Planetside 2 Outfit

All about the persistent, free-to-play MMOFPS.
Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Unity
IGN:Pat22 or something
Re: Planetside 2 Outfit

Post by Pat22 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Your fully upgraded lynx is insignificant next to my ability to move freely through any base and flank any and every enemy position and score several kills before anyone even realizes where I am. I'm more deadly than you ever will be with my sidearm alone, let alone my full arsenal.

Keon
Developer
Affiliation:Inactive
IGN:ducky215

Post by Keon » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Speaking of sidearms, what's the best TR sidearm?
- I can be reached as ducky215 on minecraft forums -

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Pat22 wrote:Your fully upgraded lynx is insignificant next to my ability to move freely through any base and flank any and every enemy position and score several kills before anyone even realizes where I am. I'm more deadly than you ever will be with my sidearm alone, let alone my full arsenal.
While this is all theoretical, I have killed way too many light assaults that have tried to get a height advantage over me with their jetpack. The lynx is really good a medium range so I can get every one of my shots on my victims.

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:21 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Pat22 wrote:Your fully upgraded lynx is insignificant next to my ability to move freely through any base and flank any and every enemy position and score several kills before anyone even realizes where I am. I'm more deadly than you ever will be with my sidearm alone, let alone my full arsenal.
While this is all theoretical, I have killed way too many light assaults that have tried to get a height advantage over me with their jetpack. The lynx is really good a medium range so I can get every one of my shots on my victims.
Yes, your 0.51 kill / death ratio truly points towards your great talent at making other things dead.

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Pat22 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Yes, your 0.51 kill / death ratio truly points towards your great talent at making other things dead.
Yes, but I was using builds that weren't too good at killing enemies. I've only had the lynx for 3 days and in the 2 hours of use I have gotten 44 kills.

Keon
Developer

Post by Keon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:59 am

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:28 am

Keon wrote:Support isn't rewarding. I like the freedom of the LA. It's like cloaking except it works, and you can actually shoot people.
well, i find reviving quite rewarding especialy when i thinknof how relieved i always am when i get a revive request :P
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:42 pm

You TR should just join EXE 1300+ playrs in he outfit and about 70-90 always on.
Also Yesterday I saw a VS vs TR galaxy fight over a tech plant, The AA spam... It....it was EVERwhere....
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Shadowcat wrote:You TR should just join EXE 1300+ playrs in he outfit and about 70-90 always on.
Also Yesterday I saw a VS vs TR galaxy fight over a tech plant, The AA spam... It....it was EVERwhere....
I usually go on a DOM squad

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Shadowcat wrote:You TR should just join EXE 1300+ playrs
Pretty much guaranteeing that it's an uncontrolled zerg, yes? I think I'll pass.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:45 pm

My VS character joined Azure Twilight on Mattherson.

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Pat22 wrote:My VS character joined Azure Twilight on Mattherson.
is it fun?

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 am

blockman42 wrote:
Pat22 wrote:My VS character joined Azure Twilight on Mattherson.
is it fun?
They're more organized than my old outfit and people actually get stuff done, so yeah. I'm not the only one running around taking out enemy sunderers anymore.

Keon
Developer

Post by Keon » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:14 am

Oh, speaking of taking out enemy sundies, what's a good heavy assault rocket launcher for Vanu?

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:You TR should just join EXE 1300+ players
Pretty much guaranteeing that it's an uncontrolled zerg, yes? I think I'll pass.
If by uncontrolled zerg you mean getting entire platoon fulls of people in the outfit and out of it to target specific places on the map then yes, It is a completely uncontrolled zerg.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]