Grounded: Futurecraft

Post yer RPs here.
Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder
Grounded: Futurecraft

Post by Error » Fri May 30, 2014 7:55 pm

In the twelve months since the events aboard Sagittarius, little has happened. The nations have politicked, they have expanded, they have traded, but no history is being made. Nothing interesting has occurred.

That is, until Zuguth, ever the gentleman, offered to host a reunion, of sorts. With little else to do, a number of nations agreed to send representatives.

And this is where our story begins; aboard Zuguth's ship, orbiting the world of Beta Gurun II. With the guests arriving, none could forsee the approaching turn of events...

//
Well, I think I've managed to score a good combo here. Grounded, and FCatU. In one.

To those returning, indicate below you're doing so, and if there's been any notable changes. To the newcomers:

Name:
Personification of: (nation/faction here)
Notable Traits & Abilities:

And here's to a fun RP.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Re: Grounded: Futurecraft

Post by ACH0225 » Fri May 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Strigiforme is return. The only change is that he now has a sack of cantaloupes, a wok that is permanently on fire, and Leader may pop out at random with paint balloons.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Fri May 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Someone should be Shrek.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Fri May 30, 2014 8:17 pm

"Commander, I'd like you to accompany me this time around. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from the others."
"Aye, sir." Commander Exion stood at attention before her superior, Empress Hexalan. The Hexalani frigate slowed, a shuttle disgorging from the ventral bay.

Name: Exion
Personification of: Exion
Appearance: Near-identical to Hexalan, even wears the same armor, the difference lies in the barcode identifier marked on the right of her forehead. She's also shorter by at least thirteen centimeters.
Notable Traits & Abilities: While not trained as a Super Uber Spec Ops Commando like Hexalan, she knows her way around some of the more heavy hardware. Being not nearly as psychopathic and paranoid as her descendant, Exion is more sociable and accepting.
(I'm only sticking with the orange(2). The red(3), green(1), and yellow(1) will be making no appearances, so no worries there. If you wanna know why, well, I don't want to flood the RP with an assorted box of candy soldiers. I'll be posting with update-things for both of them, separation of viewpoints will be by triple-hyphenation. Although, if Error wants I can just have Hexalan go.)
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Error

Post by Error » Fri May 30, 2014 8:21 pm

You can have both, so long as it stays coherent.

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 31, 2014 12:35 am

I'm returning, the only notable changes are that in the time we've gone through scientific advances have been made, and the rifle's muzzle velocity has been increased to 2.3 km/s and the pistols' to 1.2. ((And he may or may not have flowers hidden in his armour...))

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sat May 31, 2014 12:48 am

Name: Unknown. Only known as Denton
Personification of: Darkstar Corporation
Appearance: Black hair,wears a black trench coat and black sunglasses,even inside places.
Notable Traits & Abilities: Good with security,from breaking low-tech locks to advanced eletronic measures. Expert on long range weaponry [Snipers] and small arms [Micro SMGs and Pistols]. Demolition expert. Nano-augmented with nightvision,and small muscular improvements [More strenght and more speed]
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 31, 2014 2:53 am

Returning, although more friendly because of the lack of a psi insanity field.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 31, 2014 8:06 am

Fun. Kick things off whenever, I'll post my intro later.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:35 am

Strigiforme waited in his black cargo pod aboard one of the pirate ships in orbit. This had been a tried and true method, it would work here.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sat May 31, 2014 8:58 am

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

DeadlyMiddie
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:The Orion Imperium

Post by DeadlyMiddie » Sat May 31, 2014 11:48 am

Name: Orion
Personification of: The Orion Confederation
Appearance: 6' 3, blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular.
Notable Traits & Abilities: Very good with heavy weapons, loves a good fight. Has psionic abilities, although nobody knows how he got them. OOC: they came from uahlkjgkjhkjlanlkn...RP...ishgilau... sorry, the encryption won't allow me to say it.
Lead Me, Follow Me, or Get Out of My Way- General George S. Patton Jr.

Error

Post by Error » Sat May 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Welcome aboard.

Val rolled the shuttle, aligning to the docking bay ahead. With a dull clang, the gear touched down, and she opened the hatch, climbing out a d glancing around.

A crewmember approached. "This way, please." he said, leeding her off towards the bow. Partway there, he stopped, gesturing to a door. Openeing it, Val stepped throuh, casting a glance around.

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Sat May 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Solari, floating from the dreadnought, Corona, hit the airlock dead on, and entered it. Upon which he was met with a crew member directing him to go down the hall.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat May 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Says reunion, guess that means I'm just watching then.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]