Fenway's Empire RP

Post yer RPs here.
Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:Obsidian Fragment
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Jack Root » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Also Fen we don't have a 'Homeworld' I have 5.
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:40 pm

That's against the term 'homeworld'. There can only be one 'homeworld', but you can have 1 home world and 4 vacation worlds. The Strigiforme Empire can even sell you timeshares on several worlds! These timeshares add extra value, and can be passed down to your future generations!
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:33 pm

The focus on research of a Ramikin fusion engine is going well. The research is not on the level of completion,but the actual results are far better than expected.
Spoiler:
The Ramikin was proposed by the Dr.Lucius Ramikin. The concept is very old,as the nuclear energy is very well known and used. The revolutionary concept of this engine is the durability and cost effective range. This will be usefull in future Seedships.
The research on the Gravity lenses in complete.
Spoiler:
The gravity lense is a coloquial name for a range booster for weapons.Using a type of "Gravity Slingshot" but controled in a space,it can boost greatly the range of projectile weapons [Aceleration] and beam weapons [Remove from the current trajectory the particles,making the way easier]. The Scatter version can make the beam Split,creating a "space shotgun" [In the case of balistics] or a defense screen [When using beam weapons]. The knowledge obtained by the Gravity lense creates a new research subject
--------------------
???: Well...how is going our study of the subjects?
Researcher: Is going well. We found then on deep space and their technology is years in front of us. Basically every tech that we have comes from then
???: I see....keep then desactivied. We will need then later.
-----------------------

New research subject on focus: PROJECT CALYPSO

Military budget put on the construction of Wolfhound carriers and instalation of the new Ramikin engines and gravity lense technologies.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Alright Jack. You lose. Be more reasonable or I will boot you from the RP. I didn't think it was a problem, but YOU have shown otherwise. I will be re-adding that rule shortly; Unreason. Be reasonable in your actions, unless your nation is batshit insane (like Jacks). I'm sick of the random- not making sense- impossible things here.

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:42 am

The following is kinda gross (gory/bloody) wouldn't recommend reading if you are of a nervous disposition:
Spoiler:
D'laria laughed; a vicious cackle as the traitors tried to kill each other in front of her. She smiled as the larger of the two picked up a chair and rammed it into the other mans chest; shattering his ribs so badly that they pierced his skin in a crimson mist of blood. Satisfied, she pulled out her gun and shot the other; first in the knees; bone crunching and giving way underneath him; and moving up to his heart, and blasting 10 rounds into his chest, guts spewing out onto the floor. D'laria walked over and began to drink the mans blood, savouring its sweet taste on her lips; as she was sitting there on the blood encrusted floor, the door creaked open and a scientist walked in "D'laria.." he started "Its your highness you pathetic b******" "Yes your highness" he replied "we have begun outfitting the sulaco class scout with the stealth generator from darkstar, the eta is 1 day (rl time)" scared of what she might say next, he hurried out; shutting the door quickly behind him. "CLEANER!" she screamed; come clean this mess up, I'm done." as she looked at the mingling of guts spewed over the ornate floor.

//internal//
Begginging outfit of sulaco class ship with darkstars stealth engine. Eta 1 day (RL time)
//end//
Last edited by MrTargareyan on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 am

"Enjoy this blood while you can" thought to himself one of D'laria's guards in disgust.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 am

Iv121 wrote:"Enjoy this blood while you can" thought to himself one of D'laria's guards in disgust.
:D Its not in my interests to have my nation conduct external operations but randomly killing things for pleasure; so I prefer to show that my leaders are completely insane like this. Do you want me to spoiler it in case anyone is squeamish? :)

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 am

nah keep it as it is if you want, just screwing around with you :tongue: , see insane is not always genius

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:51 am

I had an insane ruler, and that did not end well
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:28 pm

All my leaders so far have had at least 3 screws loose. The current one's missing four and about 12 lines of code.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm

<<FORMS\FORM\TRAINING>>
<</BEGIN FORM
2 Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Battalions are scheduled to be trained at Ulrich III.
Training is expected to be completed in 7 months. Integration is expected to be completed in 1 month.

<</END FORM
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 pm

The Ramikin engine is at a 75% completion. The actual dificulties are based on choosing the right materials and so on.
The updating of the HOPLITE shielding is complete,as well as the other systems implemented on the military ships.
[Maybe military +2 ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New civilian research focus : Better transport of goods,more carrying capacity to surpass the used and old Flapjack transporters.

Annex of a small system called Aution X. The system is poor on planets,only having 1 or 2 planetoids at his far rim,however it has a rich asteroid field,capable of being exploited for resources and a small base of operations of a subsidiary mining company
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:19 am

The UTN continues streamlining burocracy, +5 political, -1 military.

Military +2 accepted LS.

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:43 am

Neptune's Trident 80% finished. The cannon is still being worked on. The labs are working on making the cannon a antimatter-helium plasma hybrid. When shot,the helium plasma is dematerialized,creating a superheated forcefield-like field around the antimatter,which gets destroyed when it comes in contact,and melts,the outer layer of the target.

>>>>>Destonian main,secondary and tertiary labs,new tasks<<<<<

Main:Continue to work on Neptune's Tridents cannon.
Secondary: Designing a new fighter.
Tertiary: Building a new space station.

>>>>>Destonian labs out<<<<<

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:43 am

The Orion Confederation has begun the annexation of the Indion system. This system will provide much needed raw materials and food.

Project Janus is complete. It is classified level 500 ZULU.

Project Janus:
Spoiler:
|ePhkpucf Pyneg ylnkcg Wkltevuhytqkl myhqleg yld lydan jurgklyl fk phksham freqh yrmkh fkh vittuhelf gifeyfiklg, q.u. tkh chkcv wklfrkn, lqsrfeh yhmkh toh wkmtkhf ylv myluevuhyxinqfa ql wrkcvg.|
Military +4
Spoiler:
|mBaljbsslu thlz it khiyf uoslshd sx Isrt Sslsdoy gxr frlri irtn. Shhn jay kh gaxpn sx mdtttixy tisht fuxz tehuh dg yehi ke.|
The Confederation is sacking all non-essential politicians from the Assembly of the Confederation. They aren't needed.

Political +2
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.