Planetside 2 Outfit

All about the persistent, free-to-play MMOFPS.
Shiva
Midshipman
Midshipman
Affiliation:Manticore
Planetside 2 Outfit

Post by Shiva » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:07 am

I'm starting a Genudine-server Futurecraft outfit. Anyone interested?
Velocitas eradico; At terminatio velocitas, celeritas occidit.

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Re: Planetside 2 Outfit

Post by blockman42 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:09 am

I'll join

Shiva
Midshipman
Midshipman

Post by Shiva » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 am

I'll start it when I get home from work tonight. What's your IGN so I can invite you?

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:35 am

Shiva wrote:I'll start it when I get home from work tonight. What's your IGN so I can invite you?
well what faction?

Shiva
Midshipman
Midshipman

Post by Shiva » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:14 am

TR. My highest level character is TR, so...

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Shiva wrote:TR. My highest level character is TR, so...
Server

EDIT: I've had to reload this page 10 times to post this..... damn connection problems

Shiva
Midshipman
Midshipman

Post by Shiva » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Again, Genudine.

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Shiva wrote:Again, Genudine.

Okay, I'll get on right now

EDIT: I'm RJ42

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Okay, I'll join. I deleted by TR Genudine player like a month ago which sucks so my new Genudine player is level 1 and has no cert points. :/

anyways,

IGN: CommanderKobialka

Skills:
Galaxy Pilot
Reaver/Mosquito Pilot
Engineer

I'm trying out online school this year so I'm on ALL THE TIME. Just invite me whenever you get on and there's a good chance I'll be on. I'm glad to have a good reason to play TR. I like playing as the NC so to think of myself playing as TR makes me feel like a traitor. I've been wanting to play them though because there max is sooo much better than the NC max, and I would pick the mosquito over the reaver any day. XD
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:00 pm

If & when I get on, I'll probly start an NC outfit.

Shiva, no offense, but for some reason my mental image of the TR fits perfectly with your style of admin'ing.

Keon
Developer
Affiliation:Inactive
IGN:ducky215

Post by Keon » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Ooh, I play Genduine too but I didn't even know you played on it. Vanu though. Sooooo....
- I can be reached as ducky215 on minecraft forums -

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:Avenger_7

Post by Avenger_7 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Oh. My. God.

Keon's alive.

Tunnelthunder
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:Insomniacs
IGN:Tunnelthunder

Post by Tunnelthunder » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:Oh. My. God.

Keon's alive.
PRAISE TO FR0ST HE HATH BROUGHT FORTH OUR PROFIT.
The Holy Text of Futurecraftism-Incomplete-
Spoiler:
Futurecraft religion
Fr0st- Fr0st - creator and life giver and aye-aye He can't have another name.
Mackeroth- God of Rebirth and Founding - Idk he is like vengeance/anger and then he is like a fallen angel so he is like the god of punishment or something, but he is also the founder so? eh Destroyer/Phoenix?
Shiva- Queen of Gods - She is always the admin so? idk queen of the gods? even though frost is like the creator I guess that works even though mack was the thought behind it? oh well.
Fenway- Great Prophet - He isn't all that important because he hasn't done much in awhile, so he is now a prophet.
Tiel- God of Service - He brought us to the new forum and kinda manages it. He is like a servant/change bringer/Like right below frost? He is kinda like Hermes ignored but important.
Ach- ACH - Demon spawn of the court is cursed to judge the souls of members as punishment for his dishonorable actions in the great forum fall of 2012.(What?)
Last_Jedi_Standing- Lesser god of justice- one of many bound to serve as guardians of the forum.
Prototype- God of Misleading - He seeks to draw everyone away to other forums and mods as a test of loyalty(I couldn't think of anything. So, now he is evil, too.)
Iv(name too long for me to remember off the top of my head)-Greater God of Punishment andoverreaction Fast Action -He is known for his punishments during the dark days of transition, as he was the swiftest to punish the dark necromancers of the era.
Tunnelthunder(yeas I am that into myself)-Necromancer- Brought back the dead to spite the gods and over turn power was banished to the abyss by the Greater God of Punishment Iv.(I can't think of a reason why I was necroing the old forum beyond "Te-hees" and what have you so... DARK PAST)
Yay. Made up forum religion, these never go wrong!

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Tunnelthunder wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:Oh. My. God.

Keon's alive.
PRAISE TO FR0ST HE HATH BROUGHT FORTH OUR PROFIT.
The Holy Text of Futurecraftism-Incomplete-
Spoiler:
Futurecraft religion
Fr0st- Fr0st - creator and life giver and aye-aye He can't have another name.
Mackeroth- God of Rebirth and Founding - Idk he is like vengeance/anger and then he is like a fallen angel so he is like the god of punishment or something, but he is also the founder so? eh Destroyer/Phoenix?
Shiva- Queen of Gods - She is always the admin so? idk queen of the gods? even though frost is like the creator I guess that works even though mack was the thought behind it? oh well.
Fenway- Great Prophet - He isn't all that important because he hasn't done much in awhile, so he is now a prophet.
Tiel- God of Service - He brought us to the new forum and kinda manages it. He is like a servant/change bringer/Like right below frost? He is kinda like Hermes ignored but important.
Ach- ACH - Demon spawn of the court is cursed to judge the souls of members as punishment for his dishonorable actions in the great forum fall of 2012.(What?)
Last_Jedi_Standing- Lesser god of justice- one of many bound to serve as guardians of the forum.
Prototype- God of Misleading - He seeks to draw everyone away to other forums and mods as a test of loyalty(I couldn't think of anything. So, now he is evil, too.)
Iv(name too long for me to remember off the top of my head)-Greater God of Punishment andoverreaction Fast Action -He is known for his punishments during the dark days of transition, as he was the swiftest to punish the dark necromancers of the era.
Tunnelthunder(yeas I am that into myself)-Necromancer- Brought back the dead to spite the gods and over turn power was banished to the abyss by the Greater God of Punishment Iv.(I can't think of a reason why I was necroing the old forum beyond "Te-hees" and what have you so... DARK PAST)
Yay. Made up forum religion, these never go wrong!
Indeed. I tried to make one for Minecraft once, worshiping Lord Notch, the King of Kings. Anyway, why am I the Lesser God and Iv121 the Greater God? Answer me this, mortal, or ye shall be smote by my holy wrath!
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Tunnelthunder
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:Insomniacs
IGN:Tunnelthunder

Post by Tunnelthunder » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote: Indeed. I tried to make one for Minecraft once, worshiping Lord Notch, the King of Kings. Anyway, why am I the Lesser God and Iv121 the Greater God? Answer me this, mortal, or ye shall be smote by my holy wrath!
Umm... I couldn't think of anything major for you to have done as a God...

Also, on planet side 2 outfit, do we do group plays at certain times or is this just not a real thing?