Post yer RPs here.
Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK
Futurecraft: Macropolitical Personification Iteration #3

Post by Vinyl » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Think of this as the generic off-brand version of Futurecraft And The Universe.
Those returning need not worry about app. For those who are not, don't worry either, because I pasted the app on the line right below this one.
Name:
Personification of: (nation/faction here)
Notable Traits & Abilities:
(Equipment: (If you feel the need. And not the one for speed.))

The meta-ish setting:
After all escaping and surviving Futurecraft And The Universe: Special Grounded Edition, the nations went back to their respective turf. That is, until the Strigiforme fricked up the fifth NeoRoman gate thingy, and unleashed whatever fresh hell lay behind those portcullises. However, you lot got lucky enough and made it out, even Strigi, although he suffered extreme loss, with the Novans and M(Q)R being still hit but less so. The nations, suffering amnesia, awake in a section of what was once a very large starship, adrift. The origin of the ship is quite odd, with no similarities to any design methodology and is more advanced than even the ARKs. While the section that they reside in is able to survive indefinitely, it is still obvious part of a far, far larger ship as all through the majority of it, what can be found evokes the feel of a bridge or command center.

Brief intro:
You, [SUBJECT NAME HERE], have no reliable recollection of events from after the present year in Where We Left Off, nor do you carry equipment of any kind dating after it, for whatever reason. You probably knew why, but have since forgotten either due to the amnesia or time (you'd most likely prefer the former). Currently adrift in intergalactic space, but nearing a galaxy, and at a rather alarming rate, and you really aren't sure what galaxy it is. Looking elsewhere in space would reveal a distinct lack of other galaxies and various of sources of light. You don't know why they aren't there, and while you may hope it's from your speed, for whatever reason you know that something terrible has happened. Should you look at the consoles, they will refuse to show you anything but your current destination - a very large and very lethal star - and when you'll arrive at it, 3 weeks.
Welcome to the end of the line, this is they way the Universe ends.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Re: Futurecraft: Macropolitical Personification Iteration #3

Post by Ivan2006 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:10 am

Name: Bossy
Personification of: MIN
Appearance: N/A (Equestrian Changeling)
Notable Traits & Abilities: Is a changeling
Equipment: psionic communications device, allows him to talk to people on distance without them having a recieving device, but does not allow him to read minds.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:30 am

Ivan is of good, is of accept. Will of wait for at least 1 more, so as to be having trifecta at of least.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:46 am

Name: Zuguth
Personification of: The Zuguthian Empire
Appearance: Looks like a male caucasian human.
Notable Traits & Abilities: Intelligent, but slightly questionable morals.
Equipment: His trusty customized iCore 3.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:55 am

Looking of good. May be startings when are of wanting.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:43 am

Personification of: Darkstar Corporation
Appearance:
"Battlemode"
Spoiler:
Common
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Notable Traits & Abilities: Expert Martial Artist,Hacker, and is member of the EX group [ Nanitemancer , his body is modified with nanobots to stop the process of aging,to give better muscles,psionics,and so on,]

(Equipment: Cybernetic implants trought the body [Blades in the arm,Deus Ex style. Night and Thermal vision directly at the eye, Brain can interface with computers easily - Naginata [A japanese Glaive] made of titanium,a Katana,2 Evokers [.44 laser pistols] and the IZANAGI-Suit [Anti-grav,bullet proof,is formed by nanites when required]
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 am

@LS
Spoiler:
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:07 am

Name: Valereia Korriman
Personification of: Novan Commonwealth - specifically, Commonwealth Naval Intelligence
Appearance: Aurelian; green eyes and black hair.
Notable Traits & Abilities: Remarkably powerful psionic; trained in a number of military and intelligence fields.
Equipment: LX-3a Laser Pulse Sidearm. Quantum matrix woven into her CNI longcoat; carrying....

Name: Laura
Personification of: Novan Commonwealth; specifically, Uplifted (citizens uploaded into quantum computers).
Appearance: A long, black coat. Or a qua tum matrix. Holographic avatar is a Novan in CNI uniform.
Notable Traits & Abilities: Quantum Intelligence; naturally an expert in just about any computer-related field.
Equipment: N/A

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Ivan2006 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:27 am

"ANYONE ELSE AROUND HERE??!!", Bossy shouted.
"this is ridiculous", he mumbled.
Quotes:
Spoiler:

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:26 am

Zuguth looked around. He was in a small and dark room, and there didn't seem to be a light button.
"Light" he said out loud.
"Activate light"
"Lighting"
"Lightus activatus"
"Illuminate"
After a couple more versions of "light" he decided that there was probably no voice command, so he turned on the iCore light to see what all these long and thin sticks were.

