Fenway's Empire RP

Post yer RPs here.
Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:09 pm

I suck at war and infiltration rp,so i didnt really expect me to get that virus anyways.

Edit: New mech production started:

Name:Cropus-1
Weight type(light,medium,heavy):Light
Desc: An improvement of the "Hermes" light mech,which was armed with a light railgun,two machine guns and a ion-engine jetpack,the Cropus-1 is also armed with a stun gun,an advanced radar and a small shoulder mounted missile launcher,carrying 3 missiles.

Name:Cropus-2
Weight type:medium
Desc: An improvement of the "Goliath" medium mech,which was armed with a laser beam and a particle-weapon sub-machine gun,the Cropus 2 is also armed with a small grenade launcher,carrying 5 grenades,which of 2 are flash grenades.

Name:Cropus-3
Weight:heavy
Desc: An improvement of the "Saturn" heavy mech,Which was armored with ununpentium armor and a nano-fiber vest,armed with a 110 mm railgun,a close-combat beam shotgun and a sniper carrying exploding shots( disabling shots(temporarily disabling robots,machinery etc. for 10 seconds) on Corpus-3,explosive is overpowered) ,Corpus-3 is also armed with a iridium-tungsten exoskeleton,with a pulse beam on the chest.

The backside is that the corpus series is extremely expensive,especially Corpus-3.
Last edited by Jacobwed on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 pm

ahem. my fixed application is on page 38...
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Unless you changed stats it's not to me, as far as I checked you didn't.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:34 pm

The investments on the military is leading to a good development on defenses.
Constant patrol on the systems,as well as the deployment of the PHANTOM operatives across the Darkstar systems is mantaining a good security rating.

Investments on civil infraestruture is leading to a economic grow and a better quality of life on some systems. While under-development colonys are receiving "boosts" on its infraextructure as : Mobile construction ships,HADES ground to space defense cannons and better resources [Pre-fab housing units,energy support,satelite network,that sort of thing]

The current research is based on the properties the eezo. While we already discovered much of his properties,we have hope to increase our current understanding and later,a better usage and efficacy of the element.

Indenpendent scientists [Working for the government] are studying possible medical uses for the BIPOMA. [Bipoma is a neutral organic substance. Can be used to carry nanobots over the body or even can be used to close wound.Is composed of desinfectant,a cocktail of analgesics,vitamins and minerals to augment the body resistance and a dose of common vaccines]
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm

But Fen, did my encrypted action go through?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Destonian main labs report:

Element 118,also known as ununoctium,is a liquid we've began to experiment with,heating this up and turning it into gas would produce a significant amount of energy in a gas-based generator. To prevent it from falling apart upon creation,we will use the method the pirate captive revealed to us,bombarding the atoms with neutrons that have been vacuum cooled and radiated with gamma rays.
Ununoctium is created by bombaring atoms with other atoms(dont remember which ones)producing only 1-2 atoms per bombardment,being very expensive(just as ununpentium were).

Production started:

Ununoctium gas generator

OOC:the facts about ununoctium is unstable.

Economy-3 due to recent expensive projects

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:48 pm

//MESSAGE...Commonwealth of Systems >to> NeoRome Command//
//: CoS can provide treatment for the virus you now fight.
//: The treatment will hold the virus ins tasis for a maximum of 1 Earth month, no more.
//: This treatment is available to all those who want it.
//: Advise you send CoS medlabs all relevant data; we are sending you the information we have.
//Message End//

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

I don't think you understand. NeoRome is dead, as I understand it.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Then who's Fen talking as, or is he OOCing?

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:Obsidian Fragment

Post by Jack Root » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:02 pm

OOC: He RPing as 'Fenway' on ARK 5 I think it was.
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:28 am

I'm either Fenway (Who is something else now), or the remains of the NeoRoman security/ AI network. Automated systems. Stations that weren't entirely affected enough for AI's to be destroyed. But yes, NeoRome has been destroyed.

BIC: With a loud bang, the ARK-5 station jumped a few kilometers outside Antioch's atmosphere. Not a literal sound wave, mind you, but a massive space-time distortion event. The shock-wave from this spread across the sectors near instantaneously, frying low-level electronics and temporarily scrambling FTL sensors and other systems. When something this massive jumps, it leaves a big signature. The station was lit up like a beacon for the moment.

But that contingency was planned for. The center of Antioch was a massive fusion core, protected by a variety of shields. Fenway knew the inside and outside of the core. With most of the surface destroyed, the core would be much more unstable. He was already detecting large fluctuations on all systems. And everyone would know the core would go to hell shortly.

Fenway overrode the systems and began changing contingencies. Emergency ones, installed for very extreme circumstances. The continents that circled the core could be ejected. With extreme violence, while leaving the core intact. Several well-placed antimatter and dark-matter warheads would eject these continents and create a large nebula cloud surrounding the planet, completely obscuring it. But it wouldn't be enough. So he also activated a core pulse. It would eject the outer layers of the core, such as a star before a supernova. That warp-distortion would serve as the supernova signature. The core going critical. And the outer layers would greatly expand the nebula's size. Perfect.

Fenway activated these contingencies. He prepared to recover the core as the planet was ripped apart by the explosives and pulse. A few large ships should do.

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jack Root » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 am

>>Message To UTA From Urac<<
Did you see that on the sensors? There's a massive jump signature that came from somewhere around Antioch.
We are going to jump to Antioch to see what we can see.
>>Message End<<

"Jumping in 3, 2, 1. Jumping. ETA: 5 min. sir."
"Thank you AI. Alright crew this is what we were sent out to do. For..."
"THE SYNDICATE!"
"2 min. all crew to battle stations."

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:16 am

OOC: You just got your frigate killed, Jack.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jack Root » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:27 am

OOC: Yep. I wanna see what happens.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:04 am

Points time,

due to the prolonged blockades in all systems trade during this time was damaged and the economies of all empires suffered from it, -5 to all economies.

Also your intelligence service has prepared some special operations and intel reports on your table and await a green light for action, +1 to Intel points and +2 to SpecOps points to all nations.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN