JebKaboom's PS2 Misadventures

All about the persistent, free-to-play MMOFPS.
Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder
JebKaboom's PS2 Misadventures

Post by Error » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:25 pm

JebKaboom, my NC character on Matherson, joined the Phoenix Company outfit, self-described nutbars with explosives. I've only played with 2 of them for about an hour, but I still reccommend them. If you want to join, talk to anyone with the PHXC tag.

But anyhow.

Misadventure One - Bio Lab Battling

Certed up as a medic, I rolled into the fight at some bio lab on Amerish. Getting mad points from all the revives, I decided that point blank is fun, and ran in like an idiot. Hilarity Ensued after I noted a PHXC member has stuck me with C4, so I ran into a cluster of Vanu and hollered incoherently over proximity chat as my grinning compatriot detonated me.

Fun times.

After the 3 of us loaded up (Lord Gigglesworth the Sunderer - long story) we decided to go nail some more Vanu. Finding a wee bitty outpost, we rolled in and started shooting, only to discover 2 friendly squads already there and nothing to shoot. After a slight delay, and comments of lackluster action, we reboarded Gigglesworth and set off in search of more stuff to Blow Up.

We found the previous bio lab again. Despite the insane lag, we teleported in and gunned down a metric ton of Vanu, getting mad XP for revives, and then proceeded to get kicked out by flashy plasma, still having fun when getting butts shot off.

Apparently, the art of sniping ESFs is on the menu for next week. Also, maybe ramming Libs with Harassers. Fun times ahead. :evilgrin:

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Re: JebKaboom's PS2 Misadventures

Post by  ҉  » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 pm

ESFs only take 75% damage from sniper rifles. Sniping them isn't worth crap. I technically killed one once because I landed one shot on him and he panicked and hit a tree, but that's as close as I've come.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Error

Post by Error » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:42 am

It's more for fun than profit. Besides, it's like galaxy crashes- flying a squadron of empty Gals on a suicide run is pointless but fun. You play on Waterson, right?

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:22 pm

That's correct.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Me and my squad shall meet and decimate you. (I'm part of RageQuit on matherson)

Error

Post by Error » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Bring it on. We shall see who feel decimated when our mighty Harassers ram your 'mighty' Magriders. And destroy them. Lime the technonazis they are.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:00 pm

My flash would totally destroy both of you.
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!