AAAAAAHHHH MACK !!!

If it's relevant to Futurecraft, it goes here.
Forum rules
- This area is for general discussion; ideas and ships go elsewhere. Offending threads will be removed without prior notice.
- Unnecessary topics will be deleted or locked without warning.
Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN
AAAAAAHHHH MACK !!!

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:37 am

For god's sake Im pretty sure I posted a post about this a freaking long time ago and Mack is still not back from wherever the hell he is so Ill remind him and the others that the OP at the MC forums is broken, the outdated link apparently leads to a gaming * site or something and the whole place is run down. I know that technically there is little to post there as even frost is gone to where mack went to but we should at least take care of those tinny things like the site address.

MACK IF YOU READ THIS TAKE YOUR BUTT TO THE MC FORUMS AND FIX THE DAMN OP BEFORE I HANG YOU JERK !

<Shutting down rage mode>
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Re: AAAAAAHHHH MACK !!!

Post by Saravanth » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:05 am

True. But the thing is, apart from replacing the link there's not much we can do anyway as there is no actual plan apart from spaceships.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:37 am

Well the later is at least something and even that is gonna prove problematic ...

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:33 am

What do you think should be included in the OP if someone ever gets around to fixing it?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:42 am

A great many owl pictures.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:47 am

Besides that, Ach.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Mack is long gone afaik.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:07 pm

Yeah, he hasn't been online in a couple of months. I don't think the OP's going anywhere.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Worth a try plus this time around whem he comes back I have where to drag his butt to, guess Ill have to keep maintaining the RP by posting ever second post that the URL is fc-mod.com .

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Why don't we make a new thread that's focussed more on our plans of a game group?
Besides that thread is probably never going to get updated unless Mack suddenly undeads.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Can we email Mac? Or maybe his incredible narcissism will only allow him to come if we scream we need him?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:30 pm

I can actually find his e-mail address in the ACP. Should I do it, or would it be unethical-like?
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Tau wrote:I can actually find his e-mail address in the ACP. Should I do it, or would it be unethical-like?
I'd say you should, but then I'd say to not listen to me, so IDK.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Do that if you want tau, but I think we should make a minecraft forums post about the flans pack, how we sometimes to games nights, and that I need a texture person. Other stuff should go in it to that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Tau wrote:I can actually find his e-mail address in the ACP. Should I do it, or would it be unethical-like?
No that'd make you a communist dictator. I'm just saying from experience with this kind of thing.
ACH0225 wrote:Can we email Mac? Or maybe his incredible narcissism will only allow him to come if we scream we need him?
Name one person in this community that isn't a deluded narcissist or buttpuppet and you get a cookie. :P

Here's an idea: how about belaying any kind of thread making until there's actually something to show? Any argument for making one right now has no platform but "we want exposure!" but I've yet to see any project whose fulcrum is attention-seeking pan out well.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]