Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Prototype » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:37 pm

:::ARK-1:::
:::ASYLUM 7C:::
>_

The old machine just sat there, motionless, silent, it was hard to believe such a frail thing was once so mighty, it had been like this for days now, and the staff working there could not understand what the problem was.

The machine was silent, but it was broadcasting a message over and over, not unusual for the inhabitants of this particular place, but in this case, the broadcast was so powerful, if the weren't actively taking measures to contain it, it would be heard by machines all over ARK-1

A technician entered the machines cell, no reaction from the machine. The Technician brought out a small radio receiver, and started it up, activating the speakers

"THEY ARE COMING"
"WE DIDN'T KILL HIM"
"HE WANTS REVENGE"
"ALPHA IS GENESIS"

Complete garbage, something typical for this kind of insanity, the only unusual thing was the intensity of the broadcast, nothing more.

The Technician packed up the radio and left the cell.

As the Technician left, he couldn't help but notice the machines striking resemblance to the former leader, Theta.

:::END:::

OOC: just a note, the origin series machines of the NSCD (Theta, Omega, and Delta) are technically Frestorian as they were assembled according to schematics implanted in O.M.I.C.'s mind at the time of his activation, however, with the exception of Theta, all of them are no longer in their original bodies. The rest of the machines, derived from Alpha, have no connection to the Frestorians.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Anonymous Proxy Message to: Strigiforme Union

-Origin: Mantis Beta Cluster-

Sender: Unknown.

//Begin Message//

It has come to our attention that you are in possession of a highly valuable artifact. It is one of several devices known as a Tesseract. As you are no doubt aware, the device is incredibly unstable and volatile when not in an appropriate containment or harnessing field. We believe this object is of no use to you, and therefore, we would like to take it off of your hands, or talons, if that's what you prefer.

We are willing to make a bargain, within reason of course. We will be unable to contact you directly, but we will be in contact.

//END//

-ALERT-

Unidentified ship leaving area

Does not match any known configurations

-ARK-5-

From recovered logs, development on a highly-advanced Fusion Coil Splicer was underway when NeoRome collapsed.

This version would be able to pierce all known shielding and could only be mounted on advanced battleships.

Development will continue on this item. If successful, matter fabrication facilities aboard ARK-5 should be able to mass-produce the item using scrap aboard the station.

This weapon is likely to be mountable as main guns of Destroyer classes and above, and main turrets on Battleships and Dreadnoughts

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:14 pm

They will probably not hand you that,after what happened last time.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Message to Unknown Possible Customer

We desire one thing. We know you are powerful enough, and we know you care only the Tesseract. We wish to strike a blow into the heart of our enemies. Destroy the Equine home world, render it uninhabitable, and we will deliver you the Tesseract.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:37 pm

The study of the compartiment and better transport created the Streetsweeper
Spoiler:
The design is fast and very modular,porting 2 Ramiking engines and 2 neutron engines. This can create a very fast,effective and long range modular ship.including the roles of light cruiser,transporter and heavy frigate.

New focus: Investments to a better Orbital base to defense of a system. The Tantalus starbase
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:36 am

The is UTN working on recovery of lost fighters during the op. Recruitment and training cycles for the next year are increased, UTN hopes more young pilots will receive the shiny wings and join the UTN fighter corps. In the meantime enlisted UTN pilots pass additional training to improve pilot efficiency, hoping to hold off the title of the best pilots in the galaxy from the unknown invaders. +3 to Military, +2 to social.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:19 pm

:::ARK-1:::
:::ALPHA CITADEL:::
>_

Omega stood in the central control room, the information being fed to him was terrible, it was the worst fears of the NSCD being realised

"Theta, are you sure?" Omega asked the old machine

"Positive, I still have a connection to them, I could feel it" Theta replied

"I was hoping you were wrong, but they have appeared, they were caught in an engagement with the UTN, I don't know what they were after, but whatever it is means trouble for us"

"Omega, you are in a position I hoped that I would never be in myself, I feel sorry for you, I don't know what to do"

"Fortunately I do"

"What?"

If Omega could have grinned, he would have

"Simple, I'll just follow Alpha's final order"

"What? You mean Subject Zero?" Theta asked

"Recovering Zero was one of Alpha's orders, but he is merely a small part of the plan, there are some truths about the NSCD, and some lies, that not even you know"

"How so, I was in charge longer"

"Yes, but it was your infection that killed Alpha, at least, you killed his... never mind"

"And what are you going to do about the Mavericks?" Theta asked

"Oh don't worry, they play their part"

:::LAST WORD PROTOCOL ACTIVE:::
>_Security level raised to 12
>_Gatekeeper secondary flagship entering second phase construction
>_GENESIS has changed to 3
>_All units informed about Frestorian danger
>_ARK-1 defence system on max alert
>_ARK-1 SHIELD operational
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:57 am

You intelligence reports you of more openings and possible infiltration options into the enemy space while your admirals push you the detailed report of the state of the fleets and possible secret manoeuvres to take, as well as scientific reports about new available research projects.

