Fenway's Empire RP

Post yer RPs here.
Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Alduin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:44 pm

does this pulse give everyone the same effect?
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Miraak wrote:you don't get it, do you? there's NO WAY MY NATION COULD HAVE BEEN EFFECTED. i remember you posted a few pages back that you think people hate you. this is why Iv, this is why.
And that is why from now on you can godmod your own faction. I don't know how you gonna take care of things and honestly I don't care, let Fen handle you because from now on your nation is out of the RP for me. I give of my time to keep up with all of your posts, I personally address all issue you have and take a personal care of every single one of you. Yes as much as I'd like to give points out like candy there are limits and there is bad stuff that happens to everyone. If you are such recklessly and thanklessly addressing me from now on you are out of my responsibilities. When you grow up from your fairy tell where this RP serves you come back with at least an apology for your words above and I will review your case.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Miraak wrote:does this pulse give everyone the same effect?
Yeah,it was something a tesseract i discovered did,fen's descision though. Isnt this many subtractions in stats at a time? First the virus,and now an energy pulse!

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 pm

That was fen's decision not mine, well bad karma man ...

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 pm

I didnt say it was your descision.

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alduin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Miraak wrote:you don't get it, do you? there's NO WAY MY NATION COULD HAVE BEEN EFFECTED. i remember you posted a few pages back that you think people hate you. this is why Iv, this is why.
And that is why from now on you can godmod your own faction. I don't know how you gonna take care of things and honestly I don't care, let Fen handle you because from now on your nation is out of the RP for me. I give of my time to keep up with all of your posts, I personally address all issue you have and take a personal care of every single one of you. Yes as much as I'd like to give points out like candy there are limits and there is bad stuff that happens to everyone. If you are such recklessly and thanklessly addressing me from now on you are out of my responsibilities. When you grow up from your fairy tell where this RP serves you come back with at least an apology for your words above and I will review your case.
Apologize? APOLOGIZE? Your the one who needs to apologize! I can't name a single sentence that you have typed to me that doesn't look like you hate my guts. You say i am "recklessly" and "thanklessly" addressing you when you have been a jerk to me and have caused nothing but grief and trouble for me. you say you will:
Iv121 wrote: @Miraak I will do it next cycle
about a military point increase but next cycle never came, and you acted like i had never said anything about it before, so where is your "Personal care"?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Miraak, he said you're out. You're out, he is GM. There is no negotiating here, and trying to attack him verbally only makes him like you less. You can say nothing to change the way things are run, because unless Fenway does something, Iv is in charge.

The Strigiforme began a campaign of fear mongering of foreign powers, and began building up defenses around the vectors from which other ships would come, as well is around their worlds themselves. When the pulse hit, these structures remained the only really active structures in their systems. They were properly protected and hardened against such EMPs, but some of the civilian structures on the ground didn't fare so well. The government propaganda machine ran with this, portraying this catastrophe as caused by foreign meddling, and the government began to start plans for self sufficiency, like upping funding to recycling programs, and cutting back some laws that restricted manufacturing activities in the Strigiforme Territories.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Well you pretty mcuh adressed all stats there apart from political and size, which ones would it be ?

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alduin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:16 pm

ACH0225 wrote:Miraak, he said you're out. You're out, he is GM. There is no negotiating here, and trying to attack him verbally only makes him like you less. You can say nothing to change the way things are run, because unless Fenway does something, Iv is in charge.
fenway already addressed the issue, now its the problem Iv has with me. and i quit already, so Iv can't kick me out. and stay out of other buisness, please
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Iv121 wrote:Well you pretty mcuh adressed all stats there apart from political and size, which ones would it be ?
Probably economy -1 or 2, civilian +1 or 2. Military stays constant because offensive ships have been cut.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Yep. Miraak you are officially not in this RP anymore. All former actions are null and void and you may NOT rejoin. Have a splendid day.

BIC:

//Anonymous Proxy Transmission to: Destonian Empire//

SOURCE: Appears to originate in the Gamma Vortex Cluster. No known habitation.

