TraatAdmiral's PS2 Log

All about the persistent, free-to-play MMOFPS.
CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank
Re: TraatAdmiral's PS2 Log

Post by CommanderKobialka » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:I was in the warpgate territory but just outside the dome-thing.

March 10: No luck today. My k/d has actually decreased, which takes some work. Going to play StarCraft instead.
get the medkit for LA. its extremely helpful.
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:55 pm

CommanderKobialka wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:I was in the warpgate territory but just outside the dome-thing.

March 10: No luck today. My k/d has actually decreased, which takes some work. Going to play StarCraft instead.
or you could just be a medic

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Unity
IGN:Pat22 or something

Post by Pat22 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 pm

CommanderKobialka wrote:

But it takes the place of your C4, which is much more helpful.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Pat22 wrote:
CommanderKobialka wrote:

But it takes the place of your C4, which is much more helpful.
I have 2 LA loadouts. One anti infantry loadout which is where i have the medkit and one anti armor loadout which is where i keep my C4

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:47 pm

I have 2 LA loadouts. One anti infantry loadout which is where i have the medkit and one anti armor loadout which is where i keep my C4[/quote]

I have dozens of LA loadouts ( which annoys me since I can only have 3 pre-built ones ) and am constantly switching my gear around, and I know for a fact the C4 comes in handy much more often than medkits.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:11 am

Pat22 wrote:I have 2 LA loadouts. One anti infantry loadout which is where i have the medkit and one anti armor loadout which is where i keep my C4
I have dozens of LA loadouts ( which annoys me since I can only have 3 pre-built ones ) and am constantly switching my gear around, and I know for a fact the C4 comes in handy much more often than medkits.[/quote]

true. i was defending a small outpost on Amerish today. Took out 4 enemy lightning in less than 5 minutes with c4. (^-^)/ so freakin proud of myself (^-^)/ then i was able to buy my squad some time by spawn killing the enemy vanu at their nearby sunderer. eventually they figured out i was on top of the sunderer and ran me over. >:( still on of my best planetside 2 moments. also, why is it that i forget to record things at the most inconvenient of times? i remembered to record during the latter parts of the battle though /:|

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

March 12: Today I got 2 kills in one life as a MAX while assaulting a biolab on Amerish. I'm very proud, not so much because of the kills but because I really did lead the assault. One of the kills was on a NC scatterMAX that was really messing up our guys, and the other one was on an engineer who was keeping us pinned down with a turret. I got loads of assists on other guys too, because I was firing my anti-tank arm mostly at random at the enemy. I killed a few other turrets, too, but that engie was the only one who stuck around long enough to die with it. Of course there were loads of friendlies with me, because you can't take a biolab without a few dozen guys at the very minimum, but it was my direct contribution that led to us being able to push off the platform and into the dome. There wasn't that much resistance inside, so we took it, and later an amp station too. I also killed a Sunderer with a couple of guys inside later. So although I only got 7 kills in an hour, I'm quite happy with how I did today. :D
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:March 12: Today I got 2 kills in one life as a MAX while assaulting a biolab on Amerish. I'm very proud, not so much because of the kills but because I really did lead the assault. One of the kills was on a NC scatterMAX that was really messing up our guys, and the other one was on an engineer who was keeping us pinned down with a turret. I got loads of assists on other guys too, because I was firing my anti-tank arm mostly at random at the enemy. I killed a few other turrets, too, but that engie was the only one who stuck around long enough to die with it. Of course there were loads of friendlies with me, because you can't take a biolab without a few dozen guys at the very minimum, but it was my direct contribution that led to us being able to push off the platform and into the dome. There wasn't that much resistance inside, so we took it, and later an amp station too. I also killed a Sunderer with a couple of guys inside later. So although I only got 7 kills in an hour, I'm quite happy with how I did today. :D
whether you are playing defense or offense at a biolab always play medic. because what happens is a ton of people will amass right outside the enterances. im talking 20 people dead with 1 grenade or rocket. its medic heaven, you are constantly busy reviving, and there is no downtime AT ALL.

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:28 am

CommanderKobialka wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:March 12: Today I got 2 kills in one life as a MAX while assaulting a biolab on Amerish. I'm very proud, not so much because of the kills but because I really did lead the assault. One of the kills was on a NC scatterMAX that was really messing up our guys, and the other one was on an engineer who was keeping us pinned down with a turret. I got loads of assists on other guys too, because I was firing my anti-tank arm mostly at random at the enemy. I killed a few other turrets, too, but that engie was the only one who stuck around long enough to die with it. Of course there were loads of friendlies with me, because you can't take a biolab without a few dozen guys at the very minimum, but it was my direct contribution that led to us being able to push off the platform and into the dome. There wasn't that much resistance inside, so we took it, and later an amp station too. I also killed a Sunderer with a couple of guys inside later. So although I only got 7 kills in an hour, I'm quite happy with how I did today. :D
whether you are playing defense or offense at a biolab always play medic. because what happens is a ton of people will amass right outside the enterances. im talking 20 people dead with 1 grenade or rocket. its medic heaven, you are constantly busy reviving, and there is no downtime AT ALL.

ooor, you could play as an LA with underbarrel grenade launcher, or heavy with rocket launcher and be the guy who just scored those 20 kills in a single shot.

Keon
Developer
Affiliation:Inactive
IGN:ducky215

Post by Keon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:48 pm

CommanderKobialka wrote:
Kobialka, your avatar offends me. Unless you are symbolizing burning the NC. In which case I approve.
- I can be reached as ducky215 on minecraft forums -

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Keon wrote:
CommanderKobialka wrote:
Kobialka, your avatar offends me. Unless you are symbolizing burning the NC. In which case I approve.
my avatar is sexy. LIVE FREE IN THE NC! what faction are you in? i dont have a problem with vs but all tr should die in a galaxy crash. (tr pilots suck)

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:33 pm

CommanderKobialka wrote:
Keon wrote:
CommanderKobialka wrote: whether you are playing defense or offense at a biolab always play medic. because what happens is a ton of people will amass right outside the enterances. im talking 20 people dead with 1 grenade or rocket. its medic heaven, you are constantly busy reviving, and there is no downtime AT ALL.
my avatar is sexy. LIVE FREE IN THE NC! what faction are you in? i dont have a problem with vs but all tr should die in a galaxy crash. (tr pilots suck)
I really hope its burning alongside all of the NC. You damn scum.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 pm

blockman42 wrote:
CommanderKobialka wrote:
Keon wrote:
I really hope its burning alongside all of the NC. You darn scum.
well YOU are obviously tr and ive got stuff to say to you. we have better armor. our guns do more damage. our guns look sweet. our tanks look awesome. your armor is pitiful. your guns damage is disapointing. your guns look ugly and your tanks are fat. what do you have thats better than the nc? speed? thats sure to scare the nc away.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:42 am

CommanderKobialka wrote:well YOU are obviously tr and ive got stuff to say to you. we have better armor. our guns do more damage. our guns look sweet. our tanks look awesome. your armor is pitiful. your guns damage is disapointing. your guns look ugly and your tanks are fat. what do you have thats better than the nc? speed? thats sure to scare the nc away.
Why are you being an asshole?

TEDIT: /:|
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
CommanderKobialka wrote:well YOU are obviously tr and ive got stuff to say to you. we have better armor. our guns do more damage. our guns look sweet. our tanks look awesome. your armor is pitiful. your guns damage is disapointing. your guns look ugly and your tanks are fat. what do you have thats better than the nc? speed? thats sure to scare the nc away.
Why are you being an *?

TEDIT: /:|
Well... My point is, why did everybody decide to go TR? What is so great about the TR? They're oppressive and mean.