"Either whoever made this ship used some very weird energy lances," he said to himself, "or I'm in a maintenance storage room of sorts."
He saw what looked like it could possibly be a door, and looked for a way to open it. There was a panel next to it, so he pressed some of the buttons.
"Nothing.. nothing.. aircondition.. nothing.. oh here's the fucking light.. ah, that's more like it."
The door slid open with a slight 'swoosh', and Zuguth entered the hallway.
"Right, now to go see if there's anyone else here."
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error

Post by Error » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:37 am

Valereia picked herself up off the floor. Glancing around, she sighed.

Showing up in an unknown location with no memory of having arrived there.

Again.

Muttering nonsensically, she headed towards what looked to be a door. Pausing, she reached down and flicked a small switch within her coat pocket.

"Lady Admiral." came the synthesized voice, the holographic avatar of her QI appearing beside her.

"Laura. Welcome to Unknown Location, Exhibit B. Anything on where we are, how we got here? Or if it's similar to the last time this happened?"

The avatar frowned, coking its head. "No similarities. Nothing to get into; a systems intrusion would need direct access. Apparently, whomever built this dislikes wi-fi. There's a series of low-emission power signatures around us."

Val gestured about. "But unlike you, I can't see in the EM spectrum. What are they?"

"Cryopods. I think. Empty, unless they're impossibly power efficient."

"Lovely." Val said, poking the control panel until the door opened, "Now let's go find out where we are."

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Hexalan slowly awoke, first looking to her left down the long hallway, then to her right, to a... shield, presumably holding the atmosphere inside. It was then she began to notice the soft groaning of metal. This hallway couldn't be nearly as safe as one behind a bulkhead.

Standing up, Hexalan noticed a few more things. Namely, despite her helmet being on, the HUD wasn't. A few quick whacks resolved the issue, but the persistence of that issue would be yet to find out, hopefully this was the last she'd see of it. Another thing, was the lighting. There was a consistent glow, making it bright enough to see decently at least, but had no visible sources. She felt that there was no time better than now to hightail it to the end of this hall.

It didn't take all too long to get to the large door. Well, she could only hope it was a door, as it had no distinguishing marks other than a seam and being at the end of the hall. Reaching out to it, another, smaller and rectangular, seam appeared, then fell away into the door, revealing a small control pad. On the pad were buttons, all bearing strange markings, but there was no time to really appreciate them as they gradually shifted into basic. One of the buttons read "Open", which was a quite good sign.

Pressing the button opened the door, which led to another hallway, except this one was going left/right, rather than the presumed forward/back she was in. Directly in front of her was another door, leading to what was probably another hall. However, her motion tracker detected a life sign on the other side of it. Which it shouldn't be able to do. Regardless, Hexalan first turned around and closed the open door, then she drew her sidearm, then finally opened this door. Instantly recognizing the Aurelian, she lowered the pistol.

"And may I ask what you're doing here?"

Error

Post by Error » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:53 pm

Said Aurelian cooly regarded the soldier.

"I could ask you the same, but I expect our sotries will be similar. Showed up here, no memory of how, no idea where we are, correct?"

"Not correct." interjected Laura. "From what I can tell, this is a spacecraft. A remarkably large one. Spectroscopic analysis isn't turning up much; but we can safely assume it's rather more advanced than anything the Milky Way nations could build."

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:59 pm

"Well, it'd probably be nice to let you know about where I just arrived from, one door back, which, is kind of not totally there. You see, I woke up just centimeters away from an atmospheric shield. Said shield was at the very end of both the hallway and the ship. From what I could see out of it, this is not the whole vessel. And, assuming I wasn't just not thinking clearly, there was a distinct lack of the-rest-of-the-galaxy out there. How about you?" Hexalan took up a leaning position against the nearby wall.

Error

Post by Error » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:04 pm

"From what Laura tells me, that room is a cryo-chamber. A pile of inactive pods. That's about all I've seen so far, excep-"

She paused, glancing about.

"There's someone else here. Some distance away... one human. One... I'm not sure. That direction, two hundred meters." she said, pointing down the hall to her left.