FCPA

Post yer RPs here.
Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder
FCPA

Post by Error » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:07 am

Hello, citizens. Welcome, welcome, to the firat FutureCraft Political Analysis.

In short? We analyze the politics, goals, and methods of the nations in the galaxies, as well as the recent events caused by the same.

So, let's see. Firstly, boss says I need to introduce the players on this field.

//STRIGIFORME EMPIRE//

Populated by the eponymous avian Strigiforme, the Strigiforme Empire is a totalitarian dictatorship. It has some of the largest naval fleets and ground forces in known space. It's also known for heading up the SDI.

In short, the commonly-called "owls" are an ancient species that have a habit to oppress everyone they contact in the name of their culture. They are more often known as warmongers and aggressive, thouh these claims are disputed.

//ANTIOCH UNITED FEDERATION//

Successor to the now-relocated/defunct NeoRoman Hierarchy, the AUF is a large nation inhabiting the majority of former NRH space. While reports can be hazy, it is best described as a fairly free place with a side helping of police state and a garnish of dictatorship.

With the inheritance of NeoRoman space and most of its technology, the AUF is a highly advanced nation, and often serves as the counterpart to the Strigiforme, enforcing a form of mutually assured destruction.

//HEXALAN EXPANSES//

The "corporate state" of the jolly little gang is the Expanses. With manditory military service, entire planets converted to factories, and a slightly lower than average technology base, the Hexalani are an economic powerhouse.

While someehing of a police and military state, the nation is generally fairly reasonable and tends towards cooperation to further mutual goals. //NOTE:// Recently absorbed voluntarily by the Zuguthian Empire.

//MOBIAN REPUBLIC//

The MR is a large, friendly nation. Its primary notable feature is the unending animosity between them and the Strigiforme, as well as their extensive psionic technologies. Almost the entire population is a psionic of some form.

The MR is often seen as either friendly or soft, depending on your point of view. Recently the [deleted by request of Strigiforme Empire] made up a minority of the population, but were wiped out by the Strigiforme Invasion of 2551.

//ORION IMPERIUM//

A Confederation turned Imperium turned Confederation turned Imperium, this flip-flop of the galaxy is currently a benevolent military dictatorship. With a strong military, this nation also boasts a powerful economy.

Currently part of the UGC and friendly to the SDI, the Imperium has seen its share of wars in the last few years.

//NOVAN COMMONWEALTH//

A small, advanced nation, the Commonwealth is mainly noted for their constant advances in medical knowledge and technology. With a democratic government and small military, the nation is often called the "descendant of the Commonwealth Realms."

The NC, while small, has taken the phrase "quality over quantity" to heart, incorporating it into all fields, most notably their military. "One Novan ship is equal to three others" is a common comparison. Accuracy is debatable.

//ZUGUTHIAN EMPIRE//

A small, scientific nation, the Empire is a constitutional monarchy. With a focus on scientific advancement, the nation maintains an average tech base on par with the AUF or Novans easily.

Given their inexplicable habit of settling hostile worlds, the majority of Zuguthian colonies reside inside large domes, relying heavily on androids to work in heavy-labour areas.

//TALN CONFEDERACY//

[ALERT: Data Unavailable]

//TAJER TECHNOCRATIC REPUBLIC//

A republic with a dose of militarism, the TTR is a fairly small but progressing nation. Primarily noted for its case of expansionism and recent trip to the Draco Group, the TTR have cemented their place in the galaxy.

While small, the nation does punch well above its weight. [More Data Required]

//DARKSTAR CORPORATION//

A corporate dictatorship, the Darkstar Corp. is often noted for their "irrelevance" (quote-unquote) and their focus on stealth. With the only truly universal stealth technologies and expertise on them, the Darkstar fleets are often not seen going about their business.

While the nation is a corporate government, it does appear benevolent and fairly friendly.

//UNITED TERRAN ALLIANCE//

No data; apparently dissolved some time ago.

//BATISS COMBINE//

No data; apprently highly isolationist.

//IMPERIUM AURELIA//

At the height of their power, the Aurelia controlled the entirety of the Andromeda galaxy. With a firm-but-fair approach, they led the galaxy nito a golden age before insurrection and realpolitik shattered the nation. The Aurelia have since disarmed and become a peaceful, naturalistic species.

NOTE: The Imperium Aurelia dissolved roughly 3,100 years ago.

//END//

The next FCPA will cover the motivations and reasoning behind the most recent wars, events, and politicking in our galaxies.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Re: FCPA

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:52 am

Dictatorship? It's a council republic.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Error

Post by Error » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:53 am

Will correct.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm

"irrlevance" ?
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Darkstar cannot into political influence becuse of too much covert.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Of course

U.G.C founder > no political influence
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:08 pm

im just kidding,nevermind

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Crash Override wrote:"irrlevance" ?
Hey, at least you're in the list.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:44 pm

NSCD kinda went away a while back.

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:50 pm

True, but you kept all the ARK * I started
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:59 pm

*Fen kept it.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:05 pm

Orion Imperium? Imperium War? Forcing NeoRome to leave the galaxy?
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Error

Post by Error » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:10 pm

My memory is bad and i'm tired okay

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Strigiforme isn't totalitarian; there is the Council, and Leader, with various local governments.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:58 pm

....right