Galvanic Current

Post yer RPs here.
Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma
Re: Galvanic Current

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat May 27, 2017 2:20 am

"There is another fault you should be aware of, Tigan," Transistor said, purely to Tigan as he moved through the ship. "Though my internal time-keeping has not been interrupted, the ships' atomic clock has ceased functionality. I have already repaired it and synchronized it to my clock."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once the others have left the room, Transistor spoke to Dr. Stein once more.

"Your mental condition is concerning, Doctor Stein. The purpose of cryo-sleep is, partly to avoid such mental degradation, which you sidestepped by your insistence to stay awake as much as possible." Transistor made the AI equivalent of a sigh.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Re: Galvanic Current

Post by Error » Sat May 27, 2017 11:13 am

"How does one break an atomic clock?" Tigan queries, rhetorically. Grabbing a handhold and swinging into his quarters. Pulling open the locker, he rapidly swapped his cryo-suit for a duty uniform, snagged his personal (and rather extensive) toolbox, and headed towards engineering. It was a short trip.

Settling into a chair in front of the primary diagnostic panel, he set it for a ship-wide diagnostic, checked the progress of the already-active tasks, then pulled himself towards the nearest maintenance tube. Or, as he called them in the privacy of his own head, Jeffries Tubes. Best to get right to work.