Post yer RPs here.
ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by ACH0225 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Strigiforme Territories has finished it's research into long distance FTL and long term cryogenic frost. The 2 Strigiforme Ark-ships, the Kotos and Gygiis, have been launched from Cuuyth to the projected location of the Triangulum Galaxy. The location of the galaxy has been projected with 99.998 percent accuracy, and will ideally provide a fertile new ground for the Strigiforme. These ships will arrive there 25,000 years from now, when the current events are long since forgotten, except by these colonists. History may wipe away species and concepts, but these colonists will remain a time capsule for us.

Alright, Strigiforme essentially won. Unless someone's got a galaxy destroyer, they'll survive there even if all owls in the Milky Way are killed. Unfortunately, they'll do absolutely nothing to help the current problems of the Cuuytl Vyr.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:00 pm

OOC: Now we choose points that we want?

GLASGLOW being produced now. The tests provided a better sensor suite,now being used as the GARDIAN [General ARea Defense Integration Anti-spacecraft Network] sensors of the current frigates.

The gravity lenses are still on research,but the prototypes created prove that its a feasible technology. The range of a single beam increase drastically,while if you use it on a reverse pattern [Scatter,not focus] the beam is launched with a more powerfull "impact" force,while with closer range.

Actual research focus: The Ramikin Fusion engine [For long range travel],The "Sentinel" system [Classified] and the CALYPSO PROJECT are under way.

All Stealth fleets repaired.

MESSAGE TO TARGERYAN:
We want you to accept our ALPHA-SINGULARITY generator,based on temperature and Ladar stealth. We want as a pay the building of a free trade station on one of your systems. This will generate extra income to our...associates.

Spoiler:
|jTgj vtjncuh hjaewnuzr hfsea uz ugj Tnwhjrpna iv wtghjk tz jqpczkj fi nnp wjvjwvj-jahfnjwfag nuuebyu iv bndj. Gorjsjr,fu wfcc lzzd lfdj tgnu iuv uhj jagfajjrv inlu,mjcntvj fuv a vfbpcj bokfifcnufzn zi hzr uhj hjnjwnuow itnlufzn.Fi iuv tsjk ns gj snpv,iu rflc itnlufzn yjwfjlucy.Nak lzauafa n vbncl Xtnnutb eaunhlj uz vjak mfuv zi fnizwbaufza zi uhj vlotu iiakfagv uz ugj Dnwdvtnw lobbnad.|
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:Obsidian Fragment

Post by Jack Root » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:18 pm

OOC: ACH you do realize that we'll chase you to the ends of the Universe/s.

Edit: I have to point out for RP reasons that Jack Root has 3 brothers and 3 half-brothers.
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:07 am

//Transmission to Darkstar//
Spoiler:
The New Valyrian Dominion accepts your offer; we invite you to build a trade station anywhere in our territory, we will grant you the money to build it. Four Tyrant class juggernoughts and a Sephora class carrier will meet you at the future location of the trade station for transfer of the singularity engine.
//end//

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:33 am

Note ACH that there is no -winning- . And there are ways to get you...

BIC:

ARK-5

//Network Connection Online//

>//Rousing Network...

>//Success. Network is 98% Intact.

>//Ready for Galactic Transport

>//ALERT-Inter-Galactic Quantum Gate unresponsive

>//Diagnosis... Hijacked by Enemy Empire. Configuration dial is locked to Andromeda.

>//Priority- Medium.

-O.M.I.C Melding with Zeroth AI Core 50% Complete-
Spoiler:
|iThk jiihvkrw vhav cokk gv va vhk whiz sgld ovtkczv va lewvxay ax cxgzzlk gv ov old masvw. Thkq wgdd uwk moczawivk, hkotq whgkllw vo wcosh vhrauih obq dkjkbskw, rkoxxabigbg vhk whgkll'w loqkxibi os bkmewwoxy va toek ibmacibi jixk. Docoie sgdl nk dabk ta vhe tkwskd ot obq azzarvubgtq, ggbaxgni wurxaubdgbi shgzw ubdksw onsaduvedq bemkwwaxq. Ggtkb wuzkrgax tkmhbodaiq, gv iw krpkmvkd vhk jgihtkxw wgdd toek mgbgcad mosuodvikw. Shaudd ovvame jagd, thkq wgdd sugmgdk-namn gbta vhe whgp, omckdkxavgbi va cargcum wzkel obd atkrdaolibi vhkgx abvgcavvkx juwgob markw.

Wharvdq bkhgbd vhk jgihtkxw shaudd nk cxugwexw onl jxiiovks dounmhkl nq vhk dorikx, wdasex tkswkdw. Whaudl vhk whiz wvidd ne vhkrk, vhkq sidd lewvxay gv abl onq azpawgviab yugmedy.

Av vhe woce vgce, vhe Lxkalbaughvw abl Navvdkshgzw sgdd zxatilk texq-dobi xabik axvgdlkxq suzzarv tga atkrmhoxgkl Gmzudwe Juwiab Dawkxw, shgch vxatkd ervxkmkdq qugmelq vhrauih hqzkrwzome nkjoxk zhowgbg nomk va hgv vhk vorikv, Ov vhkgx robik, gv iw zaswgnde vhot wace lgxemv hivw sidd ne wmarkl, buv vhk whekx wipk onl zawkx af vhk nkocs whaudl zratgle kjjemvgte obvi-whgp matexoik, kwzemgodlq jar doxgkx whgzw.|

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 am

ACH0225 wrote:Strigiforme Territories has finished it's research into long distance FTL and long term cryogenic frost. The 2 Strigiforme Ark-ships, the Kotos and Gygiis, have been launched from Cuuyth to the projected location of the Triangulum Galaxy. The location of the galaxy has been projected with 99.998 percent accuracy, and will ideally provide a fertile new ground for the Strigiforme. These ships will arrive there 25,000 years from now, when the current events are long since forgotten, except by these colonists. History may wipe away species and concepts, but these colonists will remain a time capsule for us.

Alright, Strigiforme essentially won. Unless someone's got a galaxy destroyer, they'll survive there even if all owls in the Milky Way are killed. Unfortunately, they'll do absolutely nothing to help the current problems of the Cuuytl Vyr.
For me it is very easy, no you on the radar, more me on the radar couse now I'm bigger, that is a win. your ship can float thousands of years in cryo it doesn't matter for me if your race continues to exist (probably will as I already said I take infrastructures whole) and yea just in a matter of lore if you say after a thousand years they will return in great force to avange their ancestors I'd like to disappoint you they are a thousand years behind in tech ...
Lightspeed wrote:OOC: Now we choose points that we want?
You can use this: 1+ (political/10)
That must be your final balance, you can move from one stat to the other so long as you do not move more than this same 1+ (political/10) which means you can get your skill up by up to ( 1+ (political/10)) * 2.

Don't let the numbers confuse you it is all 3rd class math, just got rid of the % and that is the amount of points you get + 1.

@ Fen

Well guess after submitting my tactics I can have a look at yours right ? And BTW I didn't have to do it to find out exactly what I expected :tongue: , if it would be any other nation they wouldn't stand a chance and even with what you brought out there you stand a small chance only (even with the slightly op ships ?) , so yea now that we figured both GMs are battling each other who is going to write the battle results ?
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:47 am

Some moderator?

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:00 am

:::ARK-1:::
:::ALPHA CITADEL:::
>_Mavericks removed from Alpha Citadel, operations can resume as normal
>_Moxus biomechanical integration systems has been completed, and is being issued to the Slytherian army
>_Investigations have begun looking into the cause of the Maverick behavious after information suggests that they are being affected by an outside force, currently the only known entity capable of this is PRME-1, who is presumed to be dead
>_ARK-1 on high alert
>_NSCD military withdrawing from Skytherian to aid with the fight against the Maverick threat
:::END:::

:::ARC-19 OUTPOST:::
>_Beginning scans for [Frestorian] energy signatures
:::END:::
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 am

>>>>>Destonian main,secondary and tertiary labs report<<<<<
Main: The particle accelerators are finished,antimatter production is now ongoing.
Secondary: Missile launchers and shells are finished,some ships with antimatter missiles are also ready.
Tertiary: We have tracked the tesseract to UTN territory,as expected, no need to worry.
>>>>>New projects<<<<<
Main: Build a large antimatter cannon to be mounted on the new "Poseidon's Trident" flagship.
Secondary: Build the "Poseidon's Trident itself.
Tertiary: Mass production of scout,assault and bomber drones,along with a few dreadnoughts and a small fleet of cruisers to acompany the flagship.
>>>>>Destonian labs out<<<<<
[{|"Poseidon's Trident"|}]
A massive ship,which purpose is only to store it's acompany ships,and massive destruction.(Obviously)
A new type of cannon will be built in the future,these include: "Red matter",a captured neutron star,and a new type of EMP cannon.

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jack Root » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 am

OOC: I like how I still have 8 fleets in orbit of you choice inner planet and everyone is going like this happens everyday.

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:27 am

I like how i am letting your captains playing with their teddybears in their little ships. And,why are you even there? A sub-space pulse that EMPs some electronics,oh,time for war?

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jack Root » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 am

What I can't be here and yes I can go to war because/for anything.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Ok then.

A massive fleet jumps into the Syndicate's homeworld. It consists of the largest ships known to any species, with one nearly 100 KM long. It charges up massive pulse beams and begins laying waste to everything on the surface.

I can go to war/destroy everything for any reason as well. Jack, you are very unreasonable. Your fleet in their homeworld is DENIED, and therefore nonexistent.

Iv, I believe Prototype should decide the battle, he knows the Frestorians best, and he is a GM, so give him ze decoder and let him decide.

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jack Root » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Yes I am but then again I've ALWAYS been like that.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Alright , oddly never seen him doing GM work even though I saw you nominating, and if we all end up clashing ? O.o
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN