IGN display

Concerning changes to the rules, styling, etc. As this is a new forum, feedback is appreciated.
Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:Avenger_7
IGN display

Post by Avenger_7 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Can we implement a system so we can put our IGN's on our profile, similar to affiliation or location? Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Tunnelthunder
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:Insomniacs
IGN:Tunnelthunder

Re: IGN display

Post by Tunnelthunder » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:05 pm

I would like to see this, and is there a way to make the mods names colors to match the way they edit things? I have no reason to ask the second it just sounded neat in my head.

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:41 pm

We could add something on the profile to display the mod edit colour, but the names are coloured to denote forum rank.

Error 404: he may mean the mods each using an individual color to do things like this.

Jedit: The problem with that is that we just use whatever color we want to, or no color at all. Error, I've been blue for months. Get your own color. >:|

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:46 pm

What I mean is that since we all use our own colours, we could have something under mod/judge/dev symbol to denote which colour we use. That said, it's usually pretty easy to figure out which one of us made the edit since we all use an identifier...