Post yer RPs here.
Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
Re: Seven Kingdoms Futurecraftian Bloc

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:17 pm

ACH0225 wrote:K. Let's go to the moon and then rub it in Mayan Modern's face.

If we get a S Amerikaner nation to join, we can even have an equatorial launch site. If not, then Hawaii
Just saying Colombia would totes be happy with shared space tech and stuff. And trade, Trade is gud.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:22 pm

You grow food, I give you aircraft engines and caribou?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:02 pm

ACH0225 wrote:You grow food, I give you aircraft engines and caribou?
Seems legitimate, Would you like to buy some shoes. We gave the workers a one cent raise, now theres 90% less pity in them.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:10 pm

According to several irc users it is not recommended to attempt to annex Hawaii.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Since when do strigiforme care about bad ideas?

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:15 pm

I do what I want. I can see why, though; they got all the old Pacific Fleet shit, so they could easily go roflstomp anyone.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Could pull a pearl harbor if you play your cards right, Pop all the ships then rush in with an invasion force.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:35 pm

Right since the world conquering plan died off lets move on to more serious maters:

Notably Nukes, Space, and South America.
Nukes -
Pretty much all of North America have development into nuclear research or nukes. This leaves us out in the cold defence wise. I suggest we place priority into a joint-nuclear development project intent on improving both civilian and military purposes.

Space - North America also has space, Again, this leaves us in a seriously shitty position. Satellites will eventually provide very valuable advantages once communications satellites become a thing. I suggest some sort of cooperation on both missile development and spaceflight development so we can provide benefits to both military and civilian uses.

South America - A union is still an agreed thing were doing right? We should probably flesh out some sort of diplomatic treaty that says were not going to stab each other and basically be the Eurozone.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 pm

I'd say that if the S Amerikaners form a mutual defence group, the rest of the world will get really suspicious and make some move. Let's keep it slow, with a movement to make a unified currency there. Call it the PesoZone
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:45 pm

We should probably have a home space base where we send all of our rockets for launch. It'd probably be you since you're the closest to the Equator. I'm in for future bloc. As for nukes, I suggest have vin send raw U to a nation designated as the nuke producer, and then in turn distributes the nukes around to each nation.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Not so much defensive pack just saying "I won't stab you, you don't stab me, we're one big collaboration of non-stabbing".

Also everyone can now access 1969 tech for military, invest wisely. Not sure if that improves anything. Military defines what does that give us?

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:25 pm

I thought it was 1968... Also Maelstrom has a pretty big plan for space.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:36 pm

tomorrow it is 1969 tech time.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Solar112 wrote:I thought it was 1968... Also Maelstrom has a pretty big plan for space.
Event, the SK:RP is currently entering a new year and as such the minimum military tech level is increasing. Also why I want to know if this gives us anything new and usful.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:35 am

I have... at least something close to equator. Like, the equator is like 5 meters or something away from my northernmost point.
And I'd like to join in on your space program.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied