Harry Potter spell: reference list

If it's relevant to Futurecraft, it goes here.
Forum rules
- This area is for general discussion; ideas and ships go elsewhere. Offending threads will be removed without prior notice.
- Unnecessary topics will be deleted or locked without warning.
cannonfodder
Re: Harry Potter spell: reference list

Post by cannonfodder » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:46 pm

I guess you're right, you did doom your project on from the start. But I'm no party to your nihilism. None of you are willing to do anything to accomplish a task, even if you all agree to it. That much I've confirmed for myself these past few weeks.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:01 pm

cannonfodder wrote:I guess you're right, you did doom your project on from the start. But I'm no party to your nihilism. None of you are willing to do anything to accomplish a task, even if you all agree to it. That much I've confirmed for myself these past few weeks.
The past few weeks? Most of us got that years ago. I don't think anyone else here seriously thought this would go anywhere. We know what we're like.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

cannonfodder

Post by cannonfodder » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Then I'm not one of you.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:23 pm

That much has been evident. If you were, I doubt you'd have left.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:09 am

Well its not like youre toxic towards projects, oh no you gladly embrace even the most stupid ideas, even something, anything in fact ! Prob is with so many "designers" theres nobody left to actually do things, you have 7 captains and 1 rower literally. Now if you dont mind Ill go back to rowing my little boat.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:25 am

The amount of captains is probably even less than that. And, relative to the project, decreases exponentially over time. And especially so when there are no rowers.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:50 am

If I could get some sound lines, getting people to record wouldn't be too terribly difficult. That said, sounds lines account for approximately nothing of what we need completed.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Oh my god the designers weren't supposed to only design, idiot, that was a title so people would know whom to ask what to do. How fucking dense are you people? The lot of you scurrying around with your thumbs planted firmly up your asses, running into walls and things trying to push the lead role onto someone who's already volunteered to do most of the work, who inevitably becomes too autonomous and works way ahead of everyone else.

Goddamn. How about, in the future, when someone has an idea, they be prepared to actually tell people what to do so this doesn't happen for a fourth time.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:24 pm

That's impossible, because then things would change, and change is something nearly everyone here apparently cannot deal with.

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:58 pm

We should all just start worshipping Tzeentch, then. Problem solved.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:32 pm

Mercury Steam wrote:Oh my god the designers weren't supposed to only design, idiot, that was a title so people would know whom to ask what to do. How fucking dense are you people? The lot of you scurrying around with your thumbs planted firmly up your asses, running into walls and things trying to push the lead role onto someone who's already volunteered to do most of the work, who inevitably becomes too autonomous and works way ahead of everyone else.

Goddamn. How about, in the future, when someone has an idea, they be prepared to actually tell people what to do so this doesn't happen for a fourth time.
Great now they don't only come up with impractical ideas but they also force others to do them :P , 7 captains one rower as I said, it's only natural the rower is gonna kick you out of the boat couse you refuse to do the dirty work.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN