Grounded: Futurecraft

Post yer RPs here.
Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112
Re: Grounded: Futurecraft

Post by Solar112 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:57 pm

"I see. That's a bit far. I guess we could set up a temporary base here. Would you mind clearing out an area on the ground for a fire?" Solari said while cutting down a tree.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Val winced.

"Yeah, uh, hold on, please? I have a..." she fumbled through the survival kit, coming up with a small block of solid fuel. Scraping a patch of groudn clear, she pulled out a box of matches and lit it.

"Please. No need to damage tje environment any more than it is already." she said, slightly shakily.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:06 pm

"What's wrong?!" he said dropping his laser to the ground and rushing over to val
Last edited by Solar112 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:08 pm

{:::}> emergency: user incapacitated <
{:::}> emergency: user sustaining fractures <
{:::}> emergency: user bleeding <
{:::}> administering adrenal vapor <
[:::]> ALERT: HSP-001 REQUIRES IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE > attachment: COORDINATEDATA(2149C-77DG/K) >>

---

{:::}> emergency: user incapacitated <
{:::}> emergency: user bleeding <
{:::}> administering adrenal vapor <
[:::]> ALERT: HT-2348 REQUIRES IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE > attachment: COORDINATEDATA(2149C-79DG/J) >>
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Error

Post by Error » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:13 pm

"Nothing, it's just... I think we've done enough damage to the planet already." she said, gesturing in the direction of the wrecked starship.

Blinking rapidly, she felt a buzz. Reaching down, she opened the recieved emergency call from the two Hexalani.

"Uh... the Expanses crew are down. But not doing so good. If you want to stay here and set up shelter, I'll go see what I can do."

And with that, she scampered up the tree, heading off towards the listed coordinates, leaping from branch to branch with ease.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:18 pm

"Nope you're more important than a shelter I'm following you." He yelled after her picking up his laser.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Strigiforme's pod streaked through the atmosphere, while inside, Strigiforme was making a Baked Alaska with some of the napalm stored in the pod. As the pod pierced the atmosphere, Strigiforme glanced at the door area, preparing himself. He prepared his freefall shield, which would protect him until he slowed down enough to fly, that is, if he slowed down. Activating the shield, and pressed the explosive bolt activators, which violently opened the door. Strigiforme leapt out, now far above the ground.

He fell quickly, using his wings to steer himself. He knew his destination, he could see their fire. Placing himself on a trajectory for them, he saw a third figure emerge from the forest. He was dressed in a red crewmember's clothes, marking him as a perfect target. Strigiforme swept down quickly, a silent black spot in the sky moving at near Mach 1 speeds. His shield was preprogrammed to make a massive amount of air resistance when prompted, which would slow him down. He aimed himself for the redshirt, orienting his talons towards the guy.

As he did this, he let out his cry loud enough for them to hear.

"DYNAMIC ENTRY!"

He swept down, his talons impacting the redshirt's head, causing the head to explode and the body to go flying almost faster than the other two's eyes could see. He then activated his shield, slowing him down to make a graceful landing. He struck a pose, as behind him the gallons of napalm in his pod spilled out in air and ignited against the red-hot pod, igniting a vast swath of the forest.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:26 pm

OOC, assuming you were aiming for the fire we had going...
BIC,

Val heard a shout behind her, followed by another, avian yell. Ignoring it, she continued towards the fallen Hexalani, drawkng her sidearms as she did so, noting she was fairly close.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Significantly behind Val, solari still headed in the direction she was.

Error

Post by Error » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Nearing the downed soldiers, Val dropped to the ground, finding the two unconcious soldiers. Approaching, she pulled out her medkit, noting that one - Exion? - was stirring.

Dropping down beside the immobile trooper, she checked for - and found - the morphine autoinjector on the armour. Tripping it, she moved to check the other prone form.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Void. No, wait. Hexalan blinked several times. Definitely alive, alright, let's see if I can get the HUD on. Attempting movement, the armor would not move. Great, it had locked up and she had no idea where she was, although the floor was a good bet.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:00 pm

Zuguth and a few crewmembers landed somewhere close to the forest. The escape pod opened, and they stumbled out, mostly intact.
"All right," Zuguth said, taking a tracking device out from the escape pod, "I suggest we try and find one of the terrain-"
He stopped himself mid-sentence, hearing someone screaming in the distance.
"DYNAMIC ENTRY!"
"..and then we'll find out what the hell that was."
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error

Post by Error » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Val, having checked Exion and Hexalan, sent out a locator ping on her datapad.

Glancing around, she spotted several more escape pods, all falling below line of sight. Hopefully, everyone was okay.

Sighing, she sat with her back uo against a tree, watching over the two unconcious soldiers.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Nerohm woke up, finding himself still in the seat of the vehicle. He took a look around. He didn't see any fire, or smoke, which was good. Seems as though the forest hadn't caught, yet. His eyes drifted over the words inscribed on the vehicle's control panel: Gravlev. So that's what it was called. Good to know. He sat up straight, made sure that his robe was still on securely, and then tried turning on the Gravlev's systems. After a few seconds of humming the screens flickered to life. He read the data readouts- minor damage to the back hover system, and the sensor system was offline. So he'd be flying this thing without guidance, manually. He sighed and pulled out his data-pad and read the sensor readouts. Significant communication activity to the west, so everyone was over there.

But first he needed to check the wreck. He started the hovering device and raised the Gravlev over the tree line before heading to the crash sits east of him, pulling out a pistol from his robe as he did so.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:36 am

Catching up to val, solari walked over to the two soldiers and looked at them, "Are they okay?"