Need a bit of help

Post yer RPs here.
Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Need a bit of help

Post by Luna » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:41 pm

I know this question has been asked many times before but could all of you post your factions race and some information on them? It doesn't have to be too extensive, just a brief physical description, artwork helps but is not required.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Re: Need a bit of help

Post by Vinyl » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Core: They have a very little variety in appearance, possessing the following unique physical traits: Fair skin, gray eyes, black or very dark brown hair that usually ages very well.

South: Their hair tends to be fairer and their skin tanner, but share many similarities with their core origins.

North: Having lived beneath lamps attempting to mimic sunlight, they have flesh much darker than those of core and southerners. Their other features are highly variable, and pointless to attempt for classification.

Examples of Hexalani
Spoiler:
EDIT: -Inside the [X]
EDITED2
EDITED3
Last edited by Vinyl on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Should be like, A bunch of these throughout the RP forum area.
Tajer - Furrys. Space venice, bla bla china.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Vinyl I asked for race not faction...
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:35 pm

CatsVsNinjas wrote:Vinyl I asked for race not faction...
Fine, I cut out the bits you didn't need.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:40 pm

Strigiforme- giant owls, ranging from 3-4 meters in height on average. Roughly one in 30 can produce the necessary quantities of an aerosolized alcoholic compound which will readily ignite on exposure to the air. The Strigiforme culture is highly militarized and nationalized; most industries are government owned, and as such, most of the Strigiforme work for the Strigiforme government.

Strigiforme cosmography

Cuuyth: Home world, home system(they share the name) of the Strigiforme. It has had steady defensive buildups for the past 50,000 years or more, and could be considered impregnable. It features extensive shipyards on one world, and the capital planet Cuuyth is a moderately populated world, with large areas kept uninhibited to retain natural beauty; those who have visited it from the outside describe the wilderness as stunningly beautiful, and the capital city itself(Cuuyth) to be very vibrant and lively, filled with ancient Strigiforme culture.

The worlds immediately surrounding Cuuyth are termed the Inner Belt, or when discussing military matters, the Iron Belt. They have had defensive buildup nearly as long as Cuuyth, though without as much focus. These worlds contain the population centres and some of the larger shipyards. The 23 star systems of the Inner Belt are heavily urbanized, being covered in residential and administrative buildings.

The worlds further out, called the Middle Belt, possess an even mix between shipyards and agricultural centres. These worlds are sparsely inhabited, and filled with far simpler rural Strigiforme. The worlds have been heavily altered to best suit the crops grown on them, with tailored lifeforms to ensure maximum harvests. The planets grow a variety of staple crops and animals, feeding the Strigiforme Empire and its' trade partners. They also engage in ship production, as well as having many of the Strigiforme's military training areas, where the ground soldiers, in addition to their drills, learn to care for crops. This is believed to be the cause of the high rate of military dischargees becoming farmers.

Beyond this is the Strigiforme Border Territories and Orbital Nations. These worlds can range from heavily populated to near uninhabited. They engage primarily in resource collection like mining, and also extensive trade. The Orbital Nations are empires which many foreign analysts believe to be under the direct control of the Strigiforme government, though the Strigiforme have refuted this multiple times. They are often major resource suppliers to the Strigiforme.

Strigiforme Culture- Little known due to the species' bad reputation in the galactic community, Strigiforme culture is one of strict obedience to one's betters, and of duty. The culture also has focuses on other things, such as the Strigiforme's famed gourmet food, which has consistently beaten foreign competitors. A noted part of Strigiforme culture is their closedness to outsiders, whether in personal matters or those of national importance; the Strigiforme naturally exclude others.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:43 am

You are well familliar with humans so you got UTA covered unless you want fac info which you don't seem to want.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:09 am

Darkstar population is not too different from common humans. IN a society where knowledge and self-expression is highly valued,people tend to be very different from each other.

Cyber-Punk" style is very present,with cables going out of the head to use city connections,glowing neons,"technological" eyes and the such. This is more for fashion than necessity,as there is media chips that are wireless-
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
In essence,Cybran-like.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:34 am

Novans are outwardly human, with few visible differences from humans. Only notable is a tendency towards blue and green eyes, and darker hair.

Internally, the Novans are rather different; they have a considerable immune system, rather more powerful than most humans, and are also possessed of 4 lungs instead of 2, as well as a very small secondary heart.

Culture in the Novans' territory tends to be varied; from a very open and friendly atmosphere on Novus, to a more duty-bound and "for the community" attitude on Aquaria.

Sigma Antares, Sigma Leonis, Delta Canopis, and Kappa Ceti form the Inner Colonies; Sigma Antares III serves as Novus, the homeworld. The Inner Colonies are well-defended, being trade, tourist, and government hubs.

Delta Centauri, Alpha Lyraes, and Kappa Hatir form the Outer Colonies; while not as busy as the Inner Colonies, these are important in their own right, often being mining, scientific, or manufacturing colonies.

A number of uninhabited and unihabitable systems border the Commonwealth; some are mined, some used as training areas, but only very small research or mining colonies exist here.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:45 am

AUF is your normal garden-variety terran, except highly technological (external interfacing rather than darkstar-style implants) and under an increasingly police-state government.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Zuguthians are just like regular terrans in appearance, but a bit more resistant to various things and slightly higher intelligence, due to slight genetic alteration in the past, during the Technotronic Dictatorship.
Cybernetic and genetic adjustments are also rather popular, although mainly slight ones. The most popular is eye implants and a brain implant for a google glass-like effect and the ability to take in WiFi and radio signals directly.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Species: missingno
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied