RP and Faction separation

Concerning changes to the rules, styling, etc. As this is a new forum, feedback is appreciated.
Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
RP and Faction separation

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun May 11, 2014 10:16 am

Due to the excessive increase of lore related faction pages I'm suggesting this again, maybe you won't all be * this time since just about all of you have one now.

Edit: Oh yes and error, I expect all the lore pages stickied as by your inference last time.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Re: RP and Faction separation

Post by Error » Sun May 11, 2014 10:21 am

I'm sorry, what? Factions of the Flans pack are seperate from the RP, so... I'm sorry, I don't get what you mean here.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun May 11, 2014 10:23 am

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:I'm sorry, what? Factions of the Flans pack are seperate from the RP, so... I'm sorry, I don't get what you mean here.
Wow your derp today, Notice all the lore faction pages in RP? yes those. I don't know how you got flans out of that.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Error

Post by Error » Sun May 11, 2014 10:25 am

Er... the lore pages are just that. They're not about to SUDDENLY ROLEPLAY, the GMs will make dedicated threads for that.

I will enforce on topic in the lore threads. Oh, and the lore is going into the wiki, so no need to sticky.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun May 11, 2014 10:36 am

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:Er... the lore pages are just that. They're not about to SUDDENLY ROLEPLAY, the GMs will make dedicated threads for that.

I will enforce on topic in the lore threads. Oh, and the lore is going into the wiki, so no need to sticky.
That's why I'm suggesting their moved, their not RPs so pets put them in a Subforum out of the way. Unless your just going to delete them when you put them all in the wiki.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Sun May 11, 2014 10:52 am

They're part of the RP system and they'll stay in that subforum, and will likely just fall off the first page after they get wikied.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun May 11, 2014 12:07 pm

The lore pages are the members', there'll be one or two dedicated threads with all of the accepted final drafts. There'll also be the Wiki whenever I (or someone) figure out how to make a goddamned info box.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Sun May 11, 2014 1:45 pm

As primary wiki mod (for when it actually starts working) I can confirm that this is the plan and that shadowcat's suggestion sounds random and will produce no productivity.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun May 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:As primary wiki mod (for when it actually starts working) I can confirm that this is the plan and that shadowcat's suggestion sounds random and will produce no productivity.
Do you know how to use templates? Specifically info boxes?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Sun May 11, 2014 4:35 pm

I honestly would have to find out. I've never done any non-wikia wiki before...
I thought you were still trying to figure out how to do stuff, or are the infor boxes already a part I can help with?
Quotes:
Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun May 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Halp pls
— David Langford
Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Sun May 11, 2014 5:22 pm

okay, as soon as I actually have time to look into that stuff, pretty busy with RL atm.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Mon May 12, 2014 9:40 am

Ivan2006 wrote:okay, as soon as I actually have time to look into that stuff, pretty busy with RL atm.
F*CK RL!

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon May 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Well, there is that exam on Thursday that I need to pass in order to not have to learn the entire summer break in order to pass the repitition exam to avoid having to repeat a grade...
Quotes:
Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Mon May 12, 2014 3:40 pm

I took an AP Biology exam today and have an AP US History exam Wednesday. And a day off tomorrow because I said so.
— David Langford
Spoiler: