Post yer RPs here.
Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK
Re: Once More, With Feeling

Post by Vinyl » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:01 pm

How do spread intel agents through money/materials? Besides, if I wanted to drop in agents, I'd do it much more subtlely. In [meta]. But I haven't. Because If they are caught, I don't want to loose the major progress I'd have otherwise made.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:10 pm

((Apologize for not seeing it)) The NR Hierarchy accepts Hexalan's offer of materials for the Planet Cracker. This is expected to shorten the completion even further.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 pm

OOC: It's fine, you were busy helping the repressed humans in Strigi space.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Basic Evaluation of the Ray-class has finished and a total of 50 are to be built.
[meta]The energy efficiency of psionic manipulation has been increased to 12%, compared to 3.5% of the first prototypes. The first application for this will be psionics-based tractor beams. Future applications include weapons and psionic thrusters: while somewhat less energy-efficient as current ion-plasma engines, psionic engines would not rely on noble gas as fuel, making cheaper fuels such as nitrogen an option, which would be especially appealing to the civilian market.[/meta]
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:54 pm

[Meta]Development of high-power hydrogen-hydrogen fusion reactors is being undertaken by the Maanan; coversely, the Interspace drive is being refined and produced by clan Korriman. [/meta]

The Hades has arrived and is awaiting the Batii Alliance.

The second Pegasus-class battlecarrier is functionally complete; her commander has (to most of HighCom's relief) settled on the name Ten Rounds Rapid.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Earlier today, physical copies of the UIS were shipped to retail stores, purchase and download of digital copies was opened. "Today is a landmark in international communications," notes one of the lead developers.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:47 pm

"Fourth contact!" The bridge of the N.R.S Limitless Fury was alive with activity, reports and sensor logs as the 12 ship fleet tracked through space in a diamond formation, the Limitless Fury at the front. "Enemy fleet of four ships is entering visual range, declination 001, bearing 005," reported the sensor operator. "Destroyer class!" The console beeped. "FTL signatures, 15 more contacts inbound!"

"How long until they get here?" Asked the captain, standing at the forward console.

"15 minutes sir."

"Start the clock." A timer lit up on the biggest screen and started counting down. The ships ahead still drew closer. "When that clock reaches zero, we jump out. Prepare jump drives for that moment." The command was issued to the entire fleet.

"We got weapon locks sir. They're pinging data off the shields."

"Concentrate power on forward shield. Ready weapons and fire as soon as they enter range." He picked up the fleet intercom and began speaking into it. "Brace for combat. Fire as soon as they enter weapons range. Concentrate power on bandits 1 and 2, aim to disorient and confuse. Barrage, load nukes. If we're not out of here by the time their reinforcements arrive, blast them with everything you've got and retreat."

"Entering range.... now."

Space lit up with weapons fire as the fleets collided.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:02 am

The ME parliament has just passed a law adjusting legislation to account for other sentient species such as humans.
Previously, crimes against humans were trialed with "agression against extraterrestrials", a crime hastily introduced to avoid a legal gap where one could not be tried for harming humans.
Now, humans are legally equal to Macaians before the law.
Rumors even state that immigration might be legalized soon.
Instead of creating new fleets to protect each individual of the smaller colonies of the ME, the government has opted to order the creation of a "perimeter security force", a fairly large fleet meant to guard the outskirts of the Macaian Empire.

Edit:
Spoiler:
As a member of the roleplay "Once More, With Feeling", you are being notified of the following issue:
The Macaian Empire has amassed a vast fleet composed of over 200 armed ships combined, and rising.
For reference, a quote from page 10:
Ivan2006 wrote:I mde some google docs files on relevant ME space and ME fleet composition, will try to keep updated
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Ra ... sp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
As it turns out, these Google Docs, especially the second one depecting Macaian fleet size, have been frequently updated and any change was noted with a post in the RP. As no one has said anything against that, everyone has in effect silently approved of this development.
This is an awareness message as the galactic community appearently is not reading that file.
Good day/evening/night.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Small groups of rebels have risen in multiple of the now numerous prosperous Technotronic colonies. They claim that the Technotronic government cares more about its wealth and the extent of business than about its citizens, and they have had enough. Reports claim that they are equipped with weapons obtained legally from TechTron stores, as well as armor and vehicles that appear to be either self-constructed or obtained from pirates.

Technotronic riot police has been dispatched to keep rebels under control.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Within the ME parliament, a heated debate over whether to send humanitarian aid to Technotronics territory has started.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:43 pm

"Coordinating fleet exit... Dumping capacitors: minus three. All hands brace."

The black of non-space faded as a shock of blue broke over Muraun's prow. The assault carrier's pointed armor plates bristled into a defensive posture. Dozens of singleships poured out of her hull and began to swarm in formation against a field of stars and hemorrhaging space. The remainder of the fleet, seventeen ships of varying class, crawled into realspace around the capital ship and broke form, accelerating toward the fray.

Admiral Nukai Edrenthanis stepped from her command chair, toward the viewscreen. "Free all weapon emplacements, including auxiliary cannons. Max power to our Aurora rad shields. Divert any leftover energy to the main accelerators. Open a channel to this fleet's command."

A chorus of "Aye." echoed through the bridge. "Channel open to Captain Lashan Hakal."

A screen beside the main window flashed to life, displaying a very distressed batii and an all-but-disintegrating bridge.

"Captain, this is Admiral Nukai Edrenthanis commanding the Guardian fleet. We received a runner bearing a mayday and are prepared to assist any way we can."

"Thank you, admiral." Captain Hakal said, then turned to his bridge crew and barked an order as the connection was lost.

The Admiral turned to her navigator, "Keep us away from the battlefield."

===========

Eighteen additional ships have entered the NR/Butik skirmish.

===========

An Alliance diplomatic cruiser has rendezvoused with Hades. News of the Macadamia contact and, more importantly, the Butik/NR aggression is being translated. It has been requested that a Commonwealth representative assist with establishing relations wit the McCains. It has also been asked that the Commonwealth convey the Alliance's position against Butik to the NR.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

cannonfodder

Post by cannonfodder » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Spoiler:
As a member of the roleplay "Once More, With Feeling", you are being notified of the following issue:
The Macaian Empire has amassed a vast fleet composed of over 200 armed ships combined, and rising.
For reference, a quote from page 10:
Ivan2006 wrote:I mde some google docs files on relevant ME space and ME fleet composition, will try to keep updated
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Ra ... sp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
As it turns out, these Google Docs, especially the second one depecting Macaian fleet size, have been frequently updated and any change was noted with a post in the RP. As no one has said anything against that, everyone has in effect silently approved of this development.
This is an awareness message as the galactic community appearently is not reading that file.
Good day/evening/night.
You're effectively saying an absence of interest equates to implicit approval. Rather fallacious, don't you think?

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:02 pm

I agree with T.

External documents =/= inuniverse
As they say pics meta or it didn't happen.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:30 pm

Venture Industries,after economical problems [aka- Me being lazy to log in] is back into action.

Resources are being put on bringing the production power to maximum capacity,with training of crew,construction of warehouses and factories and the such.
Mining is slowly returning to its former state,with a initial output of 36%
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:09 am

OOC: the point that any and all changes in the document were pointed out in this thread still stands. I mostly reposted the document to point out WHAT exactly everyone has been ignoring.
Quotes:
Spoiler: