Faction emblem:Image
Homeworld: Sanbonkaru
Government: Republic
Army: Grand Army of the Republic
Spoiler:
Army emblem:Image
Fleet: Classified

History:
All of great civilizations once face their end. And this story, about one of the greatest loses in our galaxy… But all have the other side. In our story – bright one...
It all started many light years before humans raised their heads to the sky. In the farthest corner of a Miny Way galaxy. It all started from planet Sanbonkaru, where lived civilization about which will be this story.

Wise aliens called themselves Advents
Spoiler:
Advent:Image
, they were rulers of Galaxy. There weren’t any species who wasn’t in a control of Advents. But one day, they realized that their race is slowly disappearing from face of the Galaxy. But when they started to solve this problem, it was too late. In Miny Way, there left only few well protected colonies of Advent, I would say fortresses. All scientist started to solve this problem. And one day, maybe the wisest council of Advent called Zangerys,
Spoiler:
Zangerys member:Image
said that they will start a cloning facility, with it power they will restore population of Advent and their mighty. It was very wise, but also risky, because it was unknown technology, and Advent needed to study it, with live and smart species. They chosen humans. Why humans? Well at that time they were the weakest species and Advents could make a raid on a planet. We know it as a story from Bible. The story about fire of God. So, after all test, anatomy cuts, from 1000 people, survived 18 of them. And now they were brought to cloning machine, where it supposed to take DNA from them. Machine supposed to destroy all human bodies, to achieve their pure DNA.

After 3 day extraction process, DNA was successfully achieved, and started cloning process. Now from all 18 examples, only one bank had unmutated clone.
Spoiler:
But then, Zangerys was destroyed by Sandoseruty – emergency military defense council. And now clone project was in their hands. And they decided not to save their species and continue clone project, but to create their own army, and now appeared new project known as MClone – 2. It was divided into two parts. 1 – growing process, and second – educative. At that time it was only in first part. Sandoseruty forced Zangerys to create growing booster. After 4 long years clone army was created,
Spoiler:
Advents had 2 last colonies. Situation was critical. But then Sandoseruty started to capture more and more planets. Advent Empire started returning. All species were in shock, because they didn’t even imagine that Advents could created such big army, and they weren’t prepared for sudden attack. More then 10 years Advent Empire was invincible. But then, seed of rebellion dropped into hurts of clones, and they started to rebel. First there were small flashes, but then it grew stronger.

Advents started to lose their power. And so, the Great Clone Advent War has started. Clones now finally became free, but they were forced to defend their freedom. They have divided into 6 tribes
Spoiler:
Chiefs:Blue, Red,Green.White,Orange and Yellow.Image
. Who were led by 6 chiefs. After 2 years Advent started to lose battle by battle, war was seemed to start ending. But suddenly one chief betrayed other tribes,
Spoiler:
and in final battle with Advents, his tribe attacked from the back. Other tribes weren’t prepared for such betrayal and couldn’t stand from those two enemies… At that battle chiefs of green,red,orange and white tribes fallen. But death also took yellow traitor. Now there was only one chief left – blue one.
Spoiler:
After battle Clone Army started to retreat, and Advents were on top of their triumph. But then, suddenly was large explosion. Shocked clones and Advents raised their heads…. In the sky there were fleets of United Terran Navy… Finally the war has ended…
Spoiler:
Last edited by CT 1010 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
If you had two star destroyer, and one day met Grievous. What would you do?
A) Fight and kill him!
Spoiler:
B) Run awayImage
Spoiler:
You escaped!

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Re: Galactic Rupablic

Post by Prototype » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:11 am

Bit unoriginal but good nonetheless.

Just be warned there we a few other Star Wars oriented factions on here already, but I don't think you conflict with any of them.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

CT 1010
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Galactic Repablic

Post by CT 1010 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:44 am

:D
Thanks for warning, but it is not like about Star Wars , it's about clones
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
A) Fight and kill him!
Spoiler:
B) Run awayImage
Spoiler:
You escaped!

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Re: Galactic Republic

Post by Ivan2006 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Sorry, but noone is gonna believe you that you aren´t inspired by Clone Wars...
Not after naming your faction "Galactic Republic"
And not it has to fit in an already crowded galaxy, so not that "galactic", I guess?
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Prototype
Developer

Post by Prototype » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:Sorry, but noone is gonna believe you that you aren´t inspired by Clone Wars...
And not it has to fit in an already crowded galaxy, so not that "galactic", I guess?
Clone wars is star wars, but inferior.

but it is kinda OP though.

my advice is make something origional, an origional faction will attract more merit than something already in a franchise, not slamming unorigional factions
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Prototype wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:Sorry, but noone is gonna believe you that you aren´t inspired by Clone Wars...
Clone wars is star wars, but inferior.

but it is kinda OP though.

my advice is make something origional, an origional faction will attract more merit than something already in a franchise, not slamming unorigional factions
Oh, and if you happen to really want to choose a franchise, choose one that hasn´t been chosen by other community menbery yet.
Helped me avoid getting called unoriginal...
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Prototype
Developer

Post by Prototype » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Ivan, you don't get called unoriginal because you actually made a decent effort to build upon an existing franchise (or at least made it more convincing)

And if you want another franchise, don't do 40k, that's been done to death.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Prototype wrote:Ivan, you don't get called unoriginal because you actually made a decent effort to build upon an existing franchise (or at least made it more convincing)

And if you want another franchise, don't do 40k, that's been done to death.
Yes you do, that's the definition of unoriginal.
Don't do it because it's HUGELY boring and doesn't leave anything to discover. It shows a lack of creativity. Not meaning to insult CT, the only unoriginal thing about this is the name and its implications, also some pictures and the general plot of history. I would, however, avoid things like "rulers of the galaxy" and "Galactic ____."
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Every picture that you've labeled 'Advent' is a Vasari. :|
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:Every picture that you've labeled 'Advent' is a Vasari. :|
Anything that LJS can say that about is not original enough.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Tunnelthunder
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:Insomniacs
IGN:Tunnelthunder

Post by Tunnelthunder » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:11 pm

SO MANY ERRORS! Its one thing to make a small post but a massive wall of text with errors through out!

CT 1010
Cadet
Cadet

Post by CT 1010 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:34 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:Every picture that you've labeled 'Advent' is a Vasari. :|
I know. But if i would name that race Vasari it would be like in Sins. And now its a bit original.
Oh, and could you show me some star wars factions,couz I thought there are non
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
A) Fight and kill him!
Spoiler:
B) Run awayImage
Spoiler:
You escaped!

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:52 am

There is a person here called "Last Jedi Standing".

What kind of faction do you think he would use?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 am

Alduin has the Dovan Empire, LJS has...well, no one really knows.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Post by Alduin » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:59 am

Tiel wrote:Alduin has the Dovan Empire, LJS has...well, no one really knows.
LJS has Last_Jedi_Standing Industries
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: