Post yer RPs here.
Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK
Re: Futurecraft: Macropolitical Personification Iteration #3

Post by Vinyl » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Hexalan stood in front of the wormhole gate with Zuguth. "So have you actually looked in the armory?"

"Not quite yet, I thought we'd rather know just where we can go with this."

"Well, let's take a peak then." She stepped through, then he did. It was not a very substantial room, but it seemed to be more general purpose than simply weapons storage. One of the walls was lined with several lockers, each bearing a prefixed name. "HE - Hexalan," "AA - Novus," "DI - Tajer." Trying to open one using the panel proved useless, as they required a code. "So. Do we bust in or not?"
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 pm

OOC: So what do the prefixes stand for?
After looking over the emergency report which pointed out that most of the ship was apparently gone or there was a large breach along the entire height of the ship, John disconnected from the terminal and pulled up the now complete map of hallways and looked for anything of interest, Spotting where he last saw other people he set down a marker and began walking down the hallway, a path that would take him almost directly there.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:52 pm

OOC: They're just what organization they are. HE is Hexaguthian Empire, AA is Andro-Pegasi Alliance, and DI is Dracoan Imperium.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:22 pm

The Widow reached the engineering node just as the auxiliary engines began firing. JAG would have to work quickly. He connected to a data socket and breached through the systems, quickly gaining access to the engines. Upon doing so, he stopped the engines. They were still headed towards the star. He activated the intercom network and switched to a pleasant, feminine voice.

"Attention, Sector Seven module is being ejected. Please stay away from all entrances to Sector Seven while ejection proceeds. Course correction will proceed after Sector Seven has cleared the ship. Thank you." He switched off the intercom and began disengaging the sector from the part of the ship.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 pm

"Well, in the words of the famous hacker Four Chan of the old Earth, I have yet to encounter a problem that cannot be solved by some clever hackering."
Zuguth pulled some wires from the iCore to the lock of the locker labeled "HE-Zuguth", and tapped on a button to bring out a holographic keyboard. He sat like that for a few minutes, and then, after a moment of silence, the locker opened, revealing a power armor of clear Hexaguthian origin, and a few Zuguthian firearms.
After opening Hexalan's locker as well, he started putting on his armor.

"It was a simple lock, really. If we were ever to find the proper armory it wouldn't be as simple as hacking a lock with a smartphone. Oh hey, the helmet can be linked to my iCore!"
Zuguth then looked at the different weapons in the locker, before taking out a massive, bulky energy weapon.
"Go big or go home. If I'm not mistaken, this is an HPP-53 fusion powered experimental plasma gun. Supposed to pack the heat of a plasma weapon and some of the punch of a kinetic gun, but I never got around to properly test it. Also, it looks cool and intimidating as fuck."
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:08 am

After having gained some access to the computers, Bossy followed Zuguth and Hexalan through the wormhole to the armory.
seeing that they had to open their lockers through ripping out wires, he transformed one of his hands into a sledgehammer and simply broke off the lock on his locker.
Inside, there was light armor designed to fit a wide variety of species and mainly used by MIN Changelings. After putting it on, he took out an energy rifle.
"That's an experimental self-powering psionic rifle from what I can tell. It shoots slightly slower than other comperable weapons, but you will never have to reload."
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:52 am

Val poked her head around the armoury door.

"JAG's ejected module seven, so that's one problem temporarily solved. What's all this...?"

Stepping inside, she glanced around.

"Ah. Let me guess: They won't open, right?"

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:10 am

Bossy transformed his hand back into a sledgehammer and punched off Val's lock.
"They do now."
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:13 am

"Okay, so I get the missing armor and pistol, but there's another pistol that should be here..."
Zuguth spoke up, "Check your pockets."
"Oh, well then. That's what that pouch was for." She inspected the handle gun.

Error

Post by Error » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:19 am

Val nodded her thanks to the Changeling, stepping over to her locker.

Donning a set of lighter armour, she grinned wickedly as she pulled a longbarrel rifle from the locker.

"Whoever set these up certainly knows us. An Anti-Materiel Rifle? they shouldn't have!" she said, adopting the kid-at-Christmas voice.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Sector 7 cleared the ship, and upon doing so, JAG issued to it one final command. The module fired several thrusters, moving away from the ship more quickly. JAG reactivated the intercom and spoke, again in the feminine voice.

"Sector Seven has cleared the ship. Course correction will proceed as planned." The auxiliary engines began firing again.

In the armory, another locker stood next to the Novan one. It read "AUF- FA". This locker was already smashed, and emptied. And in the very back of the armory, a panel was slightly extended from the wall. Barely, not even leaving a crease. The panel inset behind it read "Neorome- ARK"

Error

Post by Error » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:53 pm

OOC, have an image of a Novan Anti-Materiel Rifle.
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Hexalan looked a bit deeper in her locker, finding the back wall to actually be another door. It was on a simple hinge, and was not locked. There was only a set of clothes, hastily put in but still folded in the academy style, and a small, sleek metal device. Quickly checking that everyone else was preoccupied with their 'gifts', she slipped the device into a pouch. Moving onto the clothing, it was actually just a large overcoat of sorts. Near-black but with scant orange detailing, it looked rather nice, and would probably fit over the armor. Picking it up, several pieces of armor, looking much more similar to the one Zuguth had than the one she was already wearing, fell out of it, apparently having been hidden inside of it. Gaining a few glances from the sound, Hexalan, more curious than ever, took off a shin guard. Definitely not what she had assumed was an Expanses body glove. It looked somewhat the same, it had to, but the ports had far more connection points, and also glowed slightly. Inspecting one of the armor bits, specifically the counterpart to the one in her other hand, sure enough it had many more plugs than a simple bit of ceramic and titanium should.

Plugging it in, the piece suddenly began to, er, 'melt' onto her leg. It pushed off all the other armor bits on the entire leg, and coalesced into a solid piece once again, albeit segmented. Now dotting her right leg was several small strips of light on the orange armor. Thinking a moment on its color, the piece changed most of its surface to a black, leaving little stripes of orange, and once again looked even more like her empirical partner had. Gradually, she replaced the whole suit with the new armor, tearing off the pouches that were held on with velcro, and putting the contents into the compartments lining the entire suit, the compartments marked with a series of dots that were also the controls to them. Donning the coat, Hexalan faced the group.

"Not half bad, huh?"

Error

Post by Error » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:35 pm

"Indeed." replied Val, now wearing a set of Naval armour and a cleaner CNI longcoat, topped off by a commissar's hat.

"Now the real questions. Who left this here? And why are they so kind?" she inquired rgetorically, patting her newfound rifle.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Remembering that she had some fancy guns too, grabbed out... what her HUD called a G46v/c, apparently just a G36v with higher caliber rounds, bor-ing, but still useful, and slid it under the overcoat into one of the three rifle holders. Aha! This looked big and frightening! "Val, I apologize, extremely so, but, pretty sure my gun is bigger." Out of the locker came the horrifying might that is the Gs90v. Holding the bulky gun only a meter long, she swiped a slight panel on the side, and it sprung to life, expanding to a full 4.2 meters. "Hell yes!"