-BEGIN MESSAGE-

The 'Tesseract' as you call is, is of extremely high value to my clients. In fact, you could say it is our top priority to acquire this item. After the energy pulse, I would say it is in your best interest to get rid of it quickly and discreetly. Not many people are willing to let the damaged infrastructure go.

So here is our offer- We will provide a sum of 1,000,000 NeoRoman Roms to you, as well as multiple valuable pieces of technology worth at least 100,000 credits. Roms are high-value, and after NeoRome's unprecedented collapse, they are becoming even more valuable from rarity. They are easily translated to credits as well. I'm afraid we can't exchange them ourselves, but we can still work out.

Bring the Tesseract to Vortex III of the Gamma Vortex system. A ship will be waiting there to pick it up and provide the necessary reimbursement. I urge you to keep this an utmost secret- nobody needs to know who now has the Tesseract, as long as it doesn't damage anything else. You cannot refuse this offer.

//END//

ARK-5

>//Core Installment Complete

>//Beginning Fusion Process

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:55 pm

ACH0225 wrote: Probably economy -1 or 2, civilian +1 or 2. Military stays constant because offensive ships have been cut.
you know how it goes, I will let you to arrange the way you want it but only make sure it adds to +5 in the end and that no more than 5 points are deducted from other places.
Spoiler:
|cAwixk qbhocutov bo tnixq omxkbttno tux JOW wtghkxy iux snhkze nw tux xlxzikopbvoeitz wbgx lnov avn fhxo b vtbot axbcno-qirx jivobq ubj lti nn bqq HIO rbybks junriqd bxwnke iuxy fxot ynfn, aht onf iux SNW rnnfj tux yejitoaitno - Gnrixe ITT.Ihx JNF pngej nht in ioixkcxmi tux mazrbve. Iue funlx JNF wqxei tj hjxy wnk tutj om.

Nmxkaitno vnxj bj woqqnfs - HTW Otguiabt jixaqiu ftvuiekj fiqq ae jibttnoxd bi tux supm motoij ifn jhpmj bfbd wknp iux rxoyxzgnhj jdjiep, nnx ftnv mxr mntni. Nnzx bnd juimj bpmknbcu iue onye iux wtvutxkj wtqq mngx tnfbkdj iue jutpj. Ihx ptsjtqx mnyj nw ihx wtguixks ubge axxn kxmlbzxy ftiu b jxaqxy mxibq znoiatoxk ftiu Xxcn tojtdx. Ihx wtguixks ftql bmmrnbzu iux cnogny boy nmxo iux Excn cnoibioxkj, bqqoftov ti io xwwezi ihx ixsjxkbci . Fknp tutj dtjibnzx JOW xepxzij ptonr wqhcihbiinoj tn znmx wkop iue jutp ikbnjwxkrtov tux zokx. Awixk znowikptog iux zbkkytov sutm tux wivuixrj ftlq tofnkp tux JOW wqexi bbnhi tux qozbitoo nw iux cnogny boy ytjxnvbvx.

iue JNW wqxxt ftql xoiek b nxtvubnhktnv jdsixp pktnk in ihx NM. Noze iux town tj kezxtgey iue JNW wqxxt ftql pnge toio iux kxoyecgnhs jdjtxp bny shmm in iux eoikd mntot nw tux zoognd. Noze iux znogod shmmj tn ti wtqq ftoy iijxqf ktvhi to iux mtyyqe nw tux JOW wnrpbitoo. Ihx HID Bikehj, fqbvjhtm nf iux JNW wtqq pkngtdx BFAZJ bny XF zbmbbtqtiixj wok iuij nmekbitoo. Ihx Birxhj wtqq bqnzr bqq lxbgtnv ikaojptsjtnos wknm iux xovbgxpxot bkxa boy bqjn ytjiuka ihx xoepd iakvxiiov jyjixps. Iue wqxeij fiqq xnvbvx boy dxjikod boy ibkgxij ambki wknp iux sutm cbkkdiov ihx ixsjxkbci. Bs bqfadj ihx JNF ftql yxmlnd bsjbhqt wtvhixkj in yijbkp boy dxjikod iue xovioxj ow juimj tn iux znogod. Fhtqx tux xnxpd ij ytsikbztxy bny ytsbkkbyxy ay iux jhkmrtjtog jikirx JOW juuiiqxs ftql anbry iue ixjsxkbzt gxjsxq bny ibkx znniknq nw ihx akiyvx wtiu tux Jpxzinrj bod pbkioxj oo anaky.

To cbjx tux xnxpd ujxj tux iejjxkazi nfwxojigxqd fx xxmxzi bqq sutmj to ihx bkeb in ax yijbaqey. Ihx JNF juhtiqxj ftqq kho oo ptntphp zbmbctitxs, juuiitog ynfn bqq jdjiepj io mkxvxoi tuxp fknp bxtov ybpbgxy ay iux jmtre. Whriuxkmnkx tux jhtmj akx fokrtog no tux uoqqnf pxibl jmuekx mrtoztpqx fhxkx eqxzirnpbvnxitz mhqjej bke axtnv tjoqbixd wknm nasezij iojtye pxiaq pxsuxj. Iunje juhtiqxj ftqq ax ihx nold juimj tn nmxrbitnnbq zooytiino kivui awixk iux smtrx boy SNW aeqtxgej iue kxjt nw tux wlxxi wtqq bx balx in znpx abzr noqtnx juokiqd.

[yxb T jxoi b fuoqx wlxxi avbtosi noe jutp nnms T frnix ii mkink io iux bojfek, yiyo'i iutok ti wtqq bx iuai xbsd, tf ti ij b spbqq jutm xgxo pd wivuixrj ftlq ax xonhgu in ytjbrp ti, ti wtqq bx ytsmbizhxy lutzrqy boy iux akxb wtqq bx pnpmxy um]|

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:12 pm

//Answer to message from gamma vortex//

We did try to get rid of it by starting an auction,since no other bids is offered,a small ship is sent to the position you described,even if we dont really know who you are.

//END//

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:29 pm

//MESSAGE TO: Destonian Empire//

Acknowledged. We will be there.

//END//
Spoiler:
|sTru JRQMU fnuuf qg lof jnallqlg kl fentqlnqls fru byhsyil, loh qg qf jlyllqns kl fru awfeyl huldu`dku`. Qt qg sulvqns y huydqla yhmuv ynv yhmkhuv tnuut cqfh mentqjnu Vhuydlkeshfg ynv y menfqtevu ot xytfnughqjg, xyffluwheiguhg, vugthkaurg, ynv wyrhquhs thkm fru menfifevu kt ralsuhs yxkahv YRO-5. Klwu fru srqj ebqfg Vugfolqyl gjywe, fre tnuef cqln qltuhwupf fre grqp kh srqjg ylv squ`u fru Tuggurywf. Fruqr khvehg yru fk vugfrka uvuhafhqls il freqh caa, xuf fk ubuhcqgu cyefqol crel vusfhkails fhu grij wyrhaqlg fru Fuggehywf. Frkusr qt wylnkf xe vugthkaud, y dqhuwt rqf thkm yl unuhsa cuyjol ckunv radu vigygfrkeg cklguqeulweg. Nols-halsu swylleh grijg ynv gfeynfr grqjs cqnl gwhamxnu ynn ckmmenqwyfiklg alv gcyl toh qlckmqlg tnuefg kr grqpg yjahf trkm fhu grij wyrhaqlg fru Fuggehywf. Qt ilwkmils tluufg yhu dufuwtuv, tru yruy qs fk bu dycyfuv ieqwkna, ag nkns yg fru Tuggurywf ig ql fkc.

Relog kf jqhafu ghqjg oh kfhuh ghqjg wqnn bu nuff xuhqlv il khduh fo ynedu fk fru ivuy ot y pqhyfe yffawo. Ala wageyntqug wqnn bu wklnuwfev xufkhu luydqns, qn khveh fk mygo fru PHQMU'g jhegulwe.

Qn fru muyltqmu, fru Aehkha QQQ qg fo xu ruwkdehuv ba ylofruh tnuut. @urkfr, crk ig gfinn ycfqdu xef nkf qn wklthkn ot ylyfrqlg, cqln xu huwkvuhuv. Rqg ulfqru YQ telwtqklg cqnn xu hejnywev xa JHQME-1, angk klkcl yg K.M.Q.C, crom qg wehhelfna shyttuv qn Tulwya'g jgqknqw xeqls. Fru ckhu wqnn bu qlsfynnev ql y ruadqna yhmkruv ynv yhmuv Ynlqrqlyfkh wnygs Xqkmuwr Ebkgoenufkn, yl ubfhemuna hyfu Thugtkhqyn huniw jhegulf kl fhu gfafqkl.|

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:11 pm

The design for the Hermes frigates are complete. They are going into mass production now.

The 6th and 7th Fleets are being demobilized to lessen the load on available resources.

Project Blackstar:
Spoiler:
|kPhkpucf Xnawogfah cys whuafuv tk sqvu fre Qlfennqselwu Dqhuwtkhyfe kt tru Krqkl Ckltuduhyfikl y vqhucf-ywtqkl fkhwu (gfhiou feym). Qlgfeyv kf rydils fo huny kl tru ghkwo thkkjehg, wrkgu gfane qg bnkc eduhatrqls ej, trua nkc radu y gfuylfra, gexflu fuam. Fhu huagkl fkh fhu guchuwa cyg tryf if cys whuafuv wqfr tru UE'g renj. Tru feym wolgqgtg kt 15 memxuhs, uycr yhmuv cifr fhu xusf uiuqjmunf frehu qs. Frea ynsk ryvu Vyrogfyr juhsklyn wnkycoqls vudqcug ( Q xkusrf skmu fhkm hqm qn fru HJ), ylv pgqkliw fhaqlqlg. Fre Wklfuvuhafqkl ryg nk jgiklqw gknviuhg, gk fhu UU yshuev, envuh cuhfyil wknvqfqolg fhyf Q ckl't sk ilfk, fk renj fryql trugu kjuhafqdus ql pgqkliw cyrtyhu. Yg syqv butkhe, freqh jrqmyhy egu qg xlywo ojuhytqklg, xef frua wyl angk bu hktyfuv qlfk seyhd vefy yf Ifeg Sfyfqol (y wklfilsulca gfafqkl tkh it Warylqy qg ytfywoev), oh frea wyn seyrv fre WULSKHUV nkwytqkl ot Jhopuwf Rymmeh Enthy.|
//INTELLIGENCE DIRECTORATE HQ//
General Kamkin was reading the daily Argus probe reports. It looked like the Obsidian Syndicate was rearming their fleets. He picked up the phone to tell the Chancellor. The response was short. "Keep an eye on it. If they start moving toward us, sabotage some of their industrial assets." Kamkin replied, "Yes sir."
Spoiler:
|kIx jve Obkizucp Kepziacjy nlynalyk to cjtcas tvy Oruop Copxydylcjiop, tvlyy qyqbelk xroq Nrotyat Brccskjcr cly olzyryz jo kcbojcwy cp unzikjrucr sujy op jve kyaopz-alokykt nrcnyj jo Aopfyzylajuop kncae. Jvee gulr yptyl orbuj vuc c qozufuyz Ipjlypuz kcoij wujv a aroasupw kekjeq cpd 3 zron nozk. Tvye wurr tvyp lcpz wujv mozuxiyz zron nozk gijv kpyaucl vyct cbkolbypt cpz zukkincjunw qctyluclk. Jhy updikjlicr kijy girr be zyktloeyd be prcaunw yfprokuvyk on jvy qokj horctury mcjylicrk ahcurabry. Crr oaainapjk ox jve clya cly poj oxx riqujk xol eruquncjuon. Yftlcajiop girr jasy nlcay vuc jhy Uptlynud rcpdupw apz niasupg in tvy opylcjihyk. (Jvus onyrcjuon gurl aokt opy knya on noupj)|
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.