The Virus

Post yer RPs here.
Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear
Re: The Virus

Post by Prototype » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:26 pm

OOC: wait was my ship boarded or yours? And was that an alternate version of me or was it one of Theta's officers, or perhaps a MK-IV combat rig from an alternate universe? Or maybe even a frestorian?
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:49 pm

-Its an abstractc concept. In the past,some scientists thinked that dimensions are all linked. Not by portals,but as a part of something greater. If im correct,we can call this "Network" as a Dimensional Rift station,something that balance the opening of dimensions and rifts to mantain "peace". Or its just a hacker putting it in the old DOS. anyway,we are screwed. I have to find a weapon...fast. *He sayed that,creating a Psionic sword [Like the one of the Zealots,protoss] in the hand*
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:21 pm

OOC: Prototype, you as Omega crossed into the RED universe, went to Lyat after being redirected by Fenway (Who knew you were here and got you here). Fenway was boarded, but shortly released. You are now with everyone in the fleet, entering the Network.

Prototype
Developer

Post by Prototype » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:33 pm

OOC: makes sense now

BIC: Omega manoeuvred his ship to join the N.S.C.D. patrol forces that had resisted Theta's control, and who had joined the fleet before Omega had jumped to the research station.

Omega hailed the captains of the four ships

>_I trust you are still resisting Theta, I cannot tell you what lies ahead, but I have a feeling that we won't get out of this without a fight, I strongly advise that you arm all weapons systems, and I am requesting to dock with the Vivisector class, I shall take control from there

>_Vivisector HJ-124, acknowledged

>_Extinctor ADF-19 acknowledged

>_Extinctor BRT-115 acknowledged

>_Bruiser ATFH-1572 acknowledged
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm

OOC: Omega, in the RED universe the virus did not run rampant. Theta in this universe is not corrupted (OR IS HE?) That's the normal universe, or BLU (See what I did there?). It can be hard to spot. Also, in this universe you aren't really affected by Theta, unless he has inter-dimensional capabilities. May be confusing.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Fen, I never got a reply on the concept of owl fleets helping link up the Network or something.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Prototype
Developer

Post by Prototype » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:42 pm

OOC: Theta went insane on his own accord in most universes, in the rest he died during the N.S.C.D-Frestorian war, and the ships I have are ones that joined your fleet a while ago, also I mentioned the old leader Alpha conducting experiments in the Lyat system before any of this thread started, so we might just have some backup waiting for us somewhere in the fabric if reality, if that's ok.

That and Omega was actively being stalked by Theta's forces in the universe that we started in (is that BLU?), so some may have followed us

Or we are all going to get ambushed by Frestorian uberdreadnoughts (I think I mentioned them being stuck in an alternate universe many times, and I'm pretty sure I mentioned something about an artefact found on ancient Frestorian territory which was similiar to the virus, only neutralised)

IDK, this one is up to you
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 pm

OOC: That's fine, Omega, Theta being insane. A contingency we can deal with. Sorry about not replying ACHO, you are cleared for that. You went to Lyat in BLU, but got pulled into the hub by the Network according to the plan of Prime-1. We will meet your fleet there.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:44 pm

*A little cautios he was alert with the psionic sword,searching for something*

-We are being boarded,danmit...
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 pm

OOC: Sigh... Lightspeed, we were boarded and they ALREADY DISCONNECTED. They were just scanning for the virus. Ok? They only needed to board the Ragnarov because it's obfuscation matrices were scrambling the signal.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:04 pm

[Sorry T_T.

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 am

Hope: "well, seems that no extremely urgent matter is at hand, I´ll be in my room, call me when something important happens.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Prototype
Developer

Post by Prototype » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Omega carefully manoeuvred his borrowed ship into the docking bay of Vivisector HJ-124, the ships captain, a type VII command rig was waiting for him.

"Sir, I gather you had no difficulty docking a foreign ship"

"No captain, though I can't hack into it, which means we can't properly use it if we have to"

"You are aware that all Vivisector classes are equipped with very, very high grade hacking equipment"

"Such as?"

"A plasma saw and a team of technicians can remove the NeoRome computers and control systems and replace them with our own"

"So your just going to blow the lock off rather than pick it"

"Precisely sir, are there any additions that you would recommend adding to the ship?"

"A minibar would be nice, perhaps even some of those automatic anti fighter turrets you stick on bombers nowadays, and if we have a spare cruise missile system lying around"

"Fortunately sir, we do have those things, well, not fortunately, we lost one of our heavy bombers"

"In space?"

"No, the pilot turned defective, and we has to disable the ship"

"What about the pilot? Was he infected?"

"No, but he was being directly controlled by Theta, we removed his comms unit and isolated him from our network, and locked him up until we could repair him"

"Ah, well, if you could install those systems before we actually get anywhere, that would be great"

"Yes sir" the captain replied, saluting

Omega began to wall away

"One last thing sir" the captain said "most of the men don't know about your body swapping, many of them are war vets, I would advise you don't let them see you, they might freak, a lot of them had to deal with Lamentors during the war, I'll explain it to them later"

Omega kept walking
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:56 pm

On the edge of the Lyat system, a small blue disk formed. The disk expanded, and disgorged a medium fleet of ships, the flagship of which was delta-shaped, a dead giveaway that the ships were Strigiforme. The ships, en route to a planet being evacuated, experienced an emergency failure in the Yttrium sequencing and had to stop.

"Commander! The mechanists say it will take upwards of an hour to repair the drives! Also, Sensors has detected an unusual formation!" Shouted the Helmsman.

"I see it. Send a message to Hyr Command with the readings, and inform them we will investigate closer while the drives repair." Answered the fleet's Commander.

A veteran of several conflicts, H'shii Vryyn had fallen out of favor with the Council, and lost his post as the Secondary Commander of a battlefleet, relegated to a patrol fleet.

"Sensors indicate large quantities of Yttrium and extra-dimensional energy. It has a similar profile to one of th-- Commander! Frigate Yyst has entered some sort of event horizon! It's Helm says they cannot pull out!"

"Contact command. Tell them what is happening. Put engines ahead stern 50-28. Instruct 2 frigates to remain outside and patrol this system while reinforcements are routed here. All other ships should be place on Red alert and have weapons armed."

3 frigates, 2 cruisers, 2 light carriers, and 1 dreadnought entered the Blue Network hub.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Prototype
Developer

Post by Prototype » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:03 pm

On board Extonctor ADF-19, alarms rang out

:::WARNING STRIGIFORME WARSHIPS DETECTED IN OUR VICINITY:::

:::MESSAGE FROM ADF-19 CAPTAIN TO COMMANDER OMEGA:::
>Strigiforme ships have entered the network, orders?

:::MESSAGE END:::

:::MESSAGE FROM COMMANDER OMEGA TO ADF-19 CAPTAIN:::
>_stand down, they are with us

:::MESSAGE END:::

The 75 separate plasma cannons on the starboard side of the Extinctor class ADF-19, that were pointed at the new arrivals moments ago, powered down and retracted
Spoiler:

Spoiler: