Fenway's Empire RP

Post yer RPs here.
Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Iv121 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Not too fast mate, time to reveal my cards (have a look at the spoiler before your one).

Gamma wing was waiting patiently near the jump point for any ships to arrive. The SOF didn't have clear data about the time of arrival but it has setup the fleet to intercept the convoy. Suddenly a new contact appeared on radar. A small transport ship have appeared out of hyperspace and began to approach the node. "This is gamma we got eyes on contact, moving in 10 clicks and closing , vectoring on the node, moving for scanning". The fighter carefully approached the ship from the side as not to be noticed visually. "Opening presents" he said over the comm and the metal cover of the Eezo container opened. The sensors indicated a slight power fluctuation inside the ship "Bingo, this is gamma wing the ship is not armed and not guarded, closing on the node"

"Copy that gamma" said Atreus control "Sir we have a lightly guarded ship approaching the node" "Smells foul, could be a trap, send in Assault Alphas and Betas to disable that ship and bring the shuttles in immediately, no time to waste, keep the fleet on standby in case it is a trap". "This is Atreus control to assault team the target arrives at the 3rd jump point, move in to intercept quickly, get in, unload ammunition, board, get out"

The fighters are now going to the designated position, and truth to be told I don’t think a fleet of dreads will make there on time , this is gonna make things a lot more interesting than just grab and run ;) . Yea as a GM you can say you have uber fast dreads and that you have Intel on the ship all along as if you knew which transport out of all could carry it but it won't be as interesting as hunting it down from a new adversary isn't ?
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Spoiler:
pTrqg pkgf ig y duwka tkh Jywo il wysu ru wkmus xywk ylv fhqus fk duwkve ma srq``lu fk tqlv kef wrk luouv hqg jlyluf. Gk, crk lqoug fru pqu? I vk! Q nqku fre jqu! Ujqc jqu fqmu! Juc juc puc! I ryv yl qduy toh y fefehe HJ, ylv il qf uduhyklu ig gfannuv ql wahg kuf kt syg il fre mqvdnu kf xem-ynn nkcruru, gomucrehu niou.... Eoryqlu! Ylawyag, frua luuv fk guhdqde cqfh cryt fruy fkkk cqfh frum. Myyxu ce grkunv vo Khugkl fryqn sfanu HJ! Tryf wkenv xu jruffa tel, gunucfqls ynn oeh gtett. Qt Qv myoeg fraf jhoshym frqlg, myyxu yn Khugkl frqyn-egieu frqlg fkk? Q fhqlo I'du tajuv ulkegr XG tkh trqg tk nkoo nqku y lusqf yffyco jksf, go Q'nl jkgt fru huyn klu skkl.|
Spoiler:
|uTyb Ntoxzxfrotb Btqxrb yfs ferum axnxnybd obnefody xsmr mjr nbj npfdbnhxq qrrmrmyqbn. Fn mhb Btpxob dofjn xsjfrcn, im tlsm fusr bipfsc olmjfrcn. Wxmy as xscobfniszuh yrnmiub zaufih, xm mlnm lrrv.... blnbjyeob aoo drlrsxbs. Myenb sej nyiqn frb cbsxzsbd mr tofkbrnb mhb kfsm zllan eemjbbn zfuaixbn xs mwr cxfabobnm jfyn. Mhb axrnm nhxq xs f nlrj, rbfunpfdb syxq, jyxdh dforxbn hlscoecn rf myrunfscs ra sbmmueon xn dohozbsxc aorsm fn xm uutebos fdoonn mhb Cfrv fm 2/3 lxzym nqbbd. Xm yfn tyb naabmh myfm, xa tyb Ntoxzxfrotb xn cenmorybc fs f npbdxbs bkbrhjybrb, xt jxul obtaxs fnc rse cfh, obntrob un. Mhb rmhbo nhxq yan tfsnxkb obfdtron, albuec eh fs bxqboxmbsmfl sbj AMu thqb tyfm mrkbn myb syxq ismr a nbqaofmb cxtbnnxrs jyboe yhcrrzbs xn fblscfnm. Mhb nyiq ndorqn tyb yycorzes arr albl. Myin cxmbsnxos xn lnbuenn aoo fsy rmyeo sbecn, asc mhxn ATU mhpb xn nxzsiaxdfnmuh surjbr myfn myb fkboazb Ntoxzxfrotb AMU, tfvxnz xm lnbuenn eehrsc bimoetbuh ursz cxnmasdbn. Myb axontn ra mybne nyxpn, rf jyxcy myeob jiuu yoqballuh ee tfsy tfce, foe sbfrxsz crtquemxrs, fsc jxuu uxvblh eb nbm oaa jimyxs f abw trstyn.|
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 pm

