What will you do in FC?

If it's relevant to Futurecraft, it goes here.
Forum rules
- This area is for general discussion; ideas and ships go elsewhere. Offending threads will be removed without prior notice.
- Unnecessary topics will be deleted or locked without warning.
Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
What will you do in FC?

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:26 am

I will build a trading empire that sells ships and high value parts.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Re: What will you do in FC?

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:56 am

I will become a violent space hermit and lash out at anyone trying to get near my station, then one day take an apprentice, who I will then take with me to FC Super Original Members(moderators) meetings.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:09 am

Maintain a lightning bruiser of a starship and sell my services as a mercenary in between Archmember Meetings.

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:09 pm

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:18 pm

I will infiltrate the factions and tribes that come to be on my homeworld, watch them grow for a while, unite them then once war has broken out between them, form an empire, create genetic supersoldiers, form an alliance with the machine priests on the neighboring planet, make a galactic crusade happen, get betrayed by my second in command, kill him and his followers, but become crippled in the process, be put inside a life support system very closely resembling a gilded throne (because respawn isn't an option, #permadeath), sit there for ten millenia, and eventually be worshipped as a god by my loyal followers and their descendants who are constantly fighting galaxy wide wars against everything foreign and alien.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Saravanth wrote:I will infiltrate the factions and tribes that come to be on my homeworld, watch them grow for a while, unite them then once war has broken out between them, form an empire, create genetic supersoldiers, form an alliance with the machine priests on the neighboring planet, make a galactic crusade happen, get betrayed by my second in command, kill him and his followers, but become crippled in the process, be put inside a life support system very closely resembling a gilded throne (because respawn isn't an option, #permadeath), sit there for ten millenia, and eventually be worshipped as a god by my loyal followers and their descendants who are constantly fighting galaxy wide wars against everything foreign and alien.
And then eventually die due to your follower's inability to maintain said throne, resulting in their descent as your peoples FTL is made a nonoption as the beacon that is your mind dies out.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:37 am

I'll do my best to build a good ship but wind up with a crappy one, and then I'll explore the galaxy and get roflstomped by everyone I meet.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:17 pm

I will use 'I am the official documentation guy' in order to get random people to give me their stuff for me to teach them how to basic, ammassing high ammounts of wealth without much effort.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:I will use 'I am the official documentation guy' in order to get random people to give me their stuff for me to teach them how to basic, ammassing high ammounts of wealth without much effort.
"Excuse me, sir. I'm here to collect the fridge tax."
Spoiler:
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Post by Saravanth » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Then suddenly, the person Ivan is trying to screw is from the forums.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:I will use 'I am the official documentation guy' in order to get random people to give me their stuff for me to teach them how to basic, ammassing high ammounts of wealth without much effort.
Pls tell me how to basic :<
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 am

There is no basic to teach yet.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Post by Saravanth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Why not?

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Because there is no mod to have basics of.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:22 pm

As the original members of FC I feel it is our duty to fund and moderate the Trials of Hell, publicly known as the galactic games.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]