Planetside 2 Meetup

All about the persistent, free-to-play MMOFPS.

What server and faction should we play on?

TR
35%
NC
6%
VS
12%
Mattherson
18%
Connery
18%
Woodman
No votes
Miller
No votes
Ceres
No votes
Cobalt
12%

Total votes: 17

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC
Re: Planetside 2 Meetup

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Nope.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:00 pm

What a great contribution there Tiel...

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:31 pm

T-Minus 30 minutes.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:44 pm

BTW I just noticed times in the forum are off. The forum claims that the dates for me will show at UTC +2 which is my actual time zone, yet my current time is 23:41 while the forum believes it is only 22:41, it might be due to summer-winter clock stuff as Israel together with most of other countries moved to summer time a few days ago, however that means that if you really want someone to attend your event and not get lost in time (hehe word play ;) ) write a specific time such as 22:00 UTC for example.

Also I wont attend this event because I have to wake up tomorrow early for some boooring lections and I don't wanna fall asleep there :tongue: , though that is only the minor issue compared to the technical issues that do not allow me to play PS2 at all (Tech support couldn't figure much either so at this point unless it will work on the comp I plan on building I won't be able to join your events at all)
Last edited by Iv121 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Tell wrote:What a great contribution there Tiel...
Thank you. I think my response answered your inquiry of,
Tell wrote:So... Who plans to show up?
quite eloquently, if I do say so myself. It's nice to see my linguistic skills appreciated for once.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Iv121 wrote:BTW I just noticed times in the forum are off. The forum claims that the dates for me will show at UTC +2 which is my actual time zone, yet my current time is 23:41 while the forum believes it is only 22:41, it might be due to summer-winter clock stuff as Israel together with most of other countries moved to summer time a few days ago, however that means that if you really want someone to attend your event and not get lost in time (hehe word play ;) ) write a specific time such as 22:00 UTC for example.
It's because the forum doesn't understand Daylight Savings Time. You have to adjust for that manually.

Tell and I ran around for a while, but we didn't do much. We participated in an alert but it disconnected the entire server 51 seconds before it ended. I got the Auraxium medal for my SR-7, though.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Well, it's been a while, but The Obin will be having an official operation in about an hour. No-one in the outfit has played in the last month except me, yesterday, but we'll see how it goes.

Everyone knows about the free NS-11A Platinum variant, right? Enter 'Summer Reward' as a code on ps2.com to get it. It's a great gun, much nicer than my old AR.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Your timing is off for me, unfortunately; I'd play, but I have Things to do in ~30 mins.

Sorry.