Fenway's Empire RP

Post yer RPs here.
Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Prototype » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:31 pm

OOC: high wavelength wouldn't be much use, you want short wavelength and massive frequency and intensity if you want it to melt stuff.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:42 pm

True - bigger lenght smaller energy output
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Post by Alduin » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Iv, you haven't made any attempt to fix the mistake with my economy, AND haven't raised my military yet.
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Sometimes the results come in AFTER the test. Though effective, the tesseract appears to have not taken the test firing very well. After a few hours of rising energy levels, it sends out a sub-space 'Pulse'. With immensely high energy output in all wavelengths, it scrambles a lot of data and electronics in short range and the object is lit up like a beacon. It also appears to resonate with select forms of matter, notable Eezo, Phazon, and Yttrium, causing large energy spikes and jumps. Unprotected equipment connecting to them likely won't withstand the energy spikes. Fusion and fission cores are also affected by pulse, as are many forms of FTL drive. Energy output across the sectors jumps dramatically as the tesseract's energy is spread across them. Star output jumps, reactor output jumps, FTL cores jump, everything. Expect major energy problems for the coming days.

-Antioch Nebula-

The core had become greatly unstable after an energy pulse of unknown origin had resonated with it. It had to be shut down, but it can be reactivated. It was currently being integrated with ARK-5. But the pulse was something different. Fenway consulted the databanks and determined that the pulse matched the signature of an extremely powerful crystal, which was recovered from a star collapsing into a black hole millennium ago. The Network had several of these crystals, powering major nodes, but they were all offline and only meant to be used with certain matrices. The pulse was a side effect of incorrect matrices, it seemed. It would need to be recovered, if possible. ARK-5 could use and object of such power.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:57 pm

The energy spike affected most of the stealth fleet,making the stealth generators fail for a moment.For about 3 hours,all major systems where cut out of the power [The one underground did not]

The recent investments on the infraextructure of emergency situations proved to be reliable,preventing the mass panic.
However,the origin of the spike was unknown,mantaining a state of yellow alert trought the system.

Now that the energy problems where to come,the emergency transport fleet was activated,sending trought the needed places the patented power cells,using the fast Flapjack emergency transport ships
Spoiler:
Class: Flapjack
Type: Fast Cargo Ship
Engine: 8 x Pontiak MK6 plasma Engine
Max. Thruster speed: 1200 m/s
Main Computer: 5 x U.C "Phenom" [Universal Computer]
Weapons: 2 x AA Linked Railgun 20mm, 1 x 150 mm Railgun [frontal]
Role: Fast transport of cargo

The Flapjack is the main cargo ship of the the corporation. Changing the heavy armoring and cargo for a lightweight ship,the Flapjack can transport 3-4 containers [5x5x7] . With relatively low cargo space for other cargo ships,he is based in high speed. Counting with 2x 20mm railguns for anti-figther support and one 150 mm anti ship weapon for light fighting,again,he count on speed to outmanuever other ships and escape. Actually being impreged for fast messaging and urgence supplying.

--------
OOC: Well...who would know eh? I invested in infraestruture earlier [Fear of attack because of the syndicate and orion] for emergency situations. And in modular power cells too [mass produced,with the energy coming from solar stations stationed around a star] so i think that i could hold some of the damage. However my military will suffer for a time because they have to make minor repairs in the eezo cores [Not much bad,the eezo is only used in stealth,so they lost the stealth capability for a time] The eezo is still in study [see last posts] to be widely used. if all that is invalid,tell me
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:47 am

OOC: I could never have thought of that.

The Destonian empire gives up on the tesseract research,we're going to have an auction. Highest bid wins. Starting on 50,000 galactical credits.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:55 am

@Alduin well remind me what project did you request a points increase for ? I really need you to ask for it or I won't be able to differ it from the standard actions you take and more often than not you don't want me to raise you points for random actions because I can only raise you once per day.

As for the economy know what ? I give everyone 3 choices :

Either they remained with open borders and some of their border installations got infected (-5 to military)
Either they remained blockaded with a damage to economy (-5 economy)
Either they are always isolated which leads to a civil dissatisfaction (-5 to civilian)

Alright ? If you do not like the economy one make your choice.

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:13 am

Military -5

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:Obsidian Fragment

Post by Jack Root » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:22 am

OOC: -5 economy. Just a question why economy important when my government takes what it wants for free?

BIC: Operation Tasr is 35% complete.

:Meanwhile:
Hub: What are your orders sir?
Jack Root: Start arming Fleets 1-7
Hub: Understood sir.

Fleets 1-7 are refitting.
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:45 am

Economy -5

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:20 am

Well don't worry economy goues down auto so only of you don't want it post here. Economy determines how fast you recover your fleet.

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alduin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:59 am

I'm sick of this, i shouldn't have to choose which was i get wrecked, i shouldn't even have to choose because this doesn't affect me. so good work Iv, you got me to quit.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Well what did you expect me to do ? Lick your butt and let only you to get dry out of the water while others suffer ? Rules must be fair for everyone, and s*** will happen so get used to it, especially considering the new entry of "faction unknown" to the database. If you are not fine with my judgment you are welcome to go to fen, I don't know what he'll do it's up to him, if he feels like so he can freaknig kick me out. You can't expect to be superior to everyone, win every single battle and so on, and quit blaming it on me, it was ultimately your choice.

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alduin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm

you don't get it, do you? there's NO WAY MY NATION COULD HAVE BEEN EFFECTED. i remember you posted a few pages back that you think people hate you. this is why Iv, this is why.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:38 pm

I have to compromise. The virus didn't really leave the borders, so Miraak wouldn't really be affected by doing nothing. However, since he has little trade, the fact that everyone closed their borders would murder what little (if any) trade he had. I suppose the fact that he was isolated made the populace happy, but then again. He isn't affected by the Virus.

However, he IS affected by the massive-energy-pulse. Frying systems. I would say that causes a civilian decrease of 2 and military of 5.