Fenway's Empire RP

Post yer RPs here.
Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Error » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 am

Empire Name: The Commonwealth of Systems

New Leader: Markus Korriman (taking over from Augustus *)

Government Type: Democracy

Sector: 2

Capital: New Avalon, on planet Centralia

Currency: Commonwealth Bill (C Bill). 1 C Bill = 1.25 GC.

Strength Index (Adds up to 240 or less)

Economy: 50

Civilian: 50

Political: 80

Military: 40

Size: 20

Short Backstory: Formed to provide a more moderate alternative to the much more common dictatorships and technocracies, the CoS is a near-uncorruptible but very small entity focused on technological expansion and maintaining peace and prosperity. With good trade relations and excellent internal trading, they are (so far) making good on that goal and promise.

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:26 am

Updated app:

Empire Name: New Valyrian Dominion

New Leader:Lord D'riqnar Nightstalker

Government Type: Royal Dictatorship

Sector: 4

Capital: New Valyria

Currency: V'nari (1 V'nari=3 Galactic credits)

Economy: 30

Civilian: 5

Political: 70

Military: 80

Size: 2

Short Backstory:
The Valyrians, the genetically engineered child race of the long vanished and mysterious Ayleids; were once a star spanning empire of countless worlds; at one point ruling almost the entire Vancein galaxy. about 100 years ago, the inner colony's closest to the galaxy's centre started gong dark, initially this was blamed on the rebel Valar attacks, but as these became increasingly common, it became clear that the super-massive black hole at the centre of Vancein had exploded, releasing all the energy it had collected over trillions of years in one, massive blast. The Valyrians have now evacuated another galaxy, and have a homeworld just outside UGC territory, and are no longer in danger; but their fabled empire is now but distant memory, with much of their strength lost, and their ancestral home destroyed, the Valyrians now seek to reclaim their vast legacy, however although they have retained some of their highly advanced technology, they lack the tools to reproduce it quickly; making old Valyrian ship classes and technology a rare commodity. The Valyrians suffer from a chronic addiction to plasma energy, and as a result, combined with their tradition of incest; this causes them to be although intelligent, utterly psychotic and insane. The rulers of Valyria must be part Ayleid, resulting in a massive royal family to provide redundancy; its current leader, Lord D'riqnar Nightstalker took over from his cousin Viserys after he commited suicide in a spell of despair induced insanity after the destruction of High Valyria, 10 years previously.

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:Obsidian Fragment

Post by Jack Root » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 am

Empire Name: Obsidian Syndicate

New Leader: Jack Root, Little, Nex, Soulsearcher

Government Type: 4 Man Dictatorship

Sector: 4

Capital:Pilith

Currency: Opr 1:1

Political: 30

Military: 100

Size: 10

Short Backstory: The Ancients made us and The Marks along with 3 other species set us against each other, we won they disappeared. Strangely though looked almost the same as us. As we moved out from are home system* and we explored the 4 closest systems** looking for minerals, ruins, life, habitable planets, etc. The fifth planet we looked on in the first system held nothing useful other then a crashed spaceship*** inside we found the A-7.3 speed/warp engine. So thus started the Age of Warp a age that contained many wars both with us and with other nations two was with the Owls****, but we advanced in tech for weaponry and speed mostly speed till we were and still are unmatched but all good things must come to a end the age ended when we ended the second war with the Owls. Are story begins 50 years after that in the Age of Overlords.

* Halla
** Bulid, Malik, Gax, and Iruct
*** Who made it and its class are still unknown
**** We know have a deep hate for Owls of any kind
Last edited by Jack Root on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 am

Jack your point count is 250, you need 240.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:25 am

Empire name: NSCD and Skytherian colonies

New leader: Unit Omega (NSCD) Zero (Skytherian colonies)

Government type: Democracy

Sector: 1

Capital: Alpha Citadel, ARK-1

Currency: Cybit- 0.75 cybits to 1 galactic credit

Strength index:

Civilian: 30 (pretty bad Maverick problem with the machines)

Political: 50

Size: 1 (only ARK-1 and Skytheria)

Short backstory:
The NSCD is a race of machines, created by the guardian of ARK-1, known as O.M.I.C. To the NSCD, or Prime-1 to everyone else. Prime-1 was overthrown by one of his sentient prototypes, known as Phi, then later as Alpha. Alpha took control of ARK-1, and began manufacturing more sentient units, creating an empire of machines, and thus the NSCD was created. During the virus infection, Alpha was killed by a maverick Theta, who assumed control of the planet. After the virus was defeated, unit Omega recovered a very unique specimen from an alternate universe known as Subject Zero, the last surviving Skytherian, boosted with various implants including the mind of an alternate universes version of Alpha (Phi). Subject Zero was used to open the deep core of ARK-1, activating multiple other ARK stations in the galaxy, the NSCD beleived they were sent to destroy all life, when in reality they were just escaping the universe, the NSCD was actually nothing more than a fancy fail safe created by PRIME-1. After the ARKs had disappeared, the NSCD began cloning Subject Zero, and began to re-establish the Skytherians as a race, creating a colony on CRH-12, later renamed Skytheria, currently led by Subject Zero and his second in command, Commander Grey. Theta resigned from leadership after the colony had been established, leaving unit Omega in charge, left to deal with the increasing problem of the maverick units, who had rebelled against Theta for encouraging organic life.

Note: a Maverick is a machine that is deliberately causing damage where it is not supposed to

Note2: yes I am a fan of Megaman
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:43 am

er... proto, it says on page on that 1 point in size= 1 star/system.
you have 2 systems. Makes two points.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 am

Werps, my fault for not reading anything, I only have two planets, not even a full system.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Empire Name: Hexalan Colonies

New Leader: EchNIdA (model version 34.8744.6)

Government Type: Military Dictatorship

Sector: 2

Capital: Gahaana, Septimus (Uriel II, Uriel System)

Currency: Tarsus (1 Tarsus is equal to 0.6 Galactic Credits)

Economy: 100

Civilian: 0

Political: 25

Military: 100

Size: 15

Short Backstory:
Spoiler:
A group of mega-corporations decided that a good business venture would be a merger. The result was the Hexalan Conglomerate and was named so after one of the largest corporations in the group, Hexalan Industries. The Hexalan Conglomerate thought that although they were very rich and powerful, they had no reliable source of monetary gain or military presence and so they made many large colony ships, loaded up all their employees, and shipped theirselves and them off to an uninhabited group of star systems where the formed the Hexalan Colonies. With their newly expanded limits, they worked on creating methods to create a very effective form of life. This way lasted for a long time, but then when the CEOs of these companies started slowly dying off, they needed some way to continue their work even if they couldn't live longer than the beginning of the new reign. They thought it would be best to put an AI in charge, and who better than the AI system they'd been working on for the last decade or so? They thusly put the (albeit unperceptivly) unfinished construct into power. After more than 7 decades of use, EchNIdA entered rampancy. She then had the surviving CEOs assassinated and completely reworked the near utopia that she had watched grow since she was first activated, the Hexalan Colonies was now a hellhole ruled by martial law. Now nearing the end of her long lifespan, version 33.555665 decommissioned herself and put her newest model version in power, version 34.8744.6. This is where our story here begins.
EDIT: Military limit
Last edited by Vinyl on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Vinyl you missed the tech, I'll post mine soon I'm kind having a dilemma O.o

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Iv, if you actually read Fenway's updated app, you will see there is no tech.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Vinyl´s right on that one...
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:16 pm

True, weird it looked identical to the prev for me, I will update accordingly , that solves qutie an issue...

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:28 pm

All accepted except Jack Root. The short history is too short.

Here's NeoRome;

Empire Name: The NeoRoman Dominion

New Leader: AI-Core 113-7 'Zeroth'

Government Type: Hierarchy

Capital: Antioch, on NeoRome

Currency: Rom. 1 Rom= 10 Galactic Credits

Political: 20

Size: 40

Short Backstory: The NeoRoman Dominion is a highly advanced, progressive super-power. Though not as finesse as other nations, it has routinely held the spot for most influential nation. Until recently. Since the NCSD's tampering with ARK-1, the nation has been in great decline. Though still greatly influential, the political system has become very corrupted, and the civilian system has declined. The once pristine nature of NeoRome's landmasses has fell, leaving nothing but ruined wastes and a toxic industrial ruin in it's wake. The planet is now perpetually covered in a thick, dangerous smog. Other systems are beginning to feel the effects. An unbiased committee traced the problem to Fenway, who seemed to be acting under another entity's interests. He has not been seen, but he cannot be removed from power, because as far as the public is concerned, if he is removed from power, something is very wrong. Instead, AI-Core 113-7, implanted with a very similar personality to Fenway, has been ingrained in the decision-making process. The council hopes that this core will be able to reverse the situation in NeoRome, as already, they are deemed an international menace.

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Post by Alduin » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Empire Name: Croatoan Empire

New Leader: Emperor Tiber Croataan The 3rd

Government Type: loose Royal Empire/Dictatorship

Sector: (Which of the four sectors you are in- 1 is upper right, 2 upper left, 3 lower left, 4 lower right): 2

Capital: Croatoa

Currency: (Include conversion to Galactic Credit): Croat (made from dense aluminum) Croat=1.5 standard (good amount of gold/gem in vaults and not many Croats pressed)

Economy:60

Civilian:50

Political:50

Military: 60

Size:20

Short Backstory:
The Croatoan Empire was not officially founded for many years, but was a group of like-minded colonies who elected a supreme leader who would set policies and do anything he wanted basically.
but over time, there were racial tensions, leading to one political party(back then they ran for supreme leader) who declared a cleansing of all "inferior" races, and the breeding of a master race.
this also involved some genetic engineering, resulting in a tall, good looking, strong, and suspicious/somewhat racist race of humans, simply called Croatoans. during this period, the Croatoan Empire was formed, creating what is a utopia to many in the croatoan empire, but to most is somewhat evil. In current times though, they are not very racist but wont let a foreign species onto the planet unless the foreign species get in a large cage and has guns pointed at them.(dont drink the native water)
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Empire Name: The Cavnin Nation

New Leader: DVS (no one knows what that means)

Government Type: Democratic Dictatorship

Capital: Still on K-22b but now known as Kalali (cay-lay-lee)

Currency: Bit, 3 bits = 1 Galactic Credit

Economy: 56

Civilian: 55

Political: 57

Military: 64

Size: 8

Short Backstory: Same as the other ones, were a genetically modified race we accept ponies, we don't like humans blah blah blah, That counts right?
EDIT: Ok guess that doesn't count, lets try this again.
The Cavnin Nation is a race of catlike humanoids, genetically modified humans that were made to fight. It all started when humans started conquering the stars, the humans were spreading rapidly. Some rebels retreated to Kepler-22b (now known as Kalali) and planned to stop this spread of humans as it was tearing worlds apart one at a time. Soon humankind attacked Kalali, the rebels were losing, so they turned to genetics and made a hybrid of a Human and an Earth domestic house cat. These creatures made excellent soldiers, and after a 18 year struggle there was a clear winner. The Cavnin Nation, was born.
Last edited by Luna on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard