Fenway's Empire RP

Post yer RPs here.
Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Alduin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Advisor Lorkhan: Hey Tiber! do you remember that jungle planet from way back then....

Emperor Tiber: Oh no.....

Advisor Lorkhan: Not that! it isn't that bad, its just kinda bad...

Emperor Tiber: we lost a whole ship to that planet, i had to personally send it into the local sun via wireless control while i watched the crew go mad and start attacking each other. don't you remember why we dont do exploration?

Advisor Lorkhan: yeah, but that was like 12 years ago! well, some people found it-

Emperor Tiber: Just close the borders, cut off trade, and inform our ally to do the same. this is NOT going to happen again to us

Advisor Lorkhan: don't you think we should help, and don't you at least want to know what-

Emperor Tiber: just do it!!!

>>/Message to Obsidian Syndicate/>>
We are temporarily cutting off trade, we advise you close your borders and let nothing in ever. we will contact you at a later date, good luck.
>>/Message End/>>

All trade and communications has been cut off from and to the Croatoan Empire, and the borders have been locked down with patrol ships informed to destroy all ships incoming to Croatoan Space
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Due to a resent Viral outbreak the UTA declares closed borders state. All jump nodes in and out of UTA space are now blockaded by the UTN fleets.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Destonian Supreme Leader Vaitum have got a message from an unknown source. He read what was stated in it: "A Virus. Careful."
How mysterious,he thoguht to himself,who could have sent this? "Call my head scientists!",he shouted.(Some time later) "I have gotten a message stating that a virus is spreading around the galaxy,i have heard this have happened before,however,it never reached us that time." Scientist 1: "So you want us to eliminate it? That's almost impossible."
Vaitum:"No,i just want you to make the people of the galaxy safer." Scientist 2: "We shall think of something." Vaitum:"I hope so..."

OOC:Advanced life support system on the market.

Project:Virus started,galaxy-wide announcement sent to all empires: "Feel free to be part of our attempt to stop the virus.Together we stop it.-Destonian Emperor Vaitum"

(And yes,the destonian empire have been watching all of you for quite some time)

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Construction is beginning on two Strigiforme ships, one designed to endure an eternity in the endless dark o intergalactic space carrying cryo frozen owls and Cuuythian fauna, while another is designed to endure an extended duration in phase to travel to a separate galaxy. These ships are intended to ensure the survival of the Strigiforme species for as long as possible by sending them to separate galaxies.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 pm

The new Valyrian Dominion is closing all borders to everything after receiving a transmission from the Destonians about an unknown virus; any ship entering our space will be attacked on sight.

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alduin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:44 pm

OOC: love how everyone is now locked down
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Suddenly, everywhere is impassable. Can we get some news of some redshirt NPC empire dying?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Destonian Head Scientist John Strutt reporting to Emperor Vaitum:
Sir,we have discovered something,a prototype device which,with some more
research,would hopefully stop the virus,however,it would be time consuming,
with such a fast spreading virus. Orders?

Vaitum: Keep researching it,i shall send a troop to locate the strongest source of the virus.

John Strutt:May i ask who you are going to send?

Vaitum: Some of my best men, Colonel Chic Norris as leader, Major Eesee as tactical support
in the ship,and Alpha-troops 1,4 and 7 as soldiers.
Last edited by Jacobwed on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Sure,ACH,i have an NPC race,my arch-nemesis,which i would gladly see destroyed in an easy way. Anyone may write this now,if they want,lets just hope no-one gets ninja'd.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Instant panic after the most powerful empire was killed by a very powerful virus.

The best part? Nobody saw it coming. The entire atmosphere was rife with it, yet it appeared harmless, if it was detected at all. It is sentient, of course. I believe it's called Mineralitis, a sentient global-exterminator virus. It's a biological virus people. Not computer. Though it appears to degrade AI's as well.

I'm not quitting. I just needed a reason for NeoRome to suddenly disappear off the charts. I don't want to play an empire anymore. I'll be Fenway again, because he was elsewhere...

-ELSEWHERE-

//News//
A class X Quarantine has been established on ALL NeoRoman systems, former or otherwise. No ships, under any circumstances, are to enter these areas. Those that do will be destroyed on sight once crossing back. There are no exceptions. If this virus destroyed the most powerful nation overnight, it must be contained completely.
//END//

ARK-5 System Control

Fenway, with his personal guard behind him, was marching to the main control room of the ARK complex. He had gotten the message that NeoRome was destroyed, which was excellent. With the government and people out of the way, he could take it over discreetly. Nobody would dare entering those systems at all. He pulled out a holo-pad and began inputting commands as he neared a large, titanium alloy door. It opened and revealed a highly-complex control room. Various holo-controls flashed online as the automated systems detected his presence and began responding. Complete system access. He found a relevant control board and studied it. It was obviously designed for N.C.S.D Biomechs, albeit different models. The entire thing was much different from the ARK-1 main control rooms. Of course, he hadn't much time to study it- the Mechs he was able to control were quickly brought down. But it had given him enough knowledge in order to understand the various control systems and aspects of the massive complex.

