Post yer RPs here.
Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006
Re: The Invasion

Post by Ivan2006 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:45 am

OOC: @ACH you do realize I can't continue anything there due to lack of conciousness?
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:41 am

I've indicated earlier that you're going to be interrogated. Think big steel table, breaking bones, and strange painful injections.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:54 am

And what if I just TALK without the need to such stuff?
Quotes:
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:24 am

The Strigiforme will let you talk then torture you to make sure you weren't lying to them.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:46 am

The corners of Shi's mouth curved upward, revealing several of her perfectly-aligned, daggerlike teeth. Her forehead, which was already painted with inward-sloping lines of magenta fur, furrowed until it reached the appropriate level for the harsh grin that her crewmen have come to love and fear. Several of the bridge crew turned away and attempted to appear busy with their respective monitors and ship controls. Others, particularly the officers that composed the small team of former Batiss operatives, kept their eyes on her, awaiting news of whatever new catastrophe that was the reason behind that familiar expression. She sat forward in the commanding officer's chair of the Merekiin cruiser, rolling the translight communique she had just received around in her mind. Orders straight from the Admiralty Board. Not that they would have come from anywhere else. And not that they were orders, per say. More a suggestion and a very long snippet of highly classified intelligence.

The Strigiforme had done well to leave the peripheral territory borders of the Combine for as long as they had. Batiss still stood as one of the strongest defensive powers in the known universe, even against the seemingly all-encompassing might of the Owls. Certainly, they could easily overwhelm the Combine, but it would be much too costly to spend all of the offense trying to punch through the outer walls. Though it would probably eventually prove effective, it would cause them to draw power from the war's many other fronts. That, in conjunction with the political maneuvering that allowed the Combine to preserve the majority of its armada and some of its strained neutrality while still somewhat assisting its allies, was the only thing restraining the ever-closer Strigiforme fleets and the meager Batiss offensive forces from taking a bite out of each other. Luckily, however, it appeared that had changed. Strigiforme forces had attacked a small colony on the edge of Batiss territory. The skirmish had lasted only an hour, as it appeared that it was only an injured Owl battlegroup that had jumped a few hundred lightyears off course and unwittingly engaged the first planet it saw, but was enough to break the strain and allow the Council to openly declare war, even though the feathery bastards had basically declared war on the entire galaxy over the course of the past week.

Shi contemplated the information she had received, as well as the orders. Her consideration was more for the lingering sensation of freedom and power than anything. Having the ability to say "No" to the highest-ranking military officials in the government still had its charm. Of course, she would accept them anyway. Any chance to taste a bit of international war is a pleasure, especially after having to deal with minor Clan disputes and the increasingly hard-fought war against idleness. Her smile widened as she sat back, her uniform slid against the fabric of the chair, a sound that she had come to enjoy.

Shi spoke into the intercom, addressing both the bridge and the rest of the ship. Her voice was tinted with the color of malice "It appears that we've a new assignment. The Owls seem to have finally stumbled into our den. Let us convince them to leave." She deactivated the shipwide com, only speaking to the inhabitants of the bridge. "Central wants us to assist some of our closer allies in taking back a few planets. The war's not going too well outside of our happy little defensive perimeter, as my contacts up top have, very generously, informed me. Details are in ship's files. I've sent copies to each of your stations. Hiedikae, are the Merge capacitors charged?"

"Aye, ma'am. 99%" The Human navigator answered, readily tapping at her control station. One of the former operatives Shi had hand-selected when she formed this crew.

"Good. 'Kidaar, set course for these coordinates." She sent the specific spatial coordinates to the navigator.

"Aye. Setting course." The Feles replied.

"Draining capacitors. Jump in three... Two... One" Hiedikae pulled a bar, dumping power into the drives, opening a void in space. The cruiser entered oblivion and accelerated into hyperspace, closely followed by its smaller compatriot.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:26 am

Benny was interrogated, told the owls lotsa stuff, then was tortured to find out if he was lygin, the Strigiforme psionic detector went off and the owls found out he was a spy sent to infiltrate them.
He was then executed.
The end.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:20 pm

I think I'll drop out too. Not going to point fingers, but the only substantive roleplay in this so far is more comparable to trying to make gentle love to a kangaroo or tearfully jerking in a corner by one's self than a proper rp.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Tiel wrote:I think I'll drop out too. Not going to point fingers, but the only substantive roleplay in this so far is more comparable to trying to make gentle love to a kangaroo or tearfully jerking in a corner by one's self than a proper rp.
How do you know this is anything like attempting to make gentle love to a kangaroo?
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:20 pm

OOC: so... is this dead now?

:(

I was thinking about making a legend RP where all gods, Gods, demigods, and mythical and legendary creatures exist within the galaxy. Like an AU where the FC lore is somewhat canon, but Shiva can actually destroy worlds. Just wanted to run that by everyone.

Or an RP in which a neutral passenger liner is attacked by pirates or someone.

Or an immersive reality game where if you die in the game YOU DIE FOR REAL!

Or I could try at an empire... with things like dice and character (empire) sheets.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:31 pm

OOC: If this is dead, I might as well finish an RP for once.
BIC: Somehow, the warp systems in the ships were malfunctioning.
Instead of warping to the colony, the ships warped into the middle of a group of Strigiforme ships.
The entire group was destroyed. Miguel survived the longest, and had to helplessly watch his friend's ship get torn apart by enemy fire.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:27 pm

The Strigiforme steam rolled everyone. They now rule the galaxy benevolently, having executed the race of treasonous and malcontent equines. Everyone is happy with their healthcare. Everyone has a good job that pays well. Everyone has a nice mate and a few hatchlings. Scotland never seceded.

Everything is good and right with the Strigiforme.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Well Ach wrapped that up nicely. So new RP. Mythic, VR game, or pirate passenger liner?

... Or DnD style Empire?
— David Langford
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:16 pm

I vote mythic, fantasy stuff can be col.

Plus, I used to specialize in the squishy wizard.

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:36 pm

I've pretty much been binge watching attack on Titan for the last few days, perhaps we could get a good RP with something like that.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Prototype wrote:I've pretty much been binge watching attack on Titan for the last few days, perhaps we could get a good RP with something like that.
But how much of the forum has watched it? I haven't.
— David Langford
Spoiler: