Grounded: Futurecraft

Post yer RPs here.
Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112
Re: Grounded: Futurecraft

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Deciding that it's boring to be sitting alone, Solari walked up to the group of people.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat May 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Exion observed Solari's approach, "Don't even think about," Hexalan whispered to her. "Well, as you may or may not know, our philosophy is based on defense through stationary defense. Everyone receives training of some sort, and all go through basic. Officers and special forces go take the exact same, the only difference lying in deployment."
"Hexalan and I were both in the same class in fact, I became an officer and she an operative. As we have never had a war, the only personnel who have had the chance to receive promotions are the special forces, which is why I am a subordinate. And before you say anything, sir, I don't need permission to speak."
Hexalan sighed, despite its ease of being mistaken for exhalation.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat May 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Val suppressed a chuckle. Quite the pair.

"Well, I doubt you'll need weapons here. This is supposed to be a friendly gathering."

Jumping up, she stood onmthe back of a chair, raising herself to eye level for the two Hexalani.

/ / /
In the cold of space, a metal cylinder, rounded on one end soared. Having missed its target many years ago it had sailed through the empty wastes alone, untii now.

In a few minutes, its orbit would pass by Beta Gurun II.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:21 pm

"Better safe than sorry." Solari chimed in.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:57 pm

Inside his cold metal canister, Strigiforme chuckled. His time was drawing near. Soon, he would be able to do it. He withdrew his phonograph, his records of old party music, and a small box of hors d'oeuvres. He munched, waiting.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sat May 31, 2014 10:10 pm

Siding with Solari, Hexalan spoke as well, "It's standard procedure anyways."
Exion rolled her eyes, "It really isn't for an arrangement like this, but Hexalan is a bit... well you know. I had to be ordered to carry this," she held up the small gun, "thing here."

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Solari, barely able to suppress laughter at the small weapon wielded by exion, took the bag off his shoulders, then opened it to reveal several rations of food, and several containers of a clear liquid, with half as many containing various coloured liquids. Picking up a few containers of coloured liquid, he offered some to Exion, Hexalan, Val, and Zuguth.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sat May 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Exion accepted the drink, taking a sip, Hexalan ignoring its existence.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat May 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Nerohm entered the lounge and quickly took a look around, his robe swishing around his feet. After spotting Val and the small group, he extracted the datapad from his robe again, made a few notes, stowed it away, and then strolled over in a purposeful stride.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:51 am

Orion strolled over to the group. As he and NeoRhom arrived at the same time, he struck up a conversation with him. "So, how have you been lately? It's been a while."
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:09 am

Val politely declined the drink, glancing around the lounge.

Turning to Exion, she spoke. "So I assume you're a relation of Hexalan's, then?" she inquired, raising an eyebrow.

/ / /
The shell sped onwards, its seeker nose spotting the glow lf the Helena's engines. Nudging itself with thrusters, it arrowed in towards the engines.

Julo
Midshipman
Midshipman

Post by Julo » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:06 am

"Excuse me please, I need a new passport, as the one I have here seems to be broken."
"Ok, just type the needed information here."

Name: Boog'ol
Personification of: The Aquans
Appearance: He looks like a normal Aquan, with one exception being, that his transparent skin is a dark blue with a pinch more green. He is about 1,5m tall.
(By the way, I think, that this one of the most alien looking races at the moment, thats why I chose this picture)
Notable Traits & Abilities: His body is transparent and bioluminescent, which allows him to have no shadow and be nearly invisible, if the sun is behind him. His tentacles are equipped with electric organ. He is very smart.
Suddenly, Julo.
"This DOES NOT help!"

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:17 am

I'm not sure why, but for some reason I think races like that are against some kind of rule. How would they even be able to move around outside of water?

BIC:
Zuguth accepted Solari's drink, and took a sip from it.
"Interresting taste." he said with a smile.
"Now, as for those weapons," he said, directed at the militant factions, "I don't want to be rude in any way, but could you try not to wave them around too much? I wouldn't want anyone to feel threatened, or a loose round killing anyone."
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:09 am

Nerohm looked at Orion for a second. "It's been two years. Been working on research, for the most part. Too busy to partake in politics, though I suppose nothing's wrong with a break once in a while." As he said this, a beeping emenated from his cloak. "Oh great." Nerohm produced a data-pad from his robe and began studying what was on it. His annoyed expression quickly changed to one of worry.

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:12 am

Orion knew from experience that incessant beeping was bad news. He asked NeoRhom, "What's the problem? You look worried."
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.