He began entering commands and bringing many systems online. Reactors, weapons, defenses. Outside, a massive shield enveloped the metallic planet. He aroused the dormant armies of machines. All kinds of them. Of course, they were severely outdated. ARK-5 was the first constructed, and as such, it was merely a prototype. It's existence had only been confirmed by monitoring the gravitational interactions of a neutron star in the nebula. This station was on a collision course in a few weeks. Fenway wanted to reverse that.

He brought online massive generators, capable of generating very strong rip-fields. He brought online a hyper-warp drive, combining the best FTL into one instant package. He brought online a massive Cryozine laser, capable of flash-freezing just about whatever it hit. He activated the hanger to complete construction on a large Juggernaut. He activated the long-dormant scanners and sweepers, and quickly brought much of the sector under the scans. And last, he activated navigation. It briefly accessed the network and downloaded a comprehensive map of every nebula, star, planet, and asteroid mapped since it was created.

Once done, he plotted a course to Antioch. If anyone was there, the station would destroy it. It could only make this jump once in a thousand years, anyhow. Otherwise a rift would open in warp. And that would not be good. Akin to a paradox, in other words.

Once the course was set, he headed to another section for full bio-mechanical augmentation and assimilation. He would need protection from the virus. As the control room doors shut behind him, several auto-turrets popped up. The fired and killed every last one of Fenway's guard. The ship in the hanger was destroyed. They had outlived their usefulness.

(NOTE: The Warp-Rift is a phenomenon that prohibits all FTL travel from occurring too rapidly. No matter the engine, when a ship jumps, a distorted time-space field forms around it. It remains after the jump and slowly fades. Each jump will increase the distortion. When it reaches a certain point, the distortion will 'rip' and create a localized anomaly. This field, although short-lived, will rip everything in the vicinity apart. The field's size is directly influenced by the ship's mass and the FTL's power. While for small ships it may only cause a drive failure, the rift can devastate a battleship or destroy a dreadnought. The ARK-jumping would devastate a system, and the field is very-long lived.)

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Due to the virus annohilating NeoRome overnight, LOCKOUT PROTOCOL has been initiated. All ships entering Confederation space will be blown apart, no questions asked. The Biological Weapons and Disease Prevention Directorate is i overdrive trying to find a vaccine and a cure. All fleets are on Alert Level 8. Trade has also been halted for now.

//PUBLIC TRANSMISSION TO ALL NATIONS//
The Orion Confederation suggests leveling the entire planet where the virus originated. Assuming that the virus can't survive in vacuum, we send ships armed with planet busters and high yield nuclear weapoms to render the planet absolutely hostile to any living or semi-living thing. The ships would have all the air sucked out of them, and the crew be in vacuum suits, or they would be completely locked down. Even if the planet wasn't utterly destroyed, it would discourage people from going there. The alternative is have all the nations with superweapons fire at the planet.
//END//
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alduin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:48 pm

OOC: well, what now? seeing as everyone is completely locked down?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Empire Name: The Vendetta Order

New Leader: Julius Parkerman

Government Type: Totalitarian

Sector: sector 3

Capital: Novus Illuminationis, Scorpion System

Currency: the Monet (named after the Latin word for currency. I know. Not very creative.) 1 Monet is worth 0.50 credits

Strength Index (Adds up to 240 or less)

Economy: 80 (citizens are given food tickets each month and are only allowed to spend food tickets on food. The government uses the Galactic Credit for buy and sell)

Civilian: 20 (most citizens are miserable with there totalitarian government, but there are a few stupid ones that don't know of the freedoms they are missing.)

Political: 50 (the leaders of this empire are smart, but power hungry. They make decisions that benefit the upper class and make the 99% suffer.)

Military: 85 (everyone is required to serve in the armed forces for five years. this can be extended during war time.)

Size: 2

Short backstory:

An empire founded upon the laws of the United States of Earth. Backstage, secret organizations, and large corporations were slowly changing the country. It changed so slowly the citizens didn't know what was happening until the mass executions had begun, the book burning had begun, and the new surveillance equipment had been installed.
Last edited by CommanderKobialka on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alduin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:02 pm

kobialka, you didn't use points for your size XD
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:15 pm

He also did not specify a sector to be in.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe