TraatAdmiral's PS2 Log

All about the persistent, free-to-play MMOFPS.
Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma
Re: TraatAdmiral's PS2 Log

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:24 pm

I wasn't available at the time you specified. I am now. You on?

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Unfortunately not. I had to get off just before I posted the 'and no-one showed up' message. :[ I'll be on again at the same time tomorrow.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Never available Saturday. Damn.

On another note, why is it that EVERY TIME I open PS2, theres another 500 MB update waiting for me. Why?

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:03 pm

I'll be on Sunday, too, again at the same time. If we can get one person online when I am, it should snowball, because then that person will be able to add people too, and then you'll only have to be online when they are, and so forth.

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Thu May 09, 2013 3:13 pm

So, I found the guy who's squatting on the [KZIN] outfit tag. It's a Waterson NC called Forseral. Unfortunately, he's the only person in the outfit, and he hasn't played in five months.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sat May 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Today I got 24 kills in three lives as an infiltrator. Most of them were from sniping, but I killed a few with my pistol after I ran out of ammo for my rifle. All of the kills were from two of the lives, because the second one consisted of my walking out of spawn and getting shot by a tank. I got 13 kills in the first life and 11 in the third, making those the two best lives I've ever had in PS2.

hyperlite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by hyperlite » Sat May 18, 2013 6:36 pm

But for how long were you playing?
Spoiler:

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sat May 18, 2013 7:06 pm

About an hour.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Thread is revive! Today I got a killstreak of 16 as a MAX and another of 14 as an Infiltrator. That makes twice in a row that I've had my first and second best lives ever in the same night.

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Unity
IGN:Pat22 or something

Post by Pat22 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Tonight, I pancaked about a dozen NC soldiers while drifting in a lightning tank that had no more ammo.

Tonight was a good night.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Kobialka has pointed out that this whole subforum was pretty dead, so THREAD IS REVIVE AGAIN! The scout rifle is proving to be a much more reasonable weapon than I had been told. It's an perfectly workable gun in close to medium ranges. I'm liking it much more than the SMG for my Infiltrator. I can handle CQC with it, although of course I'm still a little bit squishier than most classes, and it's OK at fairly respectable range, too. I've got a suppressor on it already, and I'm going to get a forward grip and a scope the next time I play, which should make it even better at medium ranges. It was only 250 certs, and even though the attachments add another 230 I think it was well worth it.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Today I shot down an airplane for the second time ever. Unfortunately, the killboard on the stats website seems to be broken. It hasn't updated since the day before yesterday.