Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Re: Andromeda Six

Post by Ivan2006 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:Aryan
*Polizei arrive at your door.*
Meh. German/Austrian anti-* laws are not in effect if stuff is misspelled and not connected to Germans.
Yes, I know that's stupid, I didn't write any of the 50+ constitutional laws Austria has...
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:06 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
Meh. German/Austrian anti-* laws are not in effect if stuff is misspelled and not connected to Germans.
Yes, I know that's stupid, I didn't write any of the 50+ constitutional laws Austria has...
I'm in the land of America. We have this thing called free speech. It's quite an amazing thing.
Vinyl wrote:
*America declares war on Austria for breaking a probably very long list of laws*
Austria shall be the new Puerto Rico!
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:31 am

So by capital planet, do you mean capital of the new colony or the faction's capital? You should probably write a little more for an RP OP, be a little more specific...
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:57 am

Shadowcat wrote:
Vinyl wrote:
*America declares war on Austria for breaking a probably very long list of laws*
UN denounces US for breaking a treaty stating that noone is allowed to attack Austria if Austria remains neutral and prevents *-ism.
Russia and China bang up on the US for being a jerk.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:27 am

Homeworld is where the faction currently in use originated. Capital can by a city, space station, what have you.

Also, Shadow, accepted, but having that much of the population enlisted might give you issues down the road.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:Homeworld is where the faction currently in use originated. Capital can by a city, space station, what have you.

Also, Shadow, accepted, but having that much of the population enlisted might give you issues down the road.
Ah the idea was most of them are reserve style troops.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Shadowcat wrote: *America declares war on Austria for breaking a probably very long list of laws*
UN denounces US for breaking a treaty stating that noone is allowed to attack Austria if Austria remains neutral and prevents *.
Russia and China bang up on the US for being a jerk.
Pretty certain arresting a US citizen on US soil would count as a major diplomatic incident and warrant immediate return or count as a declaration of war. The UN? You serious bro? The UN might as we'll be named "America and the UK's club". Not to mention Russia isn't really a superpower anymore since the fall of the USSR.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Can we remain at least vaguely on topic? That normally isn't an issue in the rp subforum *suspicious squint*

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:15 pm

but for what do population points even count?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Error

Post by Error » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:14 pm

They're a basis for Military and, to an extent, Wealth values. Again, if you have a better system in mind, I shall gladly listen.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:04 pm

but what does a point represent?
— David Langford
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Abstract. The system is meant to allow flexibility and freedom, not to have every eventuality and detail ever covered.

Rules lawyering will probably resu.t in a Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies.

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Faction Name: The Solar Stratocracy (I've decided this is what will become of The Solari Empire)
Size: 0
Military: .75
Population: .75(?!)
Wealth: 0 (Wealth is an abstract concept for our nation and it's based on the ah 'services' you can provide.)
Home planet and capital city: HP: Currently, none, destroyed in supernova. CC: SSV Solaris
Other Data: Pretty much dead, confined to a moderately sized fleet.
Last edited by Solar112 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 pm

solar112 wrote:Faction Name: The Solar Stratocracy (I've decided this is what will become of The Solari Empire)
Size: .5
Military: 3
Population: .75(?!)
Wealth: 0 (Wealth is an abstract concept for our nation and it's based on the ah 'services' you can provide.)
Home planet and capital city: HP: Currently, none, destroyed in supernova. CC: SSV Solaris
Other Data: Pretty much dead, confined to a moderately sized fleet.
How is your military three? Is your species capable of cloning itself four times in battle?

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler: