Fenway's Empire RP

Post yer RPs here.
Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:48 am

Not at all, I won't allow that probe of deadly's to get in either, as for ACH we will need to wait for Fen to see.

See your first mistake (and ACH's and deadly's ) was that you didn’t make it as a specOps operation, means what you did is public knowledge and so easily countered. I already designed my blockade, you can try to make a special operation to get in and out, all you need to do is plan it out.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am

Ok,so i described something my empire did,and because i didnt use the specOps thing that i didnt know was implemented, you get to know about it just like that? And how could i know that i couldnt enter?
You had'nt stated that it was blocked off when i wrote it,so how would i be supposed to know that?

Edit: Whatever,Project:virus stopped,communications down temporarily,secret projects started,defenses are now doubled.
Last edited by Jacobwed on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:00 am

Fixed it up and changed it a bit.

Empire Name: The Vendetta Chirocracy

New Leader: The Great Admiral Alexander Nobunaga the Overhuman! :)

Government Type: Totalitarian

Sector: sector 3

Capital: Novus Illuminationis, Scorpion System

Currency: the Monet (named after the Latin word for currency. I know. Not very creative.) 1 Monet is worth 0.50 credits

Strength Index (Adds up to 240 or less)

Economy: 80 (citizens are given food tickets each month and are only allowed to spend food tickets on food. The government uses the Monet for buy and sell)

Civilian: 20 (most citizens are miserable with there totalitarian government, but there are a few stupid ones that don't know of the freedoms they are missing.)

Political: 50 (the leaders of this empire are smart, but power hungry. They make decisions that benefit the upper class and make the 99% suffer.)

Military: 85 (everyone is required to serve in the armed forces for five years. this can be extended during war time.)

Size: 2

Short backstory:

An empire founded upon the laws of the United States of Earth. Backstage, secret organizations, and large corporations were slowly changing the country. It changed so slowly the citizens didn't know what was happening until the mass executions had begun, the book burning had begun, and the new surveillance equipment had been installed. Extensive research was poured into drones, which now make up 25% of the armed fleet.
Last edited by CommanderKobialka on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:28 am

Well I know it is all problematic you only wrote it a min before me maybe less ...

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:Obsidian Fragment

Post by Jack Root » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 am

OOC: What the...I was only gone for a day! Don't you people have jobs or something!?

BIC:
Jack Root: So that went well.
Little: Not really.
Nex: If it was another one of them we'd be fine.
Little: If it was but its not.
Soulsearcher: I think it is safe to say we can't get infected by this Virus as it is no one has seen a Endian in 2,000 years.
Little: Maybe.
Jack Root: Lets try it we have nothing to lose. I'll set up a frigate with a self destruct button I can hit from here.
Nex: I'll set up a landing party.
Little: I'll get the gear in order.
Soulsearcher: I'll see who wants to crew the ship.
Jack Root: Alright then.

>>Message To UTN<<
We are going to jump to the blockade with a frigate soon. Don't shoot it ok?
-The Overlords
>>Message End<<
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:52 am

One frigate is not going to hold the line you know ... we do get a lot of those who try to run the blockade so you can join the hunting task group if your frigate is AWACS capable.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 am

@Lightspeed No it's a stealth probe that I've had for a while.
@Iv121 As I said before, I'm on vacation and have no access to my computer, and therefore the encoder. I'm typing all of this on my iPhone. So, do you want me to PM you, as a GM, my secret stuff, or what?
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:11 am

you better to fen couse I hold the blockade, didn't keep it in mind, it is hard to do it all at once.

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 am

What are we going to do with the virus?

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Post by Alduin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:34 am

Unit 340 wrote:CRITICAL FAILURE:

The Virus is sentient but NOT coordinated. It cannot control ships. It cannot control people. It can't even control rodents!

Here's a 100% Rundown of the virus, as analyzed by independent researchers;

Mineralitis, as it is called, is a sentient, microscopic virus. It is capable of infecting most known species. It has a near 100% mortality rate on all affected victims. It is an airborne virus, and cannot survive exposure to a vacuum for very long. If exposed to the virus, infection is almost guaranteed. The virus specifically attacks the nervous system, mainly the brain. The attack causes the person to lose their minds. Rational thoughts give way to insanity and unreason. In this state, they appear to be incredibly hostile and show adept understanding of concepts they had been taught. They will use their skills in an attempt to destroy everything they can. Individual specimens do not seem to interact with each other in any way, and will openly attack each other. It shows no signs of controlling a subject, so the insanity is most likely a side effect of the attack.

Given this, I highly doubt the virus would be able to coordinate an attack like that. They would likely tear the fleet apart, not attack a world. They would be tearing the ship apart from the inside as well as shooting each other, ramming each other, etc etc. Killing crew men. Why do you think MY entire military was destroyed by FRIENDLY FIRE?!

But if you insist this is like the first virus, by all means, try to fight off the entire NeoRoman battle fleet, including a considerable amount of mercenaries and civilians also turned, as well as unrestricted access of all four of NeoRome's super-weapons. I don't think you like where this is going.
well ok, didn't quite understand what the virus was, so my post is no longer valid.
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Find an antidote or abandon it, somehow don't feel like letting people spread it all around ...

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:09 pm

Well, can I spare a specops point to make all my stuff valid? Or was the encrypted thing valid?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:12 pm

I don't quite get the question but I know I am expecting Fen to answer that, I can generally inform you but because I am directly involved I cannot play things out.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:25 pm

The Strigiforme Stealth Ship isn't public knowledge. Remember the omnipotence rule? He wrote it for plot and story reasons. The other empires have no way of knowing whether it was there, unless they hacked into the still-operational NeoRoman Sensor Net.

As such, the ship made it back to the Strigiforme successfully. Unfortunately, the ship was detected by UTA ships that arrived at the node to blockade it as the ship was leaving the systems.

Destonians, no. You don't get the virus, blockade. Same with the probe. I doubt a probe would get there.

BIC:

//NeoRoman Sensor Net//

>//Unauthorized Entry Detected

-ALERT-

>//Command Unresponsive

>//Automated Defense Grid Online

>//All planets covered

-END-

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Alright UTN fleets fall back to home systems. The problem with that stuff is that it confuses people, adding the specOps points allowed for people to both hide their intensions and also limit their usage. You can just go around it and say your spies spotted it ...

The UTN invests more money into the development of advanced AWACS ships to assist the UTN fleets.