Formal Petition to Invalidate Latest Off-Topic Enforce Vote

Concerning changes to the rules, styling, etc. As this is a new forum, feedback is appreciated.
 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire
Re: Formal Petition to Invalidate Latest Off-Topic Enforce V

Post by  ҉  » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:40 pm

I don't think I really need to spell out my opinion.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Iv. Listen to me, for a bit here. I understand many of your issues you have with the forum. The problem I see is that you absolutely refuse to see other people's point of view. You refuse to hold a rational argument. You refuse to consider any argument outside of your own and shut off any criticism of your argument.

Please, Iv, I truly mean the best for you, despite what I've said to you or about you in the past. But you need to change, Iv, change for the better. We cannot continue this type of interaction indefinitely, because it always devolves to fighting. On both ends.

And i'm not saying that we're perfect and exemplary models of behavior. Hell, we're all flawed. I get angry way too fucking fast when I am criticized, for example. LJS (please excuse me) has a hard-on for authority and control. ACH has a superiority complex. Shadowcat can be really, really annoying. Error (in my experience) becomes sarcastic very fast. Vinyl doesn't know where to draw the line (case and point: [angry dragon]. You know what I mean.) Catsonmeth, despite all his talent, seems very close minded and stubborn in his ways. The list goes on.

I know i'm not going to change how you act over a paragraph of words on a forum over the internet, but at least consider what i'm saying. Consider how you act with us on these forums. I leave, thus, with a quote. I think it pertains to you relatively well.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." -Raylan Givens

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:32 am

Professor Fenway wrote:Vinyl doesn't know where to draw the line (case and point: [angry dragon]. You know what I mean.)
I will have you know that was a year ago and I've been getting better at drawing the line.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:32 am

Point stands; we're all flawed in our own way.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:31 am

L-ADM Error wrote:Point stands; we're all flawed in our own way.
I wasn't trying to attack the point. I was just saying my example is outdated/not the best one.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 pm

And the vote ends, with a final score of 4 against, 0 for! Never was the King's council so united. I move to nominate Iv for the 2014 Golden Owl award for 'Most Egregious Misuse of Everyone's Time'.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Ma.... Make a poll for that...

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:And the vote ends, with a final score of 4 against, 0 for! Never was the King's council so united. I move to nominate Iv for the 2014 Golden Owl award for 'Most Egregious Misuse of Everyone's Time'.
May I ask why uou redort to insult attempts ljs ? I respect the poll results however this result is perfect for my point, the difference between the poll results is too obvious, if the poll was done right the results should have bben identical. I know your next point would be nobody gives a shit about your poll however this result is as "bad" for you as it is "bad" for me. Tbh I dont have time for uou considering the ignorance towards the poll, call it a whinning about the results again however if you dont have the minute to write yes or no I dont have more time to spare on you out of my mere hour a day I have of free time.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:59 pm

But it's true, no one really gives a damn. There's no problem. There's nothing to be fixed. Just leave it as it is, why can't you?

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:02 pm

Are there any other concerns? If no, this will be locked.