Genocide

Post yer RPs here.
Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder
Re: Genocide

Post by Error » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:14 am

OOC: Assume, at this point, all colonizers are being sent down to the planet to do stuff; Blink of an Eye has vanished to recce something; the loyalists are under the temporary command of Hendrix.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Lynx had deployed a quarter of his regiment, which was 3750 men. That didn't include gunships and armored vehicles. The firebase was well established, and the colonists had established a town about 1 kilometer from it, well within range of it's howitzers. The big guns hadn't been deployed yet. Lynx sent down a transmission from the ship, "Begin reconnaissance in force. I want 2 squads patrolling at all times in the cardinal directions."

OOC: Error, I need the natives' reactions to my actions or else I really can't advance along with the story.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Error

Post by Error » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:58 pm

If you're aggressive, they're aggressive, if you're not actively fighting them, they're cautiously curious. If they find any of theirs dead from your bombing, they'll start attacking regularly; while only sword-shields-bows level, they're disciplined and moderately capable.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Lieutenant Williams was leading his squad through a forest when their motion trackers picked up movement. His squad swung to face it, just in time for a reptile to jump from a tree and land on a private. The private went down in a shower of blood, but the reptile was cut down by laser fire milliseconds later. As the squad looked around, they heard a hissing sound. Then a reptilian powder cannon fired at point-blank range, disintegrating a private and a corporal. Williams shouted over the squad channel, "FIRE AT WILL! SPREAD OUT!" Switching to the channel linked to the Firebase, he reported contact and asked for reinforcements.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:01 pm

I might see about joining this soon (if I still can)

Also error you said this is Haloesque, are cryogenics a thing? Since that will majorly affect ship design id like to know.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Error

Post by Error » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Given they spent 20 years in FTL, yes, most folks are cryo-stasis'd for long trips.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Ship Name: Frontier
Class, Role, and Type: Factoryship/ Orbital Deployer/ Mining ship
Commander: Tylor Greif
Crew / Population: 3,000
Description or Image:
The Frontier is technically several ships together. It's main function is as a factory ship to produce new equipment from orbit, It has eight factory modules (more can be made and used as shipboard facilities) which can be deployed from orbit to the surface of the planet to provide instant factory and mining capability. It is also loaded with a multitude of satellites to deploy an instant planetwide network. Part of the ship is a mining ship mounted on that can deploy to mine resources around the system. And a number of flight capable scout craft are loaded into drone bays to help map the planets resources.
(Image tomorrow, But imagine a large space brick with bays)
Nation of Origin: Joint American ship (the Americas worked together on it)
If Military, Armaments: N/A other then mining equipment
----
Name:Tylor Greif
Nationality: American
Description: A scruffy experience man, still very active at his age. Greyed hair and a well trimmed goatee decorates his face.
Overview: Total commander of the factory ship, factories, and the subordinate mining ship.
Your Song:
[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NcghLSIpZlM[/youtube]

OOC: I figured they would need production facilities when they got there, and being a colonizing ship every single part is usable for something.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Error

Post by Error » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:29 am

Looks gud. Velcome.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:36 pm

-Encrypted Transmission to: Blink of an Eye-
We have another proposition: Biological warfare.

Quite simply, the planet is guaranteed to have diseases and afflictions that will kill us. Hell Frozen Over came along for this purpose. Curing diseases.

We can hold them hostage by withholding the cure unless they abandon colonization. Or completely destroy them if required.

Hendrix is completely against this, predictably. We want to hear what you think.
-END-

Error

Post by Error » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:41 pm

-Encrypted Transmission to: Hell Frozen Over-

I would have to say no to that. One; that would make us little better than those we fight. Two; there are other vessels that could cure or prevent diseases from here. However, good on you for at least thinking of ways to fight them effectively.

Request radio silence until further notice. Blink of an Eye is running silent as of now.

-END-

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:26 pm

Greif examined the planet through the foot-thick layered reinforced glass that surrounded the observation deck, He didn't like the current situation one bit. The admiral went genocidal breaking who knows how many laws and rules, The fleet was effectively split in two, And they still had an inhabited alien planet beneath them. Turning around he walked down a hallway towards the docks, He would deal with this himself.
--shuttlecraft bay--
The cargo technicians loaded the last bit of equipment into the shuttle, A various stockpile of quickly 3D printed items and various technological level items and goods. Greif and a select crew of 5 others were suited up in exosuits for inhospitable areas, His plan was simple: go down, make contact and then trade some goods for large swaths of land. He had a certain inhospitable looking area in particular, it was the edge of a desert and mountain area which would be perfect for setting up a remote colony from the natives and it was rich in valuable resources from metal ores to swaths of salt fields.

OOC: I plan to go space French to Alien native Americans.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler: