Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO
Re: United Galactic Conglomerate

Post by Crash Override » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
Puffin4Tom wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote://transmission to the UGC//
Construction of the tyrant class juggernoughts is complete, 6 tyrant class ships are available for the use of the UGC. We have also been getting strange readings from the core of our planet the more we drain from its plasma reserves. Although it started of as random censor glitches, we are now picking up a huge object within the planets core, whatever it is, the plasma was a substance it was hemoraging, so it is almost certainly in disrepair, our scientists are working on a way to extract it from our planets centre.
//end//

//internal//
Repair of the Flagship Nymeria is underway, and 2 more of these ships are being built to lead the 1st taskforce, Nymeria, Valyria's fury and crueltys catalyst are estimated to be completed or at least be moveable within the fortnight.
Transmission to the Freeholds:
This sound intriguing...
Would you mind if i sent some of my researchers along to help you and have a look at this mystery object?
//transmission to Magaderean Shipyards Inc.//

Of course, but before we can take a look at it though we must extract it from the planets core as our system will be destroyed in just over 2 weeks, i must make it clear now however, that it cannot; under any circumstances, be activated, it will be moved to an uninhabited system, and then our scientists can attempt to salvage any useful technologys before destroying the ship. Any remaining inhabitants of the vessel must remain in cryo, we have no idea what the intentions of this race was.
//end transmission//
//Tranmission to the Ayleids//
We can open the cryo when in secure place. For now,we have to concentrate in salvaging the tech or running as fast as we can from the destruction.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Lightspeed wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
Puffin4Tom wrote:
Transmission to the Freeholds:
This sound intriguing...
Would you mind if i sent some of my researchers along to help you and have a look at this mystery object?
//transmission to Magaderean Shipyards Inc.//

Of course, but before we can take a look at it though we must extract it from the planets core as our system will be destroyed in just over 2 weeks, i must make it clear now however, that it cannot; under any circumstances, be activated, it will be moved to an uninhabited system, and then our scientists can attempt to salvage any useful technologys before destroying the ship. Any remaining inhabitants of the vessel must remain in cryo, we have no idea what the intentions of this race was.
//end transmission//
//Tranmission to the Ayleids//
We can open the cryo when in secure place. For now,we have to concentrate in salvaging the tech or running as fast as we can from the destruction.
//Transmission to the Freeholds//
Of course, our researchers will follow your orders and proper safety and caution is a must. May I suggest the Xinxri system? It's quite far away from civilisation and completely uninhabited after that nasty business with solar plasma flares.
//Transmission to Lightspeed//
What's with the Owl? I prefer the anonymity and sense of mystery created by the enigmatic star...
Though, of course, it's your decision.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:47 pm

COMUNICATION

All members are invited to the Story of the Stars rp.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:31 pm

QUICK MESSAGE:

All activities at the Story of Stars Roleplay should be posted here to we keep track of how we invest our resources.

Agreed?

EMPRAH * BRUVA

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Meh... SO MUCH TYPING!
Still... It's a good idea...
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:11 am

Can I provide assistance to the UGC without being in the role-play individually?

It seems like far too much work...

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 am

-Like what puffington?:

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:40 am

Lightspeed wrote:-Like what puffington?:
Oh Dear...
The computer seems to have deleted one sentence of my post!
I was talking about the "Story of the Stars" roleplay, not this one. I've joined it now anyway.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 am

You can give assistance,yes.

But take much care,the people there hate us.

HATERS GONNA HATE. They beat me to death there

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:50 am

Lightspeed wrote:You can give assistance,yes.

But take much care,the people there hate us.

HATERS GONNA HATE. They beat me to death there
Oh Dear...

I think I'm going to die in, like, a few hours. THEY ARE AFTER ME! HELP!

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 pm

You can appeal to the Orion Confederation.

Or Targeryam people

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Lightspeed wrote:You can appeal to the Orion Confederation.

Or Targeryam people
That is a very good suggestion!

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 am

Seeing as you want to help the UGC, a full detachment of shock troopers is en route to spirit you to a safe place and level your home as well as to eliminate all trace of you. Courtesy of the Orion Confederation.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 am

DeadlyMiddie wrote:Seeing as you want to help the UGC, a full detachment of shock troopers is en route to spirit you to a safe place and level your home as well as to eliminate all trace of you. Courtesy of the Orion Confederation.
That's not very polite!

Commander, arm the fusion torches! All units on standby!

Jack Root
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:Obsidian Fragment

Post by Jack Root » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Even if I'm not in the RP the Obsidian Syndicate supports you in your time of war.

Also on a side note I will join the RP, the Story Of The Stars thing correct?
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.