Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire
Re: FC Storytime!

Post by  ҉  » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Oh gods, the demons
So many demons
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:57 pm

For some reason your post made me look up demons in video games and for some reason ended up finding this: http://www.talkjesus.com/threads/my-son ... elp.44574/. I was actually amused to discover hes more troubled with his son summoning demons rather than shooting himself in the head ...

Also I wonder if CMA has objections towards demons in vid games .
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:36 pm

Why is this in RP?
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:00 pm

This is why

A flash, a murmur, a blinding light. That is all I remember of...something. One minute I was there... the next I was here. Into this twisted hellhole of a place. I remember then being on a ship, a merchant ship. The crates were filled with something. It was all classified. I think I was a mercenary, but I don't remember anymore. I think I remember the name; Contact Light. Then why did I remember the flash? And have the feeling that I don't belong here?

But one day it all went down. Something happened in the cargo bays and the ship started breaking apart. The engines failed and the ship crash landed on a nearby planet. I managed to get to an escape pod, but everyone else perished with the ship. I think. It landed far east, and the streaks of fire around me lead me to believe it was dropping its cargo too. Scattering it all over the place, like sand on a windy day. I landed in some desolate forest.

Everything wants to kill me. I've been trying to make my way to the ship, and around every corner something's trying to kill me. I don't believe this place, its almost as if i'm being tested. A new challenge every minute. And I've encountered some of the cargo along the way, and everything is so odd. The items have... disturbing effects. As if some god imbued these things with magic.

I've just encountered one of the strange mechanisms I saw in the hold. I think its a teleporter, I saw some of the things using it. Why do we have teleporters from this planet? Is that why we crashed when passing by it? Something teleported onto our ship?

I've got to keep moving. Always being hunted. Never any rest. Got to get to the ship. The teleporter is the last option.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:43 pm

I spend 72 hours running around a space station and pray to the admin gods it's extended. (SS13)

I watch as my empire conquers the filthy non Americans on whatever fucking planet I'm sitting on (Civ:BE)
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:00 pm

I awake alone, drifting. I look into the distance. Salvation, a solitary isle in the empty sea. Arriving, I establish myself there. I dock up my life raft safely. I set to work, building my home. I find I lack a crucial material. There is none on my home. I venture out to the nearest isle. None there. I continue for three more, until I finally find it. Silicon. Now I can build bulletproof glass for my massive bay window in the name of the glorious Hexaguthian Empire.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:04 am

I'm one of the queen's knights. One of thousands of identical soldiers. We're here to stop the enemy; an unknown threat, obviously a sadistic madman, and his devilishly complex and horrifying siege engines of all kinds.
I see it now; a contraption so terrifying it could freeze the blood in your veins. Massive and 20 feet tall, covered in iron plating and flamethrowers, with long arms ending in spikes and blades extending from it, spinning, daring us to get close.
As we all rush towards it I see the blood splattering from the front of the group. I pray to the gods that I will somehow survive.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW