CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by CommanderKobialka » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:54 pm

/:| fixed. happy? >:|
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Post by Alduin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 pm

you now have 242 points out of 240 points. well done
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Miraak wrote:you now have 242 points out of 240 points. well done
/:| fixed again. this time for good.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:43 pm

You have 3 unused points now.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Due to the higly secretive and isolationist culture of the Darkstar citizens,the virus has not been spread trought our people. However certain measure has taken place. All Darkstar systems activated the SAFETY OVERRIDE PROTOCOL: Bunkers where activated,stealth systems where activated on all planets and the current trades are now being made in the frontier bases. Extremely exterelized places with safety protocols.
Special equipments being distributed to the citizens.

The research teams on the Far Rim [Fringe of our galaxy between the arms and the deep space] are beggining a study procedure. Stealth Scarlet frigates are inbound the affected systems [With no orders to attack,only drift passively observing the development] and to scan the planets using the new ARGUS-Biometric class.

Business: The production of BLADE frigates stops at least. Now they are focusing on building more advanced frigates,as the Scarlet or even arming the current colonys with the HADES surface-to-space defense plataform.
Last edited by Crash Override on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Vinyl wrote:You have 3 unused points now.
It says I'm allowed to have less than 240 >:)

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Why wouldn't you get the most you can?
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Vinyl wrote:Why wouldn't you get the most you can?
I can spare 3 military points. Besides, my empire has done extensive research into armed drones.

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Post by Alduin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:28 pm

<Slipspace Rupture Detected>
*seconds later*
<Multiple Slipspace Ruptures detected>

The sky of Foran, and outer colony in the croatoan empire, was darkened by the 7th fleet, completely infected with the virus, began raining fire from the sky, as they blasted the surface and crashed all their fighters and shuttles into the cities.
The citizens of Foran Retaliated, sending thousands of Nuclear missiles at the fleet, destroying them
But, all those ships had to go somewhere, and began there tumble through the atmosphere, tearing up and igniting it with so many ships going through it, the whole planet was on fire within 15 minutes, and 5 minutes after that, there was only silence.
few of the Silo's survived with their occupants, but they had no hope as their planet was dead on the outside world, the only atmosphere being that of smoke and ash.

Advisor Lorkhan: Sir, Foran was lost to the virus, including the 7th fleet

Emperor Tiber: its only a matter of time now, how long can we last through this? we cannot. it will keep on picking at us until we are gone. began mobilizing the battle fleets, we are going to war against this thing, For the glory of the Croatoan Empire!

The Croatoan has now declared full on war against this Virus, vowing to fight to the very last soldier, even automated turret, to destroy this virus.

>>/Message to all Nations/>>
Join us in our Glorious war against this virus, we shall no longer hid and slowly die, rise up out of your little holes in the ground, and fight!
>>/Message End/>>

Emperor Tiber: now Lorkhan, began research on some sort of antibody to prevent infection immediately!
*Tiber goes back to drinking strong, 100 year old Ale*

OOC: i aint waitin for no cure! blow it all up!
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 am

CRITICAL FAILURE:

The Virus is sentient but NOT coordinated. It cannot control ships. It cannot control people. It can't even control rodents!

Here's a 100% Rundown of the virus, as analyzed by independent researchers;

Mineralitis, as it is called, is a sentient, microscopic virus. It is capable of infecting most known species. It has a near 100% mortality rate on all affected victims. It is an airborne virus, and cannot survive exposure to a vacuum for very long. If exposed to the virus, infection is almost guaranteed. The virus specifically attacks the nervous system, mainly the brain. The attack causes the person to lose their minds. Rational thoughts give way to insanity and unreason. In this state, they appear to be incredibly hostile and show adept understanding of concepts they had been taught. They will use their skills in an attempt to destroy everything they can. Individual specimens do not seem to interact with each other in any way, and will openly attack each other. It shows no signs of controlling a subject, so the insanity is most likely a side effect of the attack.

Given this, I highly doubt the virus would be able to coordinate an attack like that. They would likely tear the fleet apart, not attack a world. They would be tearing the ship apart from the inside as well as shooting each other, ramming each other, etc etc. Killing crew men. Why do you think MY entire military was destroyed by FRIENDLY FIRE?!

But if you insist this is like the first virus, by all means, try to fight off the entire NeoRoman battle fleet, including a considerable amount of mercenaries and civilians also turned, as well as unrestricted access of all four of NeoRome's super-weapons. I don't think you like where this is going.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:53 am

I heard complaints people don't want another "virus", also considering zombies cannot co-ordinate tactics your fleet is pretty much dead the moment it is engaged , even better it is still isolated in NeoRome, maybe let it die out and move on ? People want to get rid of the blockades and continue fighting each other.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:45 am

It is essentially isolated entirely in NeoRome, unless some idiot goes in there and leaves. That's why there's the quarantine. No cases had been reported outside NeoRome. It's essentially a thing that took NeoRome out of the picture, a slow phase into my new empire. You're blockades may be lifted. It isn't going anywhere (Unless you screw with it. Don't poke a dragon in the eye. Simple stuff people.)

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:01 am

Well, anti-virus is now secondary project, since the virus doesnt spread from NeoRoman territory,new project assigned:

Exploration of other superheavy elements(with a number higher than 104).