Dark Heresy

Post yer RPs here.
Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:Avenger_7
Re: Dark Heresy

Post by Avenger_7 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:11 pm

It can be quite broken if you loot the weapons off of 50 dead xenos bodies and sell them all, making yourself 250,000 at level 5....(this is why my character is no longer playable :P). I literally own a destroyer, a force weapon, a perfect set of armor and weapons, and a couple other unmentionables that shall be kept secret should any of you decide to report me to another Inquisitor. So don't expect much loot to survive intact.

I can start this as early as Monday. The rulebook. Keep in mind that there are several expansions that have additional gear, skills, and traits. For a good list of all of these, there's an Excel file on the Framework's page. Keep in mind that only the Dark Heresy items are usable.

CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists

Post by CMA » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:It can be quite broken if you loot the weapons off of 50 dead xenos bodies and sell them all, making yourself 250,000 at level 5....(this is why my character is no longer playable :P). I literally own a destroyer, a force weapon, a perfect set of armor and weapons, and a couple other unmentionables that shall be kept secret should any of you decide to report me to another Inquisitor. So don't expect much loot to survive intact.

I can start this as early as Monday. The rulebook. Keep in mind that there are several expansions that have additional gear, skills, and traits. For a good list of all of these, there's an Excel file on the Framework's page. Keep in mind that only the Dark Heresy items are usable.
Cool, I'll see if I can look at it, but I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend with college stuff, could you start a few days later?
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Definitely, I'm working most of it...

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Ill look into. I might not have enuff time fo' dat, but we'll see.

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:23 am

We'll end up finding a time that works for most of us...but I'm updating the OP:

Everyone who's interested should PM me their normal weekday/weekend availabilities (Including time zone), so I can find a good time and have a list of who's playing. I'll also need your Skype. What will happen is, we'll spend the first day (Probably next Friday night) generating characters and the like, and start the play sessions the next time we have enough people free.

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:37 am

So I was going to start on Friday but due to my personal life it'll have to be postponed until next week...I'll let you know when I can.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:36 am

Speak of the devil, much. I start rolling up a character (to get a feel for the process) and come online to find a new post here.

Void born Techpreist, with a shazbot Ag (23) and an ungodly WS (40).

GW likes you to roll dice. They really, really like that.

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:40 pm

GW doesn't make Dark Heresy, Fantasy Flight Games does. And with AG 23, it's a bloody good thing you're a techpriest - you get more durable than anyone else in the squad, thanks to Cybernetics and a better availability for heavy armor (which is in one of the expansions). The only thing I don't like is that Voidborn make shoddy techpriests compared to Forge Worlders, but I guess Willpower is never a BAD thing...

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:55 pm

It was a semirandom thing. And I could just reroll as a Forge Worlder, this was just so I half some idea how char. creation works.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:24 pm

I am interested, this game of dice seems most intriguing.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]