Post yer RPs here.
Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO
Re: Fenway's Empire RP

Post by Crash Override » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:04 am

TRANSMISSION TO THE ORION CONFEDERATION[Encrypted]
"I think that we have some things to discuss.
Anderson: Yeah,what? We are in the middle of a thing here..
"Yes,i know.But i am about to make an offer that you cant refuse.
Anderson: Now you are from mafia?
"...No.I will send to you the schematic of the Caelum drone"
Anderson: Great,now i will beat dreadnoughts with drones?
"Calm down.Its just a simple logistic support. Right now i cant afford a giant fleet from hell to help you.I am sending logistic support.How is obsidian Syndicate?
Anderson: Peacefull. For now.
"I see. I will soon contact then."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Flootilas move to the Orion Confederation position. One is logistic containing supplys [Power cells,food and other materials. Profit]
-4 Flapjack freighters,2x Wolfhound scout carriers and 4 Scarlet frigates

The other flootila is a "Sweeper" flootila [Hit and Run tactics,surveillance and long range attack]
6x Firestorm artillery frigates,8xScarlet frigates,3xWolfhound carriers and 5xEverest cruisers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAELUM DRONE
Spoiler:
Last edited by Crash Override on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:21 am

D'raqnir sighed as an exited young technician from came bounding into his office; clearly wanting to tell him he needed to spend all his money on some new cutting edge project "Yes?" he murmured "S..sire, we have just perfected the design for our new heavy cruiser!" "Please tell me how much this is going to cost me?", "Do you really want to know?" stuttered the technician, "Fine." replied D'raqnir, "just tell me why the hell I want this one instead of the other 5 that have come to me this week?"...."umm"..."It has a quad lasers and an underslung MAC?" "Alright, you can build 1 prototype, but only 1; and if it doesn't hold up in testing then the entire project is scrapped, understood?", "Of course my liege" as he half ran out of the door.

//Ship info//
ETA build time 1 week (RL time) (If this is too low please tell me, I'm not sure how long these things should take)
Quantity: 1
Lenth: 760 metres
Armament: 4 Massive laser cannons on the front, a slightly smaller MAC beneath the cockpit, 300 Railgun emplacements, a complement of 2 R-7 fighters.
PIC:

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 am

OOC:Cool...

Colonel Chic Norris and Major Eesee Stockri
is about to ask two pirate captives about information

Chic: So...tell me how you prevent the ununpentium from
falling apart into lighter atoms.

Captive 1:Never! I will never tell You!
* Chic pulls up his dematerializer and selects "Slow Decay"
mode in a way the captives can see it*
Captive 2:What...what are you doing?! Dont shoot me...no
...no...NO!!!
*Chic shoots captive 2 which begin to slowly decay*
Eesee:So,captive,are you going to tell us?
Captive:No,i will not. Never ever!
Chic:How about we dip you in a pool of acid while
your flesh are being slowly burnt by a flame,before
we poison you with toxin gas,making you slowly die?
Oh,a wild animal could tear your skin off too,even better.
Captive:*Gulp* Okay,im going to tell you,it's possible to
freeze time in a small area by bombarding the fabric of
space and time in the area with modified neutrons
Eesee:How to modify them?
Captive:That's the easy part, just cool them and shoot them
with gamma rays.
Chic:How is that easy? Whatever,good that you co-orperate,but your
going to prison now.

To be continued...

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Report from Destonian research lab to Supreme Leader Vaitum
The production of ununpentium armor to our ships will is in progress,
its very expensive and time consuming,and the armor layer will be extremly thin.
But,the armor will make our ships very resistant to lasers,and moderatly resistant
to plasma weapons. We have also begun prototyping the "Goliath" mech,a very heavy mech,
armed with very powerful beam and particle weapons,together with the "Hermes" mech,
a lightweight mech,armed with a light railgun,two machine guns,and a ion-engine jetpack.

Time until completion

Mech prototypes:RP time:Completed
Ununpentium Armor:RP time:Completed
Last edited by Jacobwed on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm

The owl scientist was alone in his workgroup lab, and was running some final tests on a new version of the deployable Yttrium portal. He was tinkering with some power links and Yttrium crystals, when he accidentally triggered the mechanism. While Yttrium portals aren't inherently radioactive, they produce electricity, and the scientist had to put the power somewhere, as the portal had no capacitors or batteries built in yet. So the scientist attached(read; jammed) some wires from another, finished, miniaturized Yttrium beacon into the power output, and hoped it wouldn't explode violently. The beacon lit up, creating a wave far larger than the ones normally used for coordinate beacons. This wave stretched throughout the fabric of space and time, attracting... Something.

A bright light flashed in a corner of the room, and a loud, grating robotic voice announced, "TEMPORAL SHIFT DEACTIVATED!" The light faded, revealing a white salt-shaker shaped machine, with a glowing eyestalk, a plunger-like arm, and a odd looking other projection, with its lower half dotted with half spheres.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 pm

The scouts return from the trip. Sending a building group

[3x Miniyards,1xWolfhound carrier and 2x Flapjack freighters with materials to stabilish a comm outpost and a initial mining effort.

================================================================================================================
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:01 pm

<<FORM\FORMS\CONSTRUCTION>>
<</BEGIN FORM
A new research station for the creation and testing of advanced military hardware. This research station is scheduled to be built in high orbit of one of our junkyard worlds. Costs include:
130x tonnes of steel
98x tonnes of titanium
30x tonnes of tungsten
10x SSLS's (Space Station Laboratory Suites)
2x SSQS's (Space Station crew Quarters Suites)
1x SSCS's (Space Station Cargo Suites)
1x SSMS's (Space Station Manufactury Suites)
1x SSSS's (Space Station Security Suites)
60x Science Personnel
20x Weaponry Testing Personnel
10x Security Personnel (Armed)
<</END FORM
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Post by Alduin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 am

>>Initiate Program startup/>>
>>/Scan_Hull
>>/Check Energy Amounts
>>/evaluate Situation
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>/Name
>>/Sword of Tiber
>>>/Model
>>/Vengeance-Class Dreadnought
>>>/Mission
>>/Serve current Emperor
>>>/Initiate undock procedure

*The Sword of Tiber undocks from a secret station in space, beginning its journey to Croatoa for further Instructions*
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:42 am

Report from Destonian main lab

With the first set of ununpentium armor finished,we are attempting to fit these 12 atoms(three fusions/bombardments result) onto a ship,something that seems impossible,but we shall somehow make it.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:57 am

13 new frigates. 2 new cruisers. 1 new dreadnought under construction.

Prototype deployable defenses are nearing completion.

Package sent to Psi Serptentus station for private uses.

Government has record high 95% approval rating.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:Obsidian Fragment

Post by Jack Root » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 am

Starting Ship Production of:
6 Battleships
9 Cruisers
10 Frigates
500 Wings of Fighters
200 Wings of Bombers
10 Destroyers

Starting Development of:
Reva Fighter-Bomber
Juka Battleship
Kita Plasma Bolt Turret
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.

Jacobwed
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Jacobwed » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 am

Destonian labs message to Supreme Leader Vaitum

Success!After finnaly making the 12 atoms of ununpentium thin,and covering as much space as possible,we have fitted the anti-laser and beam weapon armor on our "Nova"-class battlecruiser,named "Luna". We shall now begin testing it immediatly.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 am

The small mining outpost in the Hexon system is going well.The mining operations are going smoothly and the income of ores [Mostly palladium and iron,as well as some ice for the mantainance of the mining station] is doing good for a little boost in the income.

Sending Mini-yards [Construction ships] to estabilish a "Energy Collection Zone" around the Beta Caeli star,creating a array of solar energy collection zones. First,the construction of the Solar Power Plant number 1 [The biggest] is gonna take 1 week and later,just create a array of small sattelites around to help with the collection.
Spoiler:

The production of Power Cells is going very good.Like a normal battery,the people use it and statistics show that the 60% of the users liked the product.

In the most dangerous systems,the Miny-yards are building Omicron defense plataforms to help stop the pirate raids on the frontier.

A small raise in the military budget to produce In-system defense frigates [Scarlet frigates] being cheap and economically good for the protection of frontiers,patrol and scouting.

Spoiler:
Class: Scarlet
Role: Fast assault,patrol and IN-system defense
Engine: 2 x SUPERNOVA engines [Starblast class fast yatch engines]
Weapons: 4 x 150mm railguns,6 x DEW-Infrared class Multi-role [AA lasers and Ship to Ship lasers,all the same] 4 x JAVELIN II torpedo tubes

The Scarlet is the new development of the Darkstar Fleet. Being very fast and economically viable,she can be produced very fast due to the modular construction and the cheap cost material. This come at the price of being very light armored,but for this she count in speed and sneakness of the SINGULARITY-"ALPHA" class stealth systems. Used in system patrols and fast strikes in heavy armored targets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:00 am

BTW unless that is a notable ship like a dreadnaught or a super weapon don't bother posting production schedules as we won't be able to follow them anyway. Alright I took the ilberty of finally adding each one of you one intel and two specOps points, use them wisely.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:23 am

OOC: How this Intel stuff function?

EMPRAH * BRUVA