Genocide

Post yer RPs here.
Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112
Re: Genocide

Post by Solar112 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:43 pm

The blast door for the starboard airlock, which is just over a meter thick, shut with a low, heavy bang. The airlock doors opened, and internal sensors showed that no air was leaked. The Airlock doors closed, then the blast door opened shortly after.
===
After both port and starboard airlock blast doors have been confirmed working, and the armour plating installed to provide cover in the event that the ship is boarded, Eckhardt plugged in the three wires that he pulled out earlier.
===
"This is The Stellar Heart testing comms. Can anyone confirm that we have working comms?"

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:57 pm

"This is Captain Morris of the Discovery. We confirm you have functional comms."

"Stellar Heart, this is the Terra , be advised, we are dispatching a squad of six merines to each vessel in the fleet. They will guard command and engineering decks. How copy, over?"

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:07 pm

"Morris of the Discovery, thank you for confirmation."

"Copy that, though I do not feel that it is necessary."
===
Eckhardt went to each of the crew that got guns and requested that all firearms taken from the cargo crates be kept hidden.
===
Jochen drummed his fingers on the arm of his chair. He could kill the marines immediately, though that'd raise suspicion quickly. I also wonder how Barian will react once he finds out that we've made a few modifications. He probably wouldn't be ecstatic about it. It isn't a big deal, but he's also genocidal...
===
"Eckhardt, please greet the visitors."
"Father, You're getting marines in engineering, greet them with respect."
===

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Hawkins relaxed a tiny bit, the followed the robed reptile. He transmitted back to Lynx, "All is well sir. We're in their village."

Lynx received the transmission. He sat back in his chair. He had another 14,820 men at his disposal, plus air and spacecraft and armored vehicles. He messaged the Stellar Heart.
"This is an order from a superior officer. Your crew will hand over any and all weapons that are in your possession. Any crew member seen with a weapon of any sort will result in them being shot on sight."
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:38 pm

You've no idea that we have weapons. none. Besides. We're carrying them as cargo, you most likely are unable to confiscate earth-approved cargo. Oh and Eckhardt's pistol is something that he will shoot you over and rip you limb from limb.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:07 pm

OOC: I'm fairly certain that at the very least the 2 highest-ranking officers in the fleet would know your cargo. Also, do you really think that you can do anything to stop it?

BIC: Hawkins sat down and listened to the robed one speak. He transmitted to Hendrix, "What are they saying?"

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Well regardless. the weapons are most likely hidden in the crew quarters, which require a personal code, or the master code of the captain, which he isn't going to give to you.
and secondly why would weapons need to be confiscated? there are lunatics going around and sabotaging ships, we'd need to defend ourselves. I'm not giving you our weapons.
and besides only one tenth of the crew have guns, aside from Eckhardt. And besides if you annoy us we can drop our cargo and haul ass.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:28 pm

OOC: Ok.

BIC: The marines arrived aboard the Stellar Heart. Their shuttle landed in the forward hangar, where, like on every other ship, they set up a comms station. Three marines started walking toward the bridge to make themselves known to the captain.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:14 pm

... No hangars. you'd have to dock at an airlock (yes I'm nitpicking)
===
"You must be the marines that were sent over. May I ask your names?" Jochen said with a beaming smile, and an outstretched hand.
===
Eckhardt walked along the center corridor of the second-to-top level, just below the bridge pacing back and forth. He knew the ship could outrun all but the lightest of ships, seeing as this was very small for cargo freighter. This ship was the fastest freighter ever built. It could make the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:07 pm

The marine squad leader shook Jochen's hand, then brushed past him to continue toward the bridge.

On the ground, Hawkins was getting a little restless. He sent a proximity message to Hendrix, "Sir, I think that we're going to have to go. We need to make our report."

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Quietly, Jochen whispered, "How rude." Then returned to the bridge, trailing behind the marines.
===
Eckhardt climbed the ladder to the bridge area and stood in between two of the forward facing consoles looking outwards towards the planet.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Hendrix nodded to Hawkins and stood up. The robed creature seemed confused for a second. He pointed to himself, and then to the sky outside. "We must go. Mnawa," he said, gesturing to the sky. "We will be back tomorrow." He pointed to the sun and made a circle with his hand, ending in the same position. As an afterthought, he took out a pad of paper and a pen. He wrote down a bit of his language, as well as some of the native's language he had picked up. A vastly incomplete translation key. He handed it to the robed creature. "For you," he said.

He and the rest of the team prepared to leave.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:14 pm

The team arrived at the dropship and launched. Once they got back to the ship, Hawkins made his report to General Lynx.
"The species is intelligent sir. They could pose a threat to the colonists."
"Very well. The decision is up to Admiral Barian."

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:54 pm

As soon as Hendrix returned to his ship, he went to the communication panel and relayed a message to Barian. "Admiral Barian, Hendrix reporting."

"What is it?" Barian asked, skeptical. "I've already received Lynx's report-"

"He only heard half of it, sir." Hendrix took out his analyzer. "The native's food contains extremely toxic levels of Hydrogen Cyanide, and I presume the native plants contain it as well."

"Your point?"

"We cannot colonize the planet without introducing non-native plants and creatures, likely causing irreparable damage to the ecosystem and completely disrupting the natural balance."

"I'll take your point into consideration, Hendrix." The channel shut off.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:06 pm

General Lynx sent another transmission to Barian:
"Admiral, may I suggest eradication of the indigenous life in a 75 km radius? That would allow us a zone to start a colony. I can have my marines down there within 1.5 hours."