United Galactic Conglomerate

Post yer RPs here.
DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium
Re: United Galactic Conglomerate

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:45 pm

The Orion Confederation pays no heed to the GSA/GSI. It states that the UGC still has it's influences of years past.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Echelon project complete.

The result is the following:
Spoiler:
Name: Mobile Construction Unit "Echelon"
Role: Fast Construction Veichle
Weapons: Built-in Anti-Infantry repeater,2x Plasma Cannons [Can be outfitted with other weapons]
Engine: Eezo-based hover engine.
Spoiler:
The Mobile Construction Unit [MCU] Echelon is a flexible and powerful military asset. It was developed to counter-act against the transport of big armies along the universe. The need to project military power to any world was the reason,as the logistics and costs of sending big fleets across the galaxy made the transport dificult and prohibitively expensive.

The MCU is a personal,multi-task,armored hover-ship,operated by a single highly-trained and motivated pilot. Although the pilot is constantly in communication with his command structure via the onboard Quantum Entaglement communication system,the pilot is in sole commande of the forces on the battlefield.

The primary mission of the MCU is to construct and command a foward base of operations. Because it cannot bring a large force with him alone,it stores digital template patterns of basic military base structures within protected banks of synthetic DNA memory storage.The Proto-Crafter does the rest [Convert on-site resources into sandcrete and other cheap alloys to build]

Usin the power from its onboard dark matter reactor and a initial store of resources,the MCU can build basic structures to support the ongoing construction of the base.

The Echelon utilizes a state of art coomunication and data analysis system that specialize in the coordination of large military forces and the managemente of a growing base of operations. A powerful virtual-reality interface links the pilot with all the units. This enables a pilot to asses the needs of the battlefield and direct his forces as necessary. More power to this functionality is given by rank [To command more powerful units,of more units. A Captain operating it can only build very simple things,but a Major can build "high level" ships and extructures]. Can be operated on-space too,being used as support to build ships "on the fly" or repairs.
Colonial Mission: Sending 2 MCUs to the Sirius system.
Goal : Estabilish a foward base of operations to a future colony.

Current research project: Project NEEDLE.

MEssage to the ORion Confederation : Thanks for your support. We got your back.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:38 pm

You misunderstand Middie.

GSA= Galactic Scientific Alliance. Not a military organization; science one. Promotion of knowledge.

GSI= Galactic Security Initiative. Military, but dedicated to protecting the sector from threats to all empires, or a large portion. Not involved in empire to empire conflicts, unless the conflict threatens the security of the galaxy.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:56 am

GSI operates similar to NATO, in that attacking one means you attack all, so it's a mutually assured destruction thing, in essence.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 pm

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:GSI operates similar to NATO, in that attacking one means you attack all, so it's a mutually assured destruction thing, in essence.
UGC operates similar to NATO,in that attacking one means you attack all,so it´s a mutually assured destruction thing,in essence.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA