Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO
Re: United Galactic Conglomerate

Post by Crash Override » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Lewshizz wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:
Lewshizz wrote:TRANSMISSION: Any-*static*-one? Come in. This is Captain Beckwith, we are returning from *static* our 4 year survey mission. Our *static* ship has sustained serious damages to the hull and our *static* transmission relay is falling apart in our hands. My apologies for the halt only half-way in our mission. Respond anyone, respo-nd.

TRANSMISSION:

This is the Mu Relay,propierty of the U.G.C Command. Whats your rank and what do you need,Over?
The captain just collapsed from an impact breach explosion, this is First Officer Jenkins, our ship has sustained severe damage and we request a landing space. We request repairs and housing. Please respond.

TRANMISSION:

Look at your sides.

*3 Mini-yards decloaked,being at the sides of the ship carrying him trought the space to a cloaked station,revealing itself*
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

addseo1115
Recruit
Recruit

Post by addseo1115 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Lightspeed wrote:
TRANMISSION:

Look at your sides.

*3 Mini-yards decloaked,being at the sides of the ship carrying him trought the space to a cloaked station,revealing itself*
My god thank you! *as the ship drifts closer to the docks the First Officer hears rattling in the air vents* Oh god did it board us? You four go check the ventilation.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Lewshizz wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:
TRANMISSION:

Look at your sides.

My god thank you! *as the ship drifts closer to the docks the First Officer hears rattling in the air vents* Oh god did it board us? You four go check the ventilation.
*Two operatives,cloaked,appear at inside of the ship,decloaking*

-Sir!

Station: These are our SPECTRE operatives.Also,the ships at your sides are repair ships.We have some things to discuss after you dock.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

addseo1115
Recruit
Recruit

Post by addseo1115 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Lightspeed wrote:
Lewshizz wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:
TRANMISSION:

Look at your sides.

*Two operatives,cloaked,appear at inside of the ship,decloaking*

-Sir!

Station: These are our SPECTRE operatives.Also,the ships at your sides are repair ships.We have some things to discuss after you dock.
Rodger that, men have you found anything?

-just this... *the private holds up some shed skin*

oh god! *slaps it out of the mans hand* We need to disscard the thing before we get to dock! You "SPECTRE OPS" guys go aid my crew. We need to keep this thing in the ship.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Spectre operative: Wait...incoming call....Bio scan complete.What are you carrying ?

EMPRAH * BRUVA

addseo1115
Recruit
Recruit

Post by addseo1115 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Lightspeed wrote:Spectre operative: Wait...incoming call....Bio scan complete.What are you carrying ?
A few rare ores, and a large quantity or Oranium (Or-A-Nium). Nothing else but that pest that boarded us.

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 am

Lewshizz wrote:
Lightspeed wrote:Spectre operative: Wait...incoming call....Bio scan complete.What are you carrying ?
A few rare ores, and a large quantity or Oranium (Or-A-Nium). Nothing else but that pest that boarded us.
What is it?
Some of our stock ships are equipped with pest clearing equipment...
I'll send them to Lightspeed's SPECTRE agents.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 am

Transmission to the Mu Relay:
The Confederation has a squad of shock troopers within 1 lightyear of the unknown freighter. They can provide assistance.
END
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

addseo1115
Recruit
Recruit

Post by addseo1115 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:26 am

Puffin4Tom wrote:
Lewshizz wrote:
What is it?
Well at first it seemed like nothing. Just a small roach like creature, but it grew, it grew 10 times it's size in a matter of days. Then it began picking off crew members. Its a Jiiran Warrior bug.

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Lewshizz wrote:
Puffin4Tom wrote:
Lewshizz wrote: A few rare ores, and a large quantity or Oranium (Or-A-Nium). Nothing else but that pest that boarded us.
What is it?
Well at first it seemed like nothing. Just a small roach like creature, but it grew, it grew 10 times it's size in a matter of days. Then it began picking off crew members. Its a Jiiran Warrior bug.
Sounds Nasty!
I've consulted our archives and two decades ago we developed a weapon to eliminate these particular creatures. It was sold long ago, but we still have the blueprints...
I'll try and build one asap and get it out to you.

addseo1115
Recruit
Recruit

Post by addseo1115 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Puffin4Tom wrote: I've consulted our archives and two decades ago we developed a weapon to eliminate these particular creatures. It was sold long ago, but we still have the blueprints...
I'll try and build one asap and get it out to you.
Thank you! Hopefully you can get here before it reproduces!

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:25 am

Lewshizz wrote:
Puffin4Tom wrote: i've consulted our archives and two decades ago we developed a weapon to eliminate these particular creatures. It was sold long ago, but we still have the blueprints...
i'll try and build one asap and get it out to you.
Thank you! Hopefully you can get here before it reproduces!
The weapon is complete and I've just dispatched it on board a light courier vessel. It should be with you in three days time.
Good luck!

P.S Instructions are packaged with the weapon!

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:49 pm

//transmission to the UGC//
Construction of the tyrant class juggernoughts is complete, 6 tyrant class ships are available for the use of the UGC. We have also been getting strange readings from the core of our planet the more we drain from its plasma reserves. Although it started of as random censor glitches, we are now picking up a huge object within the planets core, whatever it is, the plasma was a substance it was hemoraging, so it is almost certainly in disrepair, our scientists are working on a way to extract it from our planets centre.
//end//

//internal//
Repair of the Flagship Nymeria is underway, and 2 more of these ships are being built to lead the 1st taskforce, Nymeria, Valyria's fury and crueltys catalyst are estimated to be completed or at least be moveable within the fortnight.

Lightspeed21
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Lightspeed21 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 am

MrTargareyan wrote://transmission to the UGC//
Construction of the tyrant class juggernoughts is complete, 6 tyrant class ships are available for the use of the UGC. We have also been getting strange readings from the core of our planet the more we drain from its plasma reserves. Although it started of as random censor glitches, we are now picking up a huge object within the planets core, whatever it is, the plasma was a substance it was hemoraging, so it is almost certainly in disrepair, our scientists are working on a way to extract it from our planets centre.
//end//

//internal//
Repair of the Flagship Nymeria is underway, and 2 more of these ships are being built to lead the 1st taskforce, Nymeria, Valyria's fury and crueltys catalyst are estimated to be completed or at least be moveable within the fortnight.
Transmission to the Freeholds:
This sound intriguing...
Would you mind if I sent some of my researchers along to help you and have a look at this mystery object?

Other News!
A site has been found for our new shipyard! Our old facilities were alright, but didn't have enough capacity. This time, we are building on an asteroid that we have put into orbit around Tythros Five (The next planet out from Magaderea).
The facility will be completed within 10 months.

MrTargareyan
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:MrTargareyan

Post by MrTargareyan » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:04 am

Puffin4Tom wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote://transmission to the UGC//
//end//

//internal//
Transmission to the Freeholds:
This sound intriguing...
Would you mind if i sent some of my researchers along to help you and have a look at this mystery object?
//transmission to Magaderean Shipyards Inc.//

Of course, but before we can take a look at it though we must extract it from the planets core as our system will be destroyed in just over 2 weeks, I must make it clear now however, that it cannot; under any circumstances, be activated, it will be moved to an uninhabited system, and then our scientists can attempt to salvage any useful technologys before destroying the ship. Any remaining inhabitants of the vessel must remain in cryo, we have no idea what the intentions of this race was.
//end transmission//