Account creation is broken

Concerning changes to the rules, styling, etc. As this is a new forum, feedback is appreciated.
CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists
Re: Account creation is broken

Post by CMA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:19 pm

Damn it, let whoever can fix the forum do it, and then turn over the keys to Cthulhu if that's what makes everyone happy. But get the email thing fixed first.
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Just to be clear, I set it to place@hold.er right before I gave LJS admin access because beforehand I had set it up to use my personal gmail address as a last-ditch attempt. Didn't want him seeing my gmail password or anything.

Tiel, you've got admin rights. Go nuts if you want to try it.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:58 pm

I'll look at it when I have the time.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Tiel wrote:...did you seriously give LJS admin rights when he revoked them last time on the basis he didn't know anything about the CP? Didn't know things were that desperate o-O
I know nothing about it, but I've at least seen it, which is more than most of us.
Tau wrote:Just to be clear, I set it to place@hold.er right before I gave LJS admin access because beforehand I had set it up to use my personal gmail address as a last-ditch attempt. Didn't want him seeing my gmail password or anything.
That would have been nice to know. I have no other ideas.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")