TraatAdmiral's PS2 Log

All about the persistent, free-to-play MMOFPS.
Keon
Developer
Affiliation:Inactive
IGN:ducky215
Re: TraatAdmiral's PS2 Log

Post by Keon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:20 am

Why KZIN?
- I can be reached as ducky215 on minecraft forums -

Keon
Developer

Post by Keon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:43 am

If not outfit, I need your names.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 am

KZIN because the kzinti are my favorite race in any science fiction series. I'm TraatAdmiral, Tiel is AurekTiel, and hyperlite is hypster1337.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 am

Making an outfit looks as simple as clicking a button, so should be fine there.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:31 pm

KZIN was taken already. I went with LJSI instead, but I'm not really happy with that, so I'll try to come up with something better. I might be able to get VONG, but if KZIN is taken already I doubt it. Maybe some obscure clone trooper or something.

April 6: Today I played for a while with Tiel and Pat, but we were getting our collective asses kicked on all three continents, so it didn't go very well. We were together for maybe an hour and then I played for several more after Tiel left and Pat was somewhere else. It went pretty badly, though, and I ended with a k/d of .35 or something, although I did pick up a Service Medal. But then I came back after an hour or so of not playing, and it was awesome. I found an amazing sniper spot in Tech plants, and it was great. I ended the second session with a k/d of 1.8, and it was higher than that around the middle. I got six kills in one of the lives again. The first part of the day sucked, but the second was the best I've done in PS2 so far. That last bit raised my overall k/d from .27 to .31.

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Keon
Developer

Post by Keon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:38 pm

The good news is I have an OK waterson guy already. Don't have C4 or a good sniper rifle or anything, but meh. I'll be on today.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:54 pm

OK. I'll probably be on in 45 minutes or so. What's your IGN?

Also, I has idea for tag. I want to take OBIN if it's available. Hopefully it will be (The kzinti are pretty obscure, hopefully the Obin are even more so). They're probably my second-favorite alien species. Again, though, if we're going to have more people than just me in the outfit we should probably all agree on a tag. A name, too, I guess, although that will probably be influenced by what tags are available.

Keon
Developer

Post by Keon » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 pm

KeonSkyfireTR.

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Unity
IGN:Pat22 or something

Post by Pat22 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 pm

I really don't mind what you call the outfit as this is not my main character.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:22 pm

I changed the tag to OBIN. The name of the outfit is still LastJediStanding Industries, but I'll change that to The Obin the next time I'm on.

April 7: Today I got ten kills in one life, and with it a gold medal for my sniper rifle. The NC aren't very good at taking hints. Like, you would think a pile of corpses would make people hesitant to go stand perfectly still right on that spot, but apparently it doesn't. Nine of the ten kills were from a great spot overlooking Lithcorp Secure Mine on Amerish. I did most of my fighting on Amerish, where we were briefly completely warpgated by the NC. We'd taken back a couple of territories by the time I got off, though. My daily k/d was about 1.5, and my overall k/d has risen again to .34. Also, I embarked upon and completed an epic quest to gain revenge over an evil traitor. I was standing outside one of the sub-bases of Kwahtee Amp Station, waiting for the territory to flip to us so I could get my hard-earned XP (actually I just showed up after the fighting was over to get free certs, but these are details), and there weren't very many people around because they were all over in the station itself. Without warning, a friendly engineer named Trussy1 walked over and stabbed me with a chainblade. That didn't kill me, so I immediately cloaked and started dodging around, but to no avail. I shot him a few times with my pistol, but he stabbed me again and killed me, and then ran off towards the amp station. I respawned at the base and set off in hot pursuit of his blip on my minimap. I eventually tracked him down as he was repairing a generator, and an epic battle ensued, by which I mean I shot him once in the head from maybe three meters away, to which the slain quisling replied 'Touche'. Thus is the legend of the great TraatAdmiral.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:54 am

I'm guessing it's a TR outfit, but what server is it on?
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Waterson.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 pm

I don't play on waterson at the moment (Helios) but since Helios is generally NC dominated at all times, I'll join.

EDIT: IGN is ProfessorFenway

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:13 pm

OK. Hmm. I'm not going to be able to play potentially until next week, but I made a couple people Officers in the outfit, and I'm pretty sure they can add you. Everyone in the outfit should probably be an Officer, because why not. It's not like we're going to be zerging or anything, so we don't need to really use the rank system.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:11 am

Professor Fenway wrote: Helios is generally NC dominated at all times, I'll join.
My fault C:
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!