OOC: What are these "nodes" you people keep going on about? Plus, @Iv, the meeting doesn't have to be anywhere near NeoRome space.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 pm

:::SKYTHERIA:::
:::TEST FACILITY 4:::
>_Final Phase testing of Moxus system
>_Subject is a male Skytherian, 31 years of age, no past or present physical or mental disabilities or injuries
>_Subject to be referred to as "X"
>_X's health is at 100%
>_Monitoring active
>_Initiating test
>_Audio log
>
RESEARCHER 1: The system is ready, preparing for application
RESEARCHER 2: Hold still, is the subject ready?
X: affirmative, you can proceed
RESEARCHER 2: ok, when we activate the system, it will probably hurt for a few second while the pain dampened haven't fully adjusted, this is one time, you won't get this in any repeats
RESEARCHER 1: Applying Moxus system
X: Isn't this supposed to hurt?
X: wait...
*Various mechanical noises are heard as the Moxus system activates and binds onto X
X: AAAAAHHH, OH GOD, BLOODY HELL
RESEARCHER 2: can't say I didn't warn you, it should be over by now
RESEARCHER 1: Pain dampeners set in, just a few more seconds and it'll be integrated fully
X: is... Is it working?
RESEARCHER 1: almost, just wait a second, and we'll release the pain dampeners, see if the integration is successful
X: so if I feel no pain, it's all good
RESEARCHER 2: almost, you should be able to feel pain, but only when stimulated, it should feel like part of your body
X: well I can't feel anything
*RESEARCHER 2 pinches X lightly on the arm*
X: yes, I can feel that, do we need to test if these systems are actually doing any good?
*RESEARCHER 1 hands X a sheet with various high level mathematical problems on*
X: let's see, that equals that, this differentiates to that... Done
RESEARCHER 2: processing capabilities enhanced, we'll test combat proficiency later
*various mechanical noises are heard as the Moxus system deactivated and detaches itself from X
RESEARCHER 1: test complete
:::END:::
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:07 pm

OOC: Using old NeoRoman star-charts, the fleet mapped out the source of the pulse and chose Gamma-Vortex for it's relative proximity (5 jumps). Using data from trade navigation, it mapped out the most likely transportation route of nodes from the energy pulse and planned a large ambush at the edge of Destonian space, or 2 jumps away. The fleet was moved into position before contacting them about the Tesseract, or at least, during transport.

But ok

BIC: The general aboard the largest dreadnought, which hadn't fired in fear of destroying the Tesseract, received a message. "What is it?" he asked, irritated, in a mechanical tone.

"The ship was a decoy. There isn't a Tesseract here. They're being spiked by another empire a jump away!"

"*!" The general took control of the ship. "All ships jump to that system NOW! Vector on that ship immediately, do not hold formation!"

As they were at the node, they jumped quickly.
Spoiler:
|oTzc blccn hgo fect srdcpcd ns aeqmyrc nze Ncoscpget gn avv eoono. Stec nzc sioncm zgo fcct ctncrcd, avv ohyro wyvv srccd bmvv-nzpstnvc tskgpdo nze ozyp egpriyta nzc Tcoocrgen, kzyve nzc xguuita ohyro kccr ati gnd gvl esummtyeanysts sbblytc, oglc nzcyr skt bvcct st otc brcqmcnei. Avv biazncro bpou nze egprycpo gpc lgmtehcd gs ossn go tzci jmur, gtd tzci wyvv avos cvsoc yt sn nzc ozyr. Nzc ozyr kyvv fc deonpsycd kinz cxnpcue rpcjmdyee, pcggpdveoo sf dguaac no nzc Ncooepgen. Yn cgttst fc dconpoicd, nzsmgz yn ugi dyogflc ouavvcp ozyrs bpsm ctcrai becdfgcw. Nhc dpegdtsuazno gtd lgpacr, ovokcp szyro kyvv ovyahnvi srpcgd smn, vsskyta fsp cncui cstngcno. It nze clcnn nzan gty gpc orsntcd, tzc vapacp ozyrs kyvl ctaaac nhcu gnd wcer nzeu secmrycd vstg ctsuaz bop nze Ncoscpget ns bc pccslcped. Snec yt yo, gvv szyro kyvv xsyt nzc etagaeuctn gtd ofvynepgnc nzc rcugynyta fvccn. Tsfodi csegrcs mtdep gty eypcmuonateco. |

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:06 pm

OOC: Where i find the encripting stuff? I need to encript!

The research led to the creation of the Hoplite shield system. While not totally created to defend against attacks,its a strong magnetic shield,using resonator locks that change the configuration 580 times per second,creating a phasing shield capable of stoping phase missiles and energy weapons alike. However,while on the standard mode,itself can protect agains energy pulses and other hazards as radiation. When changed to the "Hoplite Mode" the shield begin to consume a considerable amount of energy,only being mantained for opening volleys [On frigates] or as a long range protection [Cruisers]

Military Research focus: Creation of gravity lenses to provide a range boost on weapons. This will surely apply a boost on beam weapons and gravity studys.

The new solar panels can capture more energy output,now being slowly put on the Solar plants around the Darkstar systems.

The 1 and 2 Stealth fleets are repaired.

Next research focus[Civil]: Advanced scanner GLASGLOW.It works on the identification of a particular set of molecules. This line of research can provide a huge "boost" on scanner and Cyberwarfare technology.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 am

LS that is for you: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qw44d ... ncoder.exe
Spoiler:
|gDnaebnekyxtm iara ravan bemwyreb lq xeja e zwgxlan serqekjnebwtwly wr hgpanspeca, erb mq lha qrlg jasmatm lxel cer annwje qr twsa wwtt ba zwgxlans. Lxe MQZ tekrcxam ilm ziyxlar iwrgm lqwenbm lxa tammarecl tq pnolacl lxa sxwp. Lxag iwtt vksp wr reen wt erb zqns e lwgxl penwsatan erqkrb wl. Txa qbvaclija zon lxe qp rasewnm natnwajiry lha lasmanecl.

Txa esmektt iwrgm lxal vkmp wr lqyatxan wwlx txa elnaeby mletwqrad qras iwtl cnaala e lxwck bazerca panwselan aclwrg em pqwrl bazanca enb mkppnamswry arglxiry lhel cosam ctqma lq lha mxip. Lha wrtancaplqnm iwtt sqja lq anyeya lxa ircqsiry mhwpm. Ett txag naab tq bq wm lo uaap mxqolwry el lha zwgxlans em txag wwtt nql de edte lq eryeye lxa lammenecl mxwp iwlxokl dewry damlnogab txwm weg enb mq erg alleck iwtl da dategeb.

Twsa im qr qkn swba. Bka tq lxe mselt mwza qz lxa sxwp il wm amlwmelab lxel wl iitt laua qntg sena sirklas lq teua cqrlnot qz wl enb vkmp eiag. Wt wm vang pqmmwbta lhel lhag iitt vusp qul dafqna txa anasg fwyxlenm avar axwl xypanmpeca, erb ejar iz lxeg bq lxag iwtt xeja pnqdadtg lamm txer a swrula lo bamtnqg txa mhwp pammwrg lxnokyx att qf lxa MQZ fwyxlenm iilxqkt dawny baslnqgeb.

Iz lxe aramg yqem nacutamstg qntg zon lxe lamsanect sqmt zwyhlanm iwtt da ruttwziab kswry ewlxar lxa wrlarcaplonm qr lxa emmeutl mhwp. Il iwlt etsq leka skcx sqra lxar e fai mhqlm tq leka qkt lxet mxwp krtemm lhag pler qn dnwnywry wr dosdans ixwcx ene aemy pnay zqn qkn irlancaplqrm.Ctammwc lenyelwry pnwqrwlg im kmeb: Dosdm bazqne dqsbanm, dqsdenm dezqna zwyxtanm.

Zwrattg iz lxirym gal xawng txa sanwras qr bqenb lxa sxwp wwtt aclwjala lha lasmanecl, zrgwry ett etaclrqrwcs wr txa erae, Txa Sanwra mxwps iwtl da adta tq lqw lxa mqknca mxip qkt qz txa erae ihwta azlan nacqvang txa ziyxlarm iwlt da edta lq vusp qul, Pommwdla lq ienr ett fwyxlenm kswry sxqnl nerye cqsm lq sxkl dqir txawn arywnam dezqna eclwvelwqn, pnemanjiry lhas enb etlqiwrg lxa zwyxtanm tq amcepa azlanwenbm.

Ia iwtt da plegwrg qr okn xosa yrqkrb xana. Lxa KLR pwtqls etiagm xab er abya bka tq lxe xksar okatwlwem qz lxa pwtqls (mqcwet) em iett es qzler maewry cqsdet dawny lxe dktk qz txa KTR zwgxlwrg bqctnwra. Wl im etsq ahpaclad lxet lxa mlaellx capedwlwlwas qz txa ziyxlarm iwlt seka wl xenben lq lenyel lxes nadkcwrg wrcoswry zwna.|

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:47 am

//Transmission to Darkstar//
Spoiler:
The New Valyrian Dominion wishes to buy a single stealth engine to outfit a scout vessel; we are willing to buy or trade at a price named by Darkstar (within reason).
//end//

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:21 am

OOC: Is there a encryptor for mac?

>>>>>Destonian main,secondary and tertiary labs report<<<<<
Main: We're starting to build 3 particle accelerators,antimatter production started.
Secondary: We're building a couple of missile launcher platforms,along with missile shells.
Tertiary: Our scientists are thinking it's possible to track the tesseracts special radiation,since hyperwaves could be used for communication,we could track it that way,we already have a Hyperwave communicator,tracking started.
>>>>>Destonian labs out<<<<<

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:58 am

No unfortunately no you will need windows for it ...

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Question: Can someone list the "custom" ships(not listed on mc forum)
I have seen bomber and destroyer,super and ultra carrier,anything more?

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:04 pm

The post on the MC forums is prob older than the mod itself mac never got to ever update it :tongue: , there is no universal ship system, I call my dreads destroyers from time to time cosue I like how it sounds, others refer to them as battlecruisers and so on ...

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Oblivion wrote:Question: Can someone list the "custom" ships(not listed on mc forum)
I have seen bomber and destroyer,super and ultra carrier,anything more?
The Archetype (my flagship) is a Superior Dreadnought, or just super dreadnought, or just huge ass ship with huge ass cannon
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:11 pm

<<The Hexalan Colonies lose 4 economy points and gains 8 military points as well as advanced AWACS systems>>
<<All fleets are undergoing refits to use the new tech, ~5 months>>
<<All fleets are receiving 3 specialized ships designed specifically for the technology, ~2 months>>
Spoiler:
|qTxa KTR yeva Xaxeter qra ULZy Onecte ctesm mxip ixicx ie najenma erywreanab lq craela qkn oir
Lhwm ws e mpacwelwfab KLR AIECM znwyala bemwyreb lq mkpponl KTR zteal bunwry qpanalwqrs
Lxa EIECS znwgela mqkrls e naben dqsa, e mat qz cqssknwceliqr erneg arb alaclnorwc dajwcem em iatt em poianzut cqmpklar ralwqnum
Lxa Onecte wm txa sawr alaclnorwc wenzera mxip kmeb dg lxa ULR
Wt cer lnersswl lqry rerya lnersswmmiqrm txnqkgx vemswry manje em opanetwqr cqrlnot lnarmswt cqqrbwretam zon pnecwmwor vkmpm eltqiwny mxipm lo taeva mtipmpeca etmqml al lxe lengal iilx yrael accknacg
Wt cer etmq balacl qlhan mhwpm fnqs lqry rerya erb rajael mxwpm iwtx mleetlx cepebwtwliam

Apenl znqs cqssurwcetwqr arb belacliqr lha mxip wm etmq cepebta qf qzzermwje ecliqrm skcx am etl mqntm qz mwyrat vemswry, iwtl wl ba tqny nenya cosskricelworm qr lengalwrg bela nabucwry lxa accknacg qf wrcoswry zwna. Lxa mxwp wm zreywte xqiejan arb mhqktb da uepl et lxa naen.|
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 pm

The UTA recieved the payment for the technology, +4 economy.

The UTA continues to reduce the red tape, + 4 to political.