All nations get +1 intel point and +2 specOps points. Note they accumulate for up to 3 intel and 6 specOps points so I suggest those who never used them to take clever advantage of them.

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am

>>>>>Destonian main,secondary and tertiary labs report<<<<<
Main:Gravity-negating chamber 50% finished
Secondary:P-46 Inferno fighter finished.
Tertiary:New space/defense station finished,stationed in orbit around main planet.
Secondary new task:Make a new dreadnought design,named "Angel's Talon"
Tertiary new task:Produce 150 each of Cropus-1,2 and 3 mechs.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 pm

|cI jxul lnb 1 Xstbu qoxsm tr doefmb a "Xstbuxzesdb rbqrot" xs th nynmbts. Nr,jxmy myfm qrxst x jiuu qrrmbdt thneua fgfxsnt NqbcRqn oqboftxrsn ra rtybo etqxoen,fn jbuu fn Xnmbu. Xa x dfssom cr myxn,mbuu tb ey QT.|

Producing the new Streetsweeper as the new "cheap" model of frigate for transport and attack operations.
The atualization for the CBT system is being researched. The CALYPSO project is near full completation
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 pm

The UTC Odysseus was standing at dock at Centuri Station. The crew was transporting supplies for a long journey and the ship was almost ready to go. Captain Ivacur was stepping into the bridge of his new ship. The reoutfitted terran cruiser was almost as costy as a dreadnaught and was outfitted with the latest possible technology, this ship was a true marvel of UTA engineering, too costy however for mass production. The most notable qualities of the ship were the amazing hyperspace manoeuvrability and superior firepower to any ship of it's size. "We are almost ready to go sir, supplies are on board and the sphere is installed. Also Dr. Harward is interested in talking to you" "Let her in then".

Dr. Harward was a woman in her 40's , the lead scientist of project Tidal "Dr. Irena Harward, nice to meet you in person." "Capt. Ivacur, at your service, I'm sure you are aware of the experiment limitations put by UTN High Command ? I do not want you to blow up my ship" "Your ship will be safe I assure you, just before each scheduled jump I would like to be informed so that we can prepare for the next entry to hyperspace, we have a limited time in transit and we do not want to loose any time" "I will inform you before we will perform a jump. As a matter of fact as soon as we are given green light we will undock from Centuri station and jump to our first destination." "Where are we going to ?" "Even I don't know yet we will be informed by high command directly. I believe it has something to do with your project as it is currently our main objective until you progress far enough into it. I would like you to keep in mind that you are currently on board my ship and you will comply to any orders I give. After our undocking from Centuri station we will no longer be under command of the UTN hierarchy or UTN high command. Our sole purpose is to insure the survival of the UTA and the human race as whole"

"Sir we are ready to go" "Centuri control this is UTC Odysseus, requesting permission to undock" "This is Centuri control permission granted, return home alive and bring only good news with you" "Thank you Centuri control" replied captain Ivacur "Open secured channel, connect us to UTN high command" "connection established". "This is UTC Odysseus reporting to UTN high command for the last time, awaiting orders and co-ordinates" "We hear you Odysseus, this is President Ian Velenberg on the comm" the image of the UTA president appeared on the screen "What you do today is of great importance to the people of the UTA, and more importantly to this whole world. From the second this comm channel is closed you will be alone and take no orders from any structure. You will be given full freedom to perform any task necessary to reveal and stop the plans plotted against the UTA and insure our survival. The council believes the survival of the UTA is imperative for the survival of the human race and many other races, the fall of the UTA will mean the other races will follow. You must not fail in your mission. You must start your search from the past, on board your computer are encoded co-ordinates of Aurora station, there you will find remains of IGNIS Project, they will give you the research material and knowledge base required for your task." "It is honor President Velenberg, I promise you this ship will not fail it's duty , we will protect the UTA at any cost" "Farewell then captain, this is UTN High Command signing off"

The new asset increased military strength by 5.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Also by popular demand :

Political points now decide how many specOps and Intel points you get !

Political of 80 will give you your first +1 specOps point and +1 Intel point. Next at political 100 you get +1 specOps, 120 both specOps and Intel, 140 specOps only etc. each 20 specOps each 40 Intel.