Post yer RPs here.
ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:57 am

The Strigiforme ship, a stealth cruiser, coasted in to the NeoRoman world Antioch. While the surface had been burned and turned to glass, it was presumed that the Virus could be captured and returned to the Strigiforme. The scientists and soldiers on the ship were all outfitted in heavy NBC(Nuclear, biological, chemical) hazard suits. The ship landed, the airlock cycled, and the group got out. The moment the airlock doors opened, they could hear their Geigerr counters begin to tick wildly. They proceeded, while the ship returned to high orbit, where it closed the airlock and turned on the newly added incinerator, which instantly turned the room into a 220°C broiler.

The group found evidence of the Virus quickly, and took an air sample. The air was literally full of the Virus, enough to wipe out the whole galaxy. The group each pulled out a giant canister, with 2 feet of solid titanium armor. They opened the canister, then closed them; even that much exposure could fill the canisters. On the way back, by some misfortune, one of the researchers tripped, and through a massive dose of bad luck, fell on a chunk of metal shrapnel, which hit the weak part of his suit near the leg joint. With his suit punctured, he quickly succumbed to the Infection, and howled and charged at the others. The soldiers aimed their rifles at him, and filled him with lead before he could attack. They set a beacon on his body and continued to the LZ.

The stealth ship swooped down, opening its airlock to let them in. They entered, and the airlock fired up its burners. Their NBC suits were, luckily, fireproof up to 250°C, but the Virus was not. All the virus not contained in a canister was killed, but just to make sure, the entire crew got in hard vacuum suits and depressurized the ship. They dropped a bombing their LZ, destroying the body of the infected scientist and their tracks.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:50 am

Destonian Special Ops Alpha group have entered NeoRoman territory,looking for a sample of the virus.

Once they landed,the 25 men almost immediatly found some virus in the air,they took a sample of it in a
special iridium-tungsten cotainer,and began running to the ship,when an animal,infected by the virus,attacked.
It killed 10 of the men surprisingly fast,tearing them apart,even with the suits they weared. The remaining 15 soldiers
retreated,however one of them pulled out his stun pistol,and shot the beast who jumped over him,once it was stunned,the soldiers saw that it was a bunny,a little bit bigger than normal bunnies,and with sharp claws,they took the sample and the specimen back to the ship,where they got rid of the remaining virus by pumping out the air from the airlock,killing the virus in it.

Anti-virus project is continuing.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:00 am

The UTN ordered 6 fleets to blockade all NeoRome jump nodes and requesting assistance to protect our systems from the virus spreading. The fleets are ordered to stop or annihilate any ship that tries to enter or leave NeoRome. All ships within NeoRoman space are ordered to power down and submit themselves for disinfection.
Spoiler:
|dUOU Aiba fovvhud ahp tqedrde ohd PTF ot iuodqcdso tad ptqzubftqvd fqnzsdq ht hww ftpos. Oae PTC lzww bt tn zuoeqfdst oqhjdfotrj otwhqep oad cqnzpeq gdftqd io wdamdp sdfotr 1 lhdqd onq coqfdp hqd cnqqdnowj ou azga hweqo.

Oad fwddo ftuoazup a chpt ohpkbqtnp edpibu oo fahsd etwu oae pwtw fqnipdq bnzwo tno oc 6 UOCb Pahuoovp, a prnaeqtu tc Uibaogaop , h lznb tc OC tcotsns, h ctvvtn szqaod cibaodr hue h NOFb Saauotv tnocioode ctq ewdfortuzf lhqcaqd.

Oad Ghoold lzlw bt hp cowwtls - ohd Tfttsnp czbatdqp wzww whqs iu hud oad dudvy fqnipdq wzww rdstqt ftuthfo wzoa pzqhoep, ohho liww ge oad whpo oqhusvzppitu ohd fqupzdq lzww dvzo hp ohd dwefoqtnzf laqchqe cqzghod wzww whqs iu hud yhv hww ctvvp, oad czbatdqp wzww mtmd iu ot ezphrv hud ehvabd ohd fquzpdq lazwe oad cqzbaodp wzww wtqx ou oae anwl tc tad phzs. Dnd oo oad podhloa fashgzlzozds tc tad meppdws oad fqnzsdq louo ge hgwe ot ieduoicj ohdv. Tad dldfoqouzf whqchrd cqibhod lzww hwpt gd nsde oo edoefo ohd poehwoa pazs.

Gwofxhee ohftzfp - Czbhodqp lzww shoqow oae UdtRtvd btqedrp hp ldww hp foupohnowj bd sqepduo udhq oad jnvs ntedp. Ladn hu eudvj zp eeodfoee hpshnwo czbatdqp aue govgdqs lzwl gd chwwdd zu tt edsoqtj oad eubzuep hud stpszgwj edportj ohd zutqnedr zopewc. Ic udeede fqzbhtd ohsxbqtusp liww ge fhwlde zn ot appzpt. Oae eqdaeuhngaop wzww htwe ivstqthuo jnvs ntedp lazwe ho ldhpo tud cqnpzeq lzlw gd pohoitude tu dvdqj szubwe ynvp utee.|
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:41 am

The captured specimen have breaked out,all citizens shall leave the planet ASAP.
Destonian empire temporarly abondones planet.
Last edited by Jacobwed on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:55 am

I think this is right....

|vTux Jtkvtwokpx avxoi fbj sphvvlxy tn gtb b jiebqiu jutm, futcu ykommxy utp io b pny wrnp ihx xygx nw iux sdjixm. Fuiqx ihx jzaooxks fxke vnnd, iued ubd iknuaqx dtjitnvhtjhtov htj moy wkop b ptxzx nw yeaktj, boy ux fajo'i kxvtsixkxd bj lbkvx xonhgu in ax bnd iurxbi. Iux pqboxt ux wbj yejzxodtov tn, Xqhxjirtb, wbj ihx uxaki nf iux XZ, aoy tt fbj iux Siktviwnkpe'j poji uaixy fnx. Hx fbs uhpao, aui ux uby a Jikivtwnrpx bczxoi, jn hx jtmmqd wnhqyn'i iaqr. Hx zbrktxy noqd b wxw vqbsj gtaqj, cbkxwuqqd rxtowokzxy boy ftqqxd in tux artp fiiu ihx gtrhj. Tux mlbo faj in yknm ynfo, vxi nhi ow iue mny, iktgvxk tux jeqw yejkhzt, iueo uxay totn boy oxbrad ziid nr infn. Nocx iuekx, hx fnuqy ird bod towezi bs pboy mxnpqx bs mnjstaqx, utpsxqw iozqhdxy. Iyxbqld, ue znhly shsi iurnf b gtbq iuknuvu b ftoyof nk bi b mxkjoo, ihxo wlxx io b qakvxk mnmhlbitnn zxotxk fhxkx hx znuqy vei pnrx xoeptxj nw ihx Jirtvtwokpx iowxztxy. |
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:48 am

OOC:Thnx,ACH

Destonian dreadnought preparing to bomb planet where captured specimen breaked out.

Hundreds of humans have died to the virus-infected killer bunny,one of which was a chancellor.
(Timeskip,the ship have bombed the planet right by now)
"Reporting to base,bombardment succesful,we have a group sent after the
dead monster,i sight them right now on their way back to the ship"

???:"Good,look at its autopsy on the way back in the ships science chamber."
"Yessir"
Last edited by Jacobwed on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:24 am

@Oblivion you couldn't deliver the specimen without trying to run my blockades, outbreak cancels, will have to wait for fen to play it out.

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:32 am

Iv121 wrote:@Oblivion you couldn't deliver the specimen without trying to run my blockades, outbreak cancels, will have to wait for fen to play it out.
I wrote that before you put up the blockades...

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:38 am

It doesn't matter, you need to get out too, also you cant expect people to be online all the time to reply immediately.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:48 am

The Confederation has lifted LOCKOUT PROTOCOL. The fleets are still on standby, however

//CHANCELLOR ANDERSON'S OFFICE//
Anderson: It seems that we've overreacted, gentlemen.
*A rumble of agreement is heard from the assembly.*
Anderson: And now I want to send one of our Argus probes to get a sample and bring it to Deepspace-3
General Saxon: The UTN has blockaded NeoRome, but the Argus is low-power, almost invisible.
Anderson: Ok. Make it happen people!

On the edge of NeoRoman territory, an Argus reconaissance and scientific probe slipped past the UTN blockade, and headed for the closest NeoRoman planet. Instead of firing its engines to make orbit, it used aerobraking, although it didn't kick back out into space. It then fired its jet engines and began to fly back to an altitude to fire its main ion engines. But the sample had already been picked up. The Argus the plotted a course for Deepspace-3, one of the Confederation's top secret deep-space stations (kind of self-explanatory).

Note: The Argus probe is completely unarmed, and is controlled by a drone. When it flew down to the virus contaminated planet, the drone core had a containment shield put over it. The probe is also one of the stealthiest things in the Confederation arsenal. It also has orders to automatically self-destruct if captured.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 am

DeadlyMiddie wrote:The Confederation has lifted LOCKOUT PROTOCOL. The fleets are still on standby, however

//CHANCELLOR ANDERSON'S OFFICE//
Anderson: It seems that we've overreacted, gentlemen.
*A rumble of agreement is heard from the assembly.*
Anderson: And now I want to send one of our Argus probes to get a sample and bring it to Deepspace-3
General Saxon: The UTN has blockaded NeoRome, but the Argus is low-power, almost invisible.
Anderson: Ok. Make it happen people!

On the edge of NeoRoman territory, an Argus reconaissance and scientific probe slipped past the UTN blockade, and headed for the closest NeoRoman planet. Instead of firing its engines to make orbit, it used aerobraking, although it didn't kick back out into space. It then fired its jet engines and began to fly back to an altitude to fire its main ion engines. But the sample had already been picked up. The Argus the plotted a course for Deepspace-3, one of the Confederation's top secret deep-space stations (kind of self-explanatory).

Note: The Argus probe is completely unarmed, and is controlled by a drone. When it flew down to the virus contaminated planet, the drone core had a containment shield put over it. The probe is also one of the stealthiest things in the Confederation arsenal. It also has orders to automatically self-destruct if captured.
OOC: Thats my Argus?

The Argus Advanced Scanner delivers superior long-range topographical scanning resolution and rendering speed.
By deploying an orbital multistatic grid of 100 radar-emitting micro-satellites, the Argus quickly delivers a global Digital Elevation Model (DEM) at 15 meters per pixel (mpp) resolution, vastly outclassing the previous scanner peak performance of 27 mpp. Such imaging quality provides superior defense intelligence, and at a speed warranted by the dangers of combat.
At slower scanning and rendering speed, the Argus can resolve down to an astonishing 0.001 millimeter per pixel—ideal for geological and biological prospecting, archaeological research, and long-term security surveillance. By employing such a massive multistatic grid of nearly-untraceable micro-emitters, the resilient Argus is virtually invulnerable to electronic countermeasures. The spherical geometry of the Argus grid also allows superior cross-sectioning of targets.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:32 am

Iv121 wrote:It doesn't matter, you need to get out too, also you cant expect people to be online all the time to reply immediately.
1: i left the NeoRoman territory long ago,the specimen was on a Destonian planet.
2:What makes you think i expect people reply immediatly? I'm not a stupid 7 year old.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:37 am

Well deadlyMiddle unless you want me to send my fighters after you, you really better encode it using a point because now I know what you did and the response will follow, also how could a drone get so far without transmitting anything ? At those distances you will probably be visually identified, I don’t like it being that simple, make a SpecOps operation and a plan and try to sneak by. Notice that if you do manage to pass by but you will be identified as orion asset you will get trouble on your hands.

@ oblivion sneak properly, no fun if you always get what you want or I’m going to use your same trick against you and then it wont be fun.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:40 am

Does what I did count? Because I had going and leaving in one post before the blockade, and it was a stealth ship.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:44 am

Can you say what i have done wrong? "Sneak" properly? I dont see what i do different than the others.

And,it seems like everybody here get what they want.