ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by ACH0225 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:06 am

Did my operation on page 37 go through?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Post by Alduin » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:15 am

Iv121 wrote:Points time,

due to the prolonged blockades in all systems trade during this time was damaged and the economies of all empires suffered from it, -5 to all economies.
i would like to point out that the croatoan empire doesn't suffer from trade, as it never benefited from trade because they are isolationist/xenophobic and never fully established trade.
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:23 am

Well ready to wait ACH ? If not it is meaningless anyway.

As for you Miraak all economies are linked in a giant net, if you are not part of it chances are your economy are like North Korea's , even the USSR's economy at a time was part of the global one.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:27 am

I can wait, but others would be affected even if the owner isn't.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:34 am

Jack, you do realize than NeoRome is under a Class X Quarantine? Entering it, if detected, constitutes a declaration of war by countries following the quarantine system. Just saiyan.

BIC:

Fenway monitored the core recovery. The planet was well hidden, and due to the light frame, produced minimal gravitational effect. The nebula was nearly 80 million kilometers large by now. The thick soup of dust and gas, hot and churning, would cover them.

But, to be safe, he activated the rip-fields. They would tear apart anything that tried to land.

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alduin » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:42 am

Iv121 wrote: As for you Miraak all economies are linked in a giant net, if you are not part of it chances are your economy are like North Korea's , even the USSR's economy at a time was part of the global one.
still, my economy has no way of being affected
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:Obsidian Fragment

Post by Jack Root » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:03 pm

OOC: Hmmm...Ignore that post then.

BIC:
Jack Root: Start Operation Tasr
???: Yes sir.
Jack Root: Don't fail me. You know what happens.
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Miraak wrote: still, my economy has no way of being affected
If so it is already damaged far more than that , should I modify your stats ?

ALSO TIEL YOUR ECONOMY GETS QUITE LOW YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE AN ECONOMICAL COLLAPSE.
yea having economy on 0 is not good for the most part .
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alduin » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Miraak wrote: still, my economy has no way of being affected
If so it is already damaged far more than that , should I modify your stats ?

ALSO TIEL YOUR ECONOMY GETS QUITE LOW YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE AN ECONOMICAL COLLAPSE.
yea having economy on 0 is not good for the most part .
the croatoan empire is completely self sufficient, and is isolationist. theirs nothing to modify, except my military stats which you never raised and fixing your mistake in lowering my economy
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Protocol:Hermit activated,all trade and communications now down.

Some RP:
?: Sir,Protocol:Hermit is now activated,the "Unknown" will soon have..."it",you know what i mean, finished.
Supreme Leader Vaitum: Finally,after 20 years,it's finally finished... Prepare Operation:Unseen.
?:Yes,Sir, the "Unknowns" stealth group shall be ready in two days,and the new Cropus mech is finished.
Vaitum: Good,soon we shall have it in our hands.

Secretly developed mech:
Name:Cropus-4 "Sneak Snake"
Weight type(light,medium,heavy):light
Desc: Specially designed for stealth missions,equipped with a stealth field generator,a retracteble blade on each arm,2 emp charges, capable of hacking databases,tactical battle view and a thruster on the back,makes this mech an excellent assassin and good for obtaining intel.

OOC:Mysterious,hmm?

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Not nearly enough.

Kobialka is accepted under the premise that Earth is completely lost from one thing or another. Your origins may be on it, but nobody owns it/has it and nobody knows where it is.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:56 pm

understoods. So what do I need to know about this virus? My borders are currently closed, and blockaded.
Last edited by CommanderKobialka on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Iv, I lifted my blockade 2-3 pages ago.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Iv121 wrote:Points time,

due to the prolonged blockades in all systems trade during this time was damaged and the economies of all empires suffered from it, -5 to all economies.

Also your intelligence service has prepared some special operations and intel reports on your table and await a green light for action, +1 to Intel points and +2 to SpecOps points to all nations.
OOC: Why my economy was suffered? My empire is on the far rim of the galaxy.And we have different sources of income,as well as a network of supporters and investors. We do not depend on other empires for economic stability

Current Actions: The studys on element eezo revealed something far more good to all of us. Using a more refined form of it,we can synthesis a powerfull type of magnetic material.
This is a crucial evolution to railguns [Better range,better power] and a definitive evolution to warp drives [the Tantalus drive,vertically oriented and optimized for stealth operations]

The BIPOMA is a prototype,but can be used now as a viable vaccine to certain problems,creating a better chance of survival for soldiers on battle or even for pacients in hospital.

Now,the Darkstar Co. devote his resources to the construction of outposts as a early warning to invasions and planet infraextruture in case of emergency.
Last edited by Crash Override on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:24 pm

The Destonians located a strange asteroid,which was radiating energy, about 20 years ago,and immediately started to construct "It",a device capable of generating a magnetic field around the asteroid,and steering it like a ship. A group called the "Unknown" was created,an organization which only purpose was to construct "It" and steer the asteroid. A large group of stealth soldiers and scientists should be the crew on the asteroid when "It" was finished. About 5 years after the asteroid was located Operation:Unseen was prepared,a operation which purpose was to infiltrate the empire that invaded the Destonians about 40-50 years ago,but now came to serve another purpose:top-secret research,development and production,and of course,to discover what was producing the energy the asteroid was radiating. The operation kept it's name,due to the research being "unseen"
RP time:

The "Unknown" had just digged into the asteroid,and what they came to see,surprised them very much,the inside of the large asteroid was plated with metal,why hadn't they discovered that when the dug in? They looked behind them,and saw that the point just where they had dug in wasn't plated with metal,and must have been the former entrance to the asteroid for those who built this. In the middle of the room was a blue cube,floating over a black pedestal. When they walked closer to it,they saw it was a smaller cube inside it. A geometrical form which was called a "Tesseract",the Unknown come to the conclusion this was the source of the energy.
Leader of the Unknown,Connor: "You,you and you",he said and pointed on the of his men,"Bring this thing back to the ship,take a smaller shuttle and bring it back to the Destonian main planet."
"Yessir" one of them replied,and the three men left the room with the cube.
Connor:"Ok,time to establish a base in this thing,bring "It",which we really need to name,what should we name it?"
"The steerwheel?" someone replied.
Connor:"No! Something special,like...whatever,we can call it the steerwheel,i can't get to think of something."
The Unknown established the base,and started researching their new project,whatever that could be.
The Tesseract was brought back to the main planet successfully,and was immediatly carried away by some scientists.