Planetside 2 Meetup

All about the persistent, free-to-play MMOFPS.

What server and faction should we play on?

TR
35%
NC
6%
VS
12%
Mattherson
18%
Connery
18%
Woodman
No votes
Miller
No votes
Ceres
No votes
Cobalt
12%

Total votes: 17

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN
Re: Planetside 2 Meetup

Post by Iv121 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:20 pm

GTFO is not a solution as I told you, you told me that the majority are there, I accept it, but that doesn’t give you permission to send ppl flying all over with "I don't give a s***" about you" attitude.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:29 pm

You all need to calm down.

Iv, I choose this server because most of us already have a character on it and because of its location. People in western Europe won't have much as trouble if we choose a west coast server. You being the only one in that part of the world is a downfall but the majority of the people here live in the America's and in West Europe so it would be unfair if we choose a server near you just because you have bad connection.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Tell, and all of the rest, I didn't know about how many ppl there are as I said ONE POST above you, it pretty much answered all you just wrote and explained you that I was talking about something that had nothing to do with what you wrote, it was about Error's attitude towards the issue and not about the issue itself. I made my point clear and it applies to all of you, there won't be that "I don't give a s***" attitude.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Iv, you're being an asshole. Please, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just telling you so you know. You seem to have trouble telling when you're being one (again, not trying to insult you here), but this is a good example. No-one here was displaying any attitude before you came in.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:45 pm

Sry Error but your PM really illustrates the situe well and I beleive it has nothing personal or secret in it so I will publish it here to show you the problem directly.
Iv121 wrote:
Icelandic Perehelion wrote:Iv, you're reading into my posts too much.

When I say join Waterson or don't , I mean exactly what I say. And also, how am I supposed to really care for a guy who I've never really met and seems to oppose me as often as possible?

I'm not out to get you, I'm not making it my mission in life to hate your guts, and I don't appreciate it when you act like I am.
You will most likely never meet those you hang out with on the internet, get used to it, and get used to accept them as no less important as your real-life friends and mates, they are the same even though you never met them in person. It is exactly what I was talking about in there, I didn’t read deep at all to get there and here you said it in clear text, if you won't care for other ppl here they won't care for you, that means that you will never be a community, not only with us but with any person you ever meet on the internet.
I put an end to this discussion here as I really get tired of trying to protect you from your very selves, as I said and I will say 1,000 times drop that "I don't care" attitude and quit lying that you don't use it, blaming it all on me that Im an asshole or something, who do you think is gonna suffer more from it ? Im indifferent to all of those more or less.

CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists

Post by CMA » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Iv, no one here is out to get you, or even has any bad will against you. You're almost literally pulling things out of your ass I think, try to take what people say objectively and ignore any sort of implications you seem to find.
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:25 pm

Iv, this discussion is tiring.

You are behaving in a manner offensive to other forum members. While everyone does this at times, your near-constant argumentative and aggressive state makes you seem incredibly assholish.

And about "saving us from our very selves"? Who in this forum asked you to do that? You're not our appointed moral guardian, nor are you given some fr0stbyte-bestowed mantle to save us all. Your superior-to-thou attitude is really unnecessary.

Now. If you wish to speak further, you may reply to my PMs, as this thread is for discussion of PlanetSide 2. If you want to discuss servers and such, do so, by all means; just keep it civil.

Error

Post by Error » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Previous post deleted. Keep it on topic, and Iv, as I said, either PM me with your concerns or make a new thread in the appropriate subforum.

Tell
Commander
Commander

Post by Tell » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:07 pm

I'm on now, and like I said before my name is Tellrim.

Error

Post by Error » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Will be online until ~11 PM EST.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:Will be online until ~11 PM EST.
I'm not finding you. I sent you a friend request, though; that doesn't require you to be online. Tell got one too.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Error

Post by Error » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Game crashed. Coming back online.

Tell
Commander
Commander

Post by Tell » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:32 pm

1/2 a week away!

Tell
Commander
Commander

Post by Tell » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:13 am

What time should we do? In my opinion somewhere between 4pm EST and 9pm EST.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:17 am

In that case can't come. Got Military Ball.

A few hours earlier would totally work if people are willing to do that